Author Topic: Derby / Oaks Picks / thoughts  (Read 17278 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2620
Derby / Oaks Picks / thoughts
« on: April 29, 2026, 04:38:40 PM »
I'm picking #12 Chief Wallabee  boxed with #6 Commandment and #18 Further Ado.On a side note
Derby day race 8 Pat Day Mile #1 Englishman is an absolute freak. Good luck to those betting.

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
Re: Derby / Oaks Picks / thoughts
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2026, 06:56:58 PM »
I'm doing an exacta box     Puma, Further Ado, Potente, Emerging Market

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57856
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: Derby / Oaks Picks / thoughts
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2026, 07:03:58 PM »
Chads filly in oaks

Further had a tremendous output in last race
With highest beyers number of any one in derby it’s no t close


I’m betting with 8 zactas

And filly of chads with 6 zactas

2000 win on each

200 zactas.

PAULIE.  Aka. Can verify my bets 

He loves danon

I used him in zactas

Good luck all  tmbz1
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

GOAT

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 607
Re: Derby / Oaks Picks / thoughts
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2026, 07:40:40 PM »
Baffert has two in the Derby and both are longshots. Going with Litmus Test . Martin Garcia aboard.

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4755
Re: Derby / Oaks Picks / thoughts
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2026, 08:16:24 PM »
Chads filly in oaks

Further had a tremendous output in last race
With highest beyers number of any one in derby it’s no t close


I’m betting with 8 zactas

And filly of chads with 6 zactas

2000 win on each

200 zactas.

PAULIE.  Aka. Can verify my bets 

He loves danon

I used him in zactas

Good luck all  tmbz1

I hope he post his picks early so I can toss those selections
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1607
Re: Derby / Oaks Picks / thoughts
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2026, 08:24:33 PM »
I'm picking #12 Chief Wallabee  boxed with #6 Commandment and #18 Further Ado.On a side note
Derby day race 8 Pat Day Mile #1 Englishman is an absolute freak. Good luck to those betting.

I’m with you on the 12-6 box

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
Re: Derby / Oaks Picks / thoughts
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2026, 08:24:49 PM »
I hope he post his picks early so I can toss those selections

     tmbz1 tmbz1 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
Re: Derby / Oaks Picks / thoughts
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2026, 08:35:11 PM »
Chads filly in oaks

Further had a tremendous output in last race
With highest beyers number of any one in derby it’s no t close


I’m betting with 8 zactas

And filly of chads with 6 zactas

2000 win on each

200 zactas.

PAULIE.  Aka. Can verify my bets 

He loves danon

I used him in zactas

Good luck all  tmbz1

   I'm calling BULLSHIT on those amounts you RETARDED DWARF!    ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

goblue

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 284
Re: Derby / Oaks Picks / thoughts
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2026, 09:27:34 PM »
My opinions:

I like #12 Chief Wallabee a lot, but I'm afraid he'll be over-bet. When everyone has the same "sleeper" horse, are they really a sleeper? He's still my top choice for all the reasons everyone loves him.

I loved the effort from #16 Pavlovian in the LA derby. I think the race shape sets up nicely for him. Has the most race experience, which historically is an advantage. Not sure why he isn't getting more love. A price horse to include in exotics.

#20 Fulleffort's last two races on the synthetic at Turfway were absolutely monster performances, and he is still improving. I think he is at a minor tactical disadvantage here and I don't know if he'll like the dirt, but based on eye test alone, he is a top pick for me.

#19 Golden Tempo's last race is a toss. Brutal trip and awful ride; still put in a big effort. I could see him taking a huge step forward here.


My tickets:

12 $50 WPS = $150

12/1,6,16,19,20 $10 ex key box = $100

1,6,7,9,12,16,19,20 $2 ex box = $112

12/1,6,7,9,16,19,20/1,6,7,9,16,19,20 $1 tri wheel box = $126

Total: $488

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57856
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: Derby / Oaks Picks / thoughts
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2026, 10:33:44 PM »
   I'm calling BULLSHIT on those amounts you RETARDED DWARF!    ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

YEA IM REALLY WORRIED ABOUT WHAT A BUSTOUT TROLL BELIEVES  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4755
Re: Derby / Oaks Picks / thoughts
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2026, 10:46:52 PM »
Derby

#15 Emerging Market (Pratt's pick over #6 who was my 1st pick)

15-6-1

 11.wp
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16490
Re: Derby / Oaks Picks / thoughts
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2026, 09:20:23 AM »
Full Effort - Scratched - ankle

Ocelli in.

-drf

Janny

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 307
Re: Derby / Oaks Picks / thoughts
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2026, 11:44:06 AM »
Chief Wallabee has looked mighty good in training the past few weeks.

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16490
Re: Derby / Oaks Picks / thoughts
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2026, 12:48:41 PM »
Derby

Golden Temple

Chief Wallabee

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16490
Re: Derby / Oaks Picks / thoughts
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2026, 12:53:32 PM »
Fun Fact

2000 Breeders Cup Juvenile (2yo's)
14 Starters
Average 4.8 Starts per horse

2026 Derby (3 yo's)
20 Starters
Average 4.8 Starts per horse

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Looks that way  :P
    Today at 01:31:05 PM
  • wiggles44: Too many :)
    Today at 01:28:19 PM
  • JT: Looks like a long day for ya here wiggles..going on 6 hours now..lots of screenshots to check I suppose  :P
    Today at 01:22:31 PM
  • wiggles44: Are you allowed near women Mike?   :)
    Today at 01:16:36 PM
  • dougie: Andrew? LOL!
    Today at 01:05:13 PM
  • Trigger: Wiggles and G if you don't see me respond in the forever near future, wish the women in your family all my best  ngc3
    Today at 01:02:27 PM
  • wiggles44: No problem Andrew :)
    Today at 12:59:45 PM
  • dougie: And wiggles 44th, if you're going to use my "Geez" , please remit a $2 bet into my horse betting account. LOL!
    Today at 11:52:26 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal