0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
I really don’t give a fuck who’s here and who isn’t.
Free SCM!!! 👊
got darted and took a seat on the bench. we'll parole him soon.
Any guess?
You mean you miss me. Just a note, I have no use for this thing anymore. Like a diaper I dropped my load in it and now it's time for the trash. It never occurred to me just how much you fucking wastes of life actually NEED this! So bad I had people messaging me, that's fucking sad. Don't worry, you'll be ok.
Language wiggles, think of the screenshots
Thanks Mike #2You bought it
Not the calm, investigative wiggles we know...so vulgar, angry and explosive Please explain this concerning behavior, are you taking meds now? Be calm and still so you don't erupt again, think of your integrity
Calm down Mike #2
I'll calm down all over your face, chix like that, you're not a dyke are ya