Author Topic: “ Goldshit Bob “  (Read 12445 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Tree Trunk

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 34
“ Goldshit Bob “
« on: May 31, 2025, 10:33:33 PM »
Who gave this moron a mic 🎤 ?  ngc3 ngc3

Hurts your ears listening to this numb nuts.

Then you have Wife beater Michael Carter …

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4754
Re: “ Goldshit Bob “
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2025, 11:57:14 PM »
Careful.I criticized GSB once and got the boot!
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

bass park

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 653
Re: “ Goldshit Bob “
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2025, 08:25:44 AM »
100% takeout

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: “ Goldshit Bob “
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2025, 08:47:24 AM »
Gold sheet Bob loves the game and seems like an ok guy!  If you take handicapping advice that’s on you.  I pass on most of his selections.   tmbz1

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16490
Re: “ Goldshit Bob “
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2025, 09:16:29 AM »
Careful.I criticized GSB once and got the boot!
ngc3 ngc3

I think the guy who booted you got booted.


Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4754
Re: “ Goldshit Bob “
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2025, 10:33:53 AM »
ngc3 ngc3

I think the guy who booted you got booted.

Karma
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

SwankToliverA

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1397
Re: “ Goldshit Bob “
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2025, 10:45:58 AM »
Who gave this moron a mic 🎤 ?  ngc3 ngc3

Hurts your ears listening to this numb nuts.

Then you have Wife beater Michael Carter …


No one forces you to listen to him, there is a mute function if you don't like listening to him.

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16490
Re: “ Goldshit Bob “
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2025, 11:33:58 AM »

SwankToliverA

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1397
Re: “ Goldshit Bob “
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2025, 12:18:58 PM »

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16490
Re: “ Goldshit Bob “
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2025, 12:22:57 PM »

Who is that?
You don't know?

That's IceMan Tim, 3x HorsePlop Pigeon of the Year.

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
Re: “ Goldshit Bob “
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2025, 01:46:14 PM »

No one forces you to listen to him, there is a mute function if you don't like listening to him.
tmbz1 tmbz1

SwankToliverA

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1397
Re: “ Goldshit Bob “
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2025, 03:34:27 PM »
You don't know?

That's IceMan Tim, 3x HorsePlop Pigeon of the Year.


No idk who that is, at first glance looked like a swollen Faraldough.
I am due for an eye exam

slivercharm

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3116
Re: “ Goldshit Bob “
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2025, 08:05:18 PM »
You don't know?

That's IceMan Tim, 3x HorsePlop Pigeon of the Year.

I’d take Tim back if we can get rid of rainman
Trump is your daddy

Tree Trunk

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 34
Re: “ Goldshit Bob “
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2025, 10:30:50 PM »

No one forces you to listen to him, there is a mute function if you don't like listening to him.


Aren’t you a smart fella ?  ngc3 ngc3  73cv.2 73cv.2

SwankToliverA

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1397
Re: “ Goldshit Bob “
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2025, 11:10:32 PM »


Aren’t you a smart fella ?  ngc3 ngc3  73cv.2 73cv.2


I mean its common sense, but nowadays it's not so common  73cv.2

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: He hasn't named me as Mike yet. I'm kind of insulted. I'm not good enough?
    Today at 11:12:54 AM
  • Trigger: Any phrase that starts with "According to G"  ngc3...I god damn love plop retard jokes!  ;D
    Today at 11:10:14 AM
  • dougie: LOL! Nice to have you back my friend. We might make some bucks today!
    Today at 10:46:56 AM
  • Trigger: It's a good day to bet horses Dougie, for some people every day is a good day tp eat candy while sitting on the crapper  ngc3
    Today at 10:42:46 AM
  • dougie: BIG DAY AT BELMONT FOLKS!!!!! GET THOSE WAGERS READY!!!!!
    Today at 10:37:24 AM
  • wiggles44: The EAA facebook group would love these screenshots :)
    Today at 10:36:47 AM
  • G: Wiggles thank you for these beautiful screenshots
    Today at 10:35:54 AM
  • G: I must say I thoroughly enjoy wiggles screenshots
    Today at 10:35:46 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal