Author Topic: Somebody's missing......  (Read 4129 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4788
Somebody's missing......
« on: August 25, 2025, 11:19:51 AM »
Any guess?



 73cv.2
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2193
Re: Somebody's missing......
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2025, 01:29:08 PM »
I really don’t give a fuck who’s here and who isn’t.

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4788
Re: Somebody's missing......
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2025, 01:30:57 PM »
I really don’t give a fuck who’s here and who isn’t.

Thanks for your input!
 73cv.2
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16508
Re: Somebody's missing......
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2025, 02:38:27 PM »
got darted and took a seat on the bench.

we'll parole him soon.

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4878
Re: Somebody's missing......
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2025, 04:36:28 PM »
Free SCM!!!  👊

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7733
Re: Somebody's missing......
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2025, 06:20:41 PM »
Free SCM!!!  👊

Dude, they're so fucking paranoid right now it's scary. Can you imagine the cunts who have to hide are crying foul now? I fucking LOVE it.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7733
Re: Somebody's missing......
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2025, 06:23:12 PM »
got darted and took a seat on the bench.

we'll parole him soon.

What's next? Gonna call your lawyer like Gaagoots?  ngc3
Here, made you a name tag...


« Last Edit: August 25, 2025, 06:33:50 PM by Harness Racing Revolution »

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7733
Re: Somebody's missing......
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2025, 06:26:19 PM »
Any guess?



 73cv.2

You mean you miss me. Just a note, I have no use for this thing anymore. Like a diaper I dropped my load in it and now it's time for the trash. It never occurred to me just how much you fucking wastes of life actually NEED this! So bad I had people messaging me, that's fucking sad. Don't worry, you'll be ok.  tmbz1

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12981
Re: Somebody's missing......
« Reply #8 on: Today at 11:39:40 AM »
I really don’t give a fuck who’s here and who isn’t.

Language wiggles, think of the screenshots :)

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4788
Re: Somebody's missing......
« Reply #9 on: Today at 11:51:17 AM »
You mean you miss me. Just a note, I have no use for this thing anymore. Like a diaper I dropped my load in it and now it's time for the trash. It never occurred to me just how much you fucking wastes of life actually NEED this! So bad I had people messaging me, that's fucking sad. Don't worry, you'll be ok.  tmbz1

Best of luck!
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2193
Re: Somebody's missing......
« Reply #10 on: Today at 12:02:06 PM »
Language wiggles, think of the screenshots :)

Thanks Mike #2
You bought it
:)

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12981
Re: Somebody's missing......
« Reply #11 on: Today at 12:06:09 PM »
I really don’t give a fuck who’s here and who isn’t.
Thanks Mike #2
You bought it
:)

Not the calm, investigative wiggles we know...so vulgar, angry and explosive  ngc3  Please explain this concerning behavior, are you taking meds now?  ngc3

Be calm and still so you don't erupt again, think of your integrity   ;D

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2193
Re: Somebody's missing......
« Reply #12 on: Today at 12:36:43 PM »
Not the calm, investigative wiggles we know...so vulgar, angry and explosive  ngc3  Please explain this concerning behavior, are you taking meds now?  ngc3

Be calm and still so you don't erupt again, think of your integrity   ;D

Calm down Mike #2
:)

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12981
Re: Somebody's missing......
« Reply #13 on: Today at 01:05:14 PM »
Calm down Mike #2
:)

I'll calm down all over your face, chix like that, you're not a dyke are ya  ngc3

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2193
Re: Somebody's missing......
« Reply #14 on: Today at 01:16:28 PM »
I'll calm down all over your face, chix like that, you're not a dyke are ya  ngc3


Think of the EAA Mike
They won’t like reading this
:)

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Drop dead :)
    Today at 01:19:41 PM
  • wiggles44: Take a break Mike #2.  :)
    Today at 01:17:45 PM
  • Trigger: You're repeating shit about male ass sherlock wiggles the retard  ngc3
    Today at 12:54:59 PM
  • wiggles44: You talk a lot about  male ass Mike.  :)
    Today at 12:33:24 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    Today at 11:44:22 AM
  • Trigger: You have too much fun up Calhoun's ass, what a donkey  ngc3 I'll re-up you on punishment, don't beg  ngc3
    Today at 11:43:22 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: And ALL your friends can come on it!  73cv.2
    Today at 11:43:14 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Although maybe you should start one
    Today at 11:42:52 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal