Author Topic: I'd like to take this opportunity since being allowed back to say....  (Read 92291 times)

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.


Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16490
Re: I'd like to take this opportunity since being allowed back to say....
« Reply #106 on: September 30, 2026, 01:02:32 PM »
Calhoun and or any other Admin who keeps banning me? First everyone read this latest note....


You got one thing right, I don't learn.
You really think I give a flying fuck what you chicken shits do or say? You actually believe this joke matters in the real world? Only thing I know for sure is. First, Calhoun AKA Richie Not So Rich Is and always will be an irrelevant CUNT!!!!  ngc3
Might I add THE KING OF ALL CUNTS!  ngc3
And anyone else here who oversees this so called racing forum CUNTS as well. Make sure when you ban me again it's permanent, at least grow a spine. I do see when I'm gone this turns into a virtual ghost town that turns into a high school spitball contest. Pathetic.
And a note to the rest who try giving me advice that I should cool it? Or others who are actually alright and just here for whatever reason. NOBODY outside the industry or the fifty people who post here notice or care. What I call THE REAL WORLD. Insignificant in its existence is this site. Same as the clowns who actually believe it matters. Like KING CUNT CALHOUN!!! BTW....pay your bills loser and work out a deal with your creditors. If you see me at M1 do say hi. That Play Meadowlands Member Of The Week award will always be your high water point.

Till Next Time!!!  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

High level Calhoun Hating ShitPost from Shopping Cart Mike.

"The best there ever was."

It's a high bar.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12672
Re: I'd like to take this opportunity since being allowed back to say....
« Reply #107 on: September 30, 2026, 01:12:35 PM »
High level Calhoun Hating ShitPost from Shopping Cart Mike.

"The best there ever was."

It's a high bar.



Your whole plop existence is a lie, stories, big stories, whoppers of bullshit...you're jealous of Mike  ngc3

Talk about him non-stop  ngc3

Calhouned is the new munsoned  ngc3

Ego failure / lies and a perpetual no show coward with a fake family   ;D
« Last Edit: September 30, 2026, 01:19:55 PM by Trigger »

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2043
Re: I'd like to take this opportunity since being allowed back to say....
« Reply #108 on: September 30, 2026, 02:37:33 PM »


Your whole plop existence is a lie, stories, big stories, whoppers of bullshit...you're jealous of Mike  ngc3

Talk about him non-stop  ngc3

Calhouned is the new munsoned  ngc3

Ego failure / lies and a perpetual no show coward with a fake family   ;D


One big lie





Yonkers1A

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2425

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2043
Re: I'd like to take this opportunity since being allowed back to say....
« Reply #110 on: September 30, 2026, 02:56:26 PM »

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16490

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3056
Re: I'd like to take this opportunity since being allowed back to say....
« Reply #112 on: September 30, 2026, 03:18:25 PM »
You're talking to yourself again Mike nobody gives a fuck about you

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1553
Re: I'd like to take this opportunity since being allowed back to say....
« Reply #113 on: September 30, 2026, 03:31:41 PM »
Sorry Mikee

ScrapeThePaint

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 976
Re: I'd like to take this opportunity since being allowed back to say....
« Reply #114 on: September 30, 2026, 04:43:32 PM »
You're talking to yourself again Mike nobody gives a fuck about you

It's really mind boggling the shit this guy does!!!!!!

Mazola

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1361
Re: I'd like to take this opportunity since being allowed back to say....
« Reply #115 on: September 30, 2026, 05:49:13 PM »
You're talking to yourself again Mike nobody gives a fuck about you

Except you. Wiggie and Taint ngc3
Right wing Christians are frauds

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12672
Re: I'd like to take this opportunity since being allowed back to say....
« Reply #116 on: September 30, 2026, 05:51:43 PM »
Except you. Wiggie and Taint ngc3

Bingo!  ngc3

I kind of like wigger too  ;D

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2043
Re: I'd like to take this opportunity since being allowed back to say....
« Reply #117 on: September 30, 2026, 06:09:41 PM »
“taint”





Kole Hanover

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1110
  • Best year yet! Only Sept & all 3 are winners

 Isn't this your life?

 On here quite a bit when you have nothing to do with horse racing and we're never good at it.
Best time of year watch the young horses racing for great money. Nothing better than following the horses, going to wherever their next stake is, with family.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12672
Isn't this your life?

 On here quite a bit when you have nothing to do with horse racing and we're never good at it.

Who the fuck you talking to...Calhoun that dunce bumped this 6 mo thread? 🙄

You hear Mike responding you dumb fuck  ngc3

I fucking gamble you cunt and if I was you I wouldn't play with me...but hey I wouldn't stop you from being made the next example either  ngc3

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM
    Today at 09:47:15 AM
  • Trigger: At Plop U. my alma mater, the motto is - Flush Your Life Away...II feel I've successfully lived up to it as well as keep up with my student loan interest payments to Rocky directly..shere does that $$$$ go  ngc3
    Today at 08:37:45 AM
  • JL52: JL52
    Today at 08:21:00 AM
  • Trigger: When Plop Admin kills a nigga he stays dead...in Tennessee, Krista Pike was give a lethal injection, then another, which didn't get here dead but snore loudly.  Talk about incompetant cunts...in other news there our beloved Dolly Parton remains deceased.  Guess if you wanna kill someone righy there ask an old woman  ngc3
    Today at 08:01:28 AM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal