Author Topic: I'd like to take this opportunity since being allowed back to say....  (Read 91844 times)

0 Members and 21 Guests are viewing this topic.


Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16490
Calhoun and or any other Admin who keeps banning me? First everyone read this latest note....


You got one thing right, I don't learn.
You really think I give a flying fuck what you chicken shits do or say? You actually believe this joke matters in the real world? Only thing I know for sure is. First, Calhoun AKA Richie Not So Rich Is and always will be an irrelevant CUNT!!!!  ngc3
Might I add THE KING OF ALL CUNTS!  ngc3
And anyone else here who oversees this so called racing forum CUNTS as well. Make sure when you ban me again it's permanent, at least grow a spine. I do see when I'm gone this turns into a virtual ghost town that turns into a high school spitball contest. Pathetic.
And a note to the rest who try giving me advice that I should cool it? Or others who are actually alright and just here for whatever reason. NOBODY outside the industry or the fifty people who post here notice or care. What I call THE REAL WORLD. Insignificant in its existence is this site. Same as the clowns who actually believe it matters. Like KING CUNT CALHOUN!!! BTW....pay your bills loser and work out a deal with your creditors. If you see me at M1 do say hi. That Play Meadowlands Member Of The Week award will always be your high water point.

Till Next Time!!!  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

High level Calhoun Hating ShitPost from Shopping Cart Mike.

"The best there ever was."

It's a high bar.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12652
High level Calhoun Hating ShitPost from Shopping Cart Mike.

"The best there ever was."

It's a high bar.



Your whole plop existence is a lie, stories, big stories, whoppers of bullshit...you're jealous of Mike  ngc3

Talk about him non-stop  ngc3

Calhouned is the new munsoned  ngc3

Ego failure / lies and a perpetual no show coward with a fake family   ;D
« Last Edit: Today at 01:19:55 PM by Trigger »

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2036


Your whole plop existence is a lie, stories, big stories, whoppers of bullshit...you're jealous of Mike  ngc3

Talk about him non-stop  ngc3

Calhouned is the new munsoned  ngc3

Ego failure / lies and a perpetual no show coward with a fake family   ;D


One big lie





Yonkers1A

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2422

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2036

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16490

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
You're talking to yourself again Mike nobody gives a fuck about you

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1548
Sorry Mikee

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Lockedin with Pace: Get lost "G"
    Today at 03:30:53 PM
  • G: You're a real piece of shit
    Today at 03:20:22 PM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM  Mike/Sweet you criticize racism? You really should be ashamed of yourself
    Today at 03:20:15 PM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike.    :)
    Today at 02:45:30 PM
  • Trigger: You want to cancel your plop account - do it yourself - GO to "Profile" (Top of page).  Then bottom left under "Actions" click on "Delete this account" - Simple -  ;D
    Today at 01:22:45 PM
  • Trigger: Pigeons, gay jokes, gay emojis, you said it must be true   ngc3...ouch  ngc3
    Today at 12:33:32 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: :1
    Today at 12:29:10 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: still dreaming of my penis..Oh well. A pillow biter will always be a pillow biter I guess.
    Today at 12:28:54 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal