Author Topic: Goshen and the Mark Ford Training Center  (Read 43994 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12679
Re: Goshen and the Mark Ford Training Center
« Reply #90 on: January 22, 2026, 11:19:23 AM »
People have no idea how devious he is. Perfectly healthy man that hasn’t worked the day in his life sucking off the government our tax dollars that’s a topic for another day..

What's your idea of work...shoving your cocktail wiener in a some old sagging battleax while you bleed out her bank account?  ngc3

Equine Rescue Scams

  • 4 claimer
  • **
  • Posts: 54
Re: Goshen and the Mark Ford Training Center
« Reply #91 on: January 22, 2026, 05:21:04 PM »
What's your idea of work...shoving your cocktail wiener in a some old sagging battleax while you bleed out her bank account?  ngc3

Why work when you can live off others as a professional grifter like Griftrelli?

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4754
Re: Goshen and the Mark Ford Training Center
« Reply #92 on: January 22, 2026, 06:50:40 PM »
Good question.
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: Goshen and the Mark Ford Training Center
« Reply #93 on: January 22, 2026, 09:47:27 PM »
Why work when you can live off others as a professional grifter like Griftrelli?
I heard he knows how to treat a woman..NOT

Pool Guy

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 378
Re: Goshen and the Mark Ford Training Center
« Reply #94 on: January 23, 2026, 06:44:19 AM »
What's your idea of work...shoving your cocktail wiener in a some old sagging battleax while you bleed out her bank account?  ngc3
Now that's how you treat a woman  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Equine Rescue Scams

  • 4 claimer
  • **
  • Posts: 54
Re: Goshen and the Mark Ford Training Center
« Reply #95 on: January 23, 2026, 08:05:19 AM »
I heard he knows how to treat a woman..NOT

Have you ever spoken to his wife?

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: Goshen and the Mark Ford Training Center
« Reply #96 on: January 23, 2026, 10:04:10 AM »
Have you ever spoken to his wife?
No what does she have to say? I could just imagine leaving her holding the bag supporting a family. That’s a real man!

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: Goshen and the Mark Ford Training Center
« Reply #97 on: January 23, 2026, 10:49:28 AM »
The dummy announced on his YouTube that he tracked my IP number  announcing my location. I recorded that since the dummy would probably try to erase it.

Equine Rescue Scams

  • 4 claimer
  • **
  • Posts: 54
Re: Goshen and the Mark Ford Training Center
« Reply #98 on: January 23, 2026, 10:53:00 AM »
The dummy announced on his YouTube that he tracked my IP number  announcing my location. I recorded that since the dummy would probably try to erase it.

He posted your IP address on YouTube? I would report him to the police.

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: Goshen and the Mark Ford Training Center
« Reply #99 on: January 23, 2026, 10:57:35 AM »
He posted your IP address on YouTube? I would report him to the police.
I messaged you

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16490
Re: Goshen and the Mark Ford Training Center
« Reply #100 on: January 23, 2026, 11:11:47 AM »
The dummy announced on his YouTube that he tracked my IP number  announcing my location. I recorded that since the dummy would probably try to erase it.
Did he thank Calhoun yet?

He owes a lot of gratitude for all did for him and his family.

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4754
Re: Goshen and the Mark Ford Training Center
« Reply #101 on: January 23, 2026, 11:19:12 AM »
He posted your IP address on YouTube? I would report him to the police.

I saw where he mentioned a location but I missed the part where he posted the actual IP address? Please post that video.
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: Goshen and the Mark Ford Training Center
« Reply #102 on: January 23, 2026, 02:49:13 PM »
I saw where he mentioned a location but I missed the part where he posted the actual IP address? Please post that video.
SCM yet another alias. You really are a fucking joke.

Any1Left

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 690
Re: Goshen and the Mark Ford Training Center
« Reply #103 on: January 23, 2026, 03:13:39 PM »
SCM yet another alias. You really are a fucking joke.
If you want to give yourself an ITALIAN  name why not go with STUPIDO or STRUNZ,    Maybe a JEWISH name like MOE ron or a poker name  like ACE HOLE so why GAAGOOTS its not really telling us about you.

Equine Rescue Scams

  • 4 claimer
  • **
  • Posts: 54
Re: Goshen and the Mark Ford Training Center
« Reply #104 on: January 23, 2026, 05:48:36 PM »
If you want to give yourself an ITALIAN  name why not go with STUPIDO or STRUNZ,    Maybe a JEWISH name like MOE ron or a poker name  like ACE HOLE so why GAAGOOTS its not really telling us about you.

Is there any reason to be racist and mock someone because of heritage?

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: LOL! Nice to have you back my friend. We might make some bucks today!
    Today at 10:46:56 AM
  • Trigger: It's a good day to bet horses Dougie, for some people every day is a good day tp eat candy while sitting on the crapper  ngc3
    Today at 10:42:46 AM
  • dougie: BIG DAY AT BELMONT FOLKS!!!!! GET THOSE WAGERS READY!!!!!
    Today at 10:37:24 AM
  • wiggles44: The EAA facebook group would love these screenshots :)
    Today at 10:36:47 AM
  • G: Wiggles thank you for these beautiful screenshots
    Today at 10:35:54 AM
  • G: I must say I thoroughly enjoy wiggles screenshots
    Today at 10:35:46 AM
  • G: When I talked to the carriage horse woman and mentioned your name she hung up the phone
    Today at 10:35:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Screenshots
    Today at 10:32:22 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal