Author Topic: I'd like to take this opportunity since being allowed back to say....  (Read 92163 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16490
Re: I'd like to take this opportunity since being allowed back to say....
« Reply #106 on: September 30, 2026, 01:02:32 PM »
Calhoun and or any other Admin who keeps banning me? First everyone read this latest note....


You got one thing right, I don't learn.
You really think I give a flying fuck what you chicken shits do or say? You actually believe this joke matters in the real world? Only thing I know for sure is. First, Calhoun AKA Richie Not So Rich Is and always will be an irrelevant CUNT!!!!  ngc3
Might I add THE KING OF ALL CUNTS!  ngc3
And anyone else here who oversees this so called racing forum CUNTS as well. Make sure when you ban me again it's permanent, at least grow a spine. I do see when I'm gone this turns into a virtual ghost town that turns into a high school spitball contest. Pathetic.
And a note to the rest who try giving me advice that I should cool it? Or others who are actually alright and just here for whatever reason. NOBODY outside the industry or the fifty people who post here notice or care. What I call THE REAL WORLD. Insignificant in its existence is this site. Same as the clowns who actually believe it matters. Like KING CUNT CALHOUN!!! BTW....pay your bills loser and work out a deal with your creditors. If you see me at M1 do say hi. That Play Meadowlands Member Of The Week award will always be your high water point.

Till Next Time!!!  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

High level Calhoun Hating ShitPost from Shopping Cart Mike.

"The best there ever was."

It's a high bar.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12665
Re: I'd like to take this opportunity since being allowed back to say....
« Reply #107 on: September 30, 2026, 01:12:35 PM »
High level Calhoun Hating ShitPost from Shopping Cart Mike.

"The best there ever was."

It's a high bar.



Your whole plop existence is a lie, stories, big stories, whoppers of bullshit...you're jealous of Mike  ngc3

Talk about him non-stop  ngc3

Calhouned is the new munsoned  ngc3

Ego failure / lies and a perpetual no show coward with a fake family   ;D
« Last Edit: September 30, 2026, 01:19:55 PM by Trigger »

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2038
Re: I'd like to take this opportunity since being allowed back to say....
« Reply #108 on: September 30, 2026, 02:37:33 PM »


Your whole plop existence is a lie, stories, big stories, whoppers of bullshit...you're jealous of Mike  ngc3

Talk about him non-stop  ngc3

Calhouned is the new munsoned  ngc3

Ego failure / lies and a perpetual no show coward with a fake family   ;D


One big lie





Yonkers1A

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2422

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2038
Re: I'd like to take this opportunity since being allowed back to say....
« Reply #110 on: September 30, 2026, 02:56:26 PM »

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16490

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: I'd like to take this opportunity since being allowed back to say....
« Reply #112 on: September 30, 2026, 03:18:25 PM »
You're talking to yourself again Mike nobody gives a fuck about you

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1552
Re: I'd like to take this opportunity since being allowed back to say....
« Reply #113 on: September 30, 2026, 03:31:41 PM »
Sorry Mikee

ScrapeThePaint

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 976
Re: I'd like to take this opportunity since being allowed back to say....
« Reply #114 on: September 30, 2026, 04:43:32 PM »
You're talking to yourself again Mike nobody gives a fuck about you

It's really mind boggling the shit this guy does!!!!!!

Mazola

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1361
Re: I'd like to take this opportunity since being allowed back to say....
« Reply #115 on: September 30, 2026, 05:49:13 PM »
You're talking to yourself again Mike nobody gives a fuck about you

Except you. Wiggie and Taint ngc3
Right wing Christians are frauds

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12665
Re: I'd like to take this opportunity since being allowed back to say....
« Reply #116 on: September 30, 2026, 05:51:43 PM »
Except you. Wiggie and Taint ngc3

Bingo!  ngc3

I kind of like wigger too  ;D

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2038
Re: I'd like to take this opportunity since being allowed back to say....
« Reply #117 on: September 30, 2026, 06:09:41 PM »
“taint”





 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:35 PM
  • dougie: Good luck gambling tomorrow. Great card at Belmont!
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal