Author Topic: FULL UNEDITED AUDIO: NYS Gaming Presiding Judge Calls Defending Taylor???  (Read 14174 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
FULL UNEDITED AUDIO:
Do they think for a second I buy this bs? A NYS Gaming Presiding Judge calls me to "ask a favor"? Don't get mad? That he spoke with Howard Taylor who suddenly brings me up crying I am trying to destroy him? I will never be coerced or pressured with veiled threats. Coincidence that members of my family race at the track this person is based? Mind blowing. Listen for yourselves.
https://youtu.be/4oCjRr9Wmi8?si=agkZZ-OIl38t8u5v
« Last Edit: May 25, 2025, 08:35:26 AM by Harness Racing Revolution »

captain morgan

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 897
Someone didnt sound happy at the end of that call

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Someone didnt sound happy at the end of that call

Fuck him. How quickly he resorted to he didn't even know why he called?  ngc3

Liberty Bell

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
Fuck him. How quickly he resorted to he didn't even know why he called?  ngc3

If Howard Taylor had any guts he would have called you himself.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
If Howard Taylor had any guts he would have called you himself.

Think the PJ was sending me a message earlier yesterday? Here he's talking about my nephew. Why do I need to see this?????
« Last Edit: May 25, 2025, 08:59:04 AM by Harness Racing Revolution »

JL52

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 444
Aside from the optics of the call, it amazes me that a PJ does not know of AGCO. Yes, it’s Canada, not his jurisdiction, but anyone with an industry position should be knowledgeable enough to know this.
Btw, what is the full name of the PJ, and where does he work?

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4754
Why not just tell us who the guy is? You know you will sooner than later.
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Why not just tell us who the guy is? You know you will sooner than later.

So you can do what most do best? Am I hiding where my nephew races? Who's the fucking PJ there! Jesus Christ.

AgentQ

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 493
Question: why is a presiding judge of NY calling an owner? He didn't exactly give context and I find it curious that he was firm that Howard didn't call him. Would have been nice to call him on why he was calling Howard, seems fishy to me that he just happened to call Taylor and he just happen to know you while all this news about him was breaking on horseplop. Hard not to be sketpical that it didn't play out somewhat differently

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4754
My thought is this guy Tony must be a complete idiot to call a "friend" and not think his call was being recorded!

If his judgement is that bad, then what kind of decisions is he making upstairs?
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2798
The moment Tony realizes he is being recorded is priceless

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Question: why is a presiding judge of NY calling an owner? He didn't exactly give context and I find it curious that he was firm that Howard didn't call him. Would have been nice to call him on why he was calling Howard, seems fishy to me that he just happened to call Taylor and he just happen to know you while all this news about him was breaking on horseplop. Hard not to be sketpical that it didn't play out somewhat differently

Listen carefully his story changes as I press him. He says "he called" then corrects that. Says he didn't know but read it yesterday. My money is he thought I would be soft on a judge. Wrong. Worse. And the text referring to my nephew meant what???

The Unstable

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 815
My thought is this guy Tony must be a complete idiot to call a "friend" and not think his call was being recorded!

If his judgement is that bad, then what kind of decisions is he making upstairs?

Petrelli doesn’t care about anyone and is dangerous to these people because he doesn’t give a shit about anyone who stands in his way.   Petrelli calls him a friend but he has zero friends when it comes to this.   Anybody who saw what he did with Yarock would have to be an idiot to call this guy and not think he would record it and use it against him.

Howard should thank Mike! After all look at all the business he is drumming up for his cheating clients and the majority of his trainers!! I hope he gets what he deserves. 

Next please Mike should be Faraldo.  I think he makes Howard look like a choir boy.



Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Petrelli doesn’t care about anyone and is dangerous to these people because he doesn’t give a shit about anyone who stands in his way.   Petrelli calls him a friend but he has zero friends when it comes to this.   Anybody who saw what he did with Yarock would have to be an idiot to call this guy and not think he would record it and use it against him.

Howard should thank Mike! After all look at all the business he is drumming up for his cheating clients and the majority of his trainers!! I hope he gets what he deserves. 

Next please Mike should be Faraldo.  I think he makes Howard look like a choir boy.

I speak to Dave like six times a day.

Big Balled Bird

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 10
FULL UNEDITED AUDIO:
Do they think for a second I buy this bs? A NYS Gaming Presiding Judge calls me to "ask a favor"? Don't get mad? That he spoke with Howard Taylor who suddenly brings me up crying I am trying to destroy him? I will never be coerced or pressured with veiled threats. Coincidence that members of my family race at the track this person is based? Mind blowing. Listen for yourselves.
https://youtu.be/4oCjRr9Wmi8?si=agkZZ-OIl38t8u5v

Mike- just wondering what Tony's last name is? And which track(s) does he serve as presiding judge for?


 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: It's a good day to bet horses Dougie, for some people every day is a good day tp eat candy while sitting on the crapper  ngc3
    Today at 10:42:46 AM
  • dougie: BIG DAY AT BELMONT FOLKS!!!!! GET THOSE WAGERS READY!!!!!
    Today at 10:37:24 AM
  • wiggles44: The EAA facebook group would love these screenshots :)
    Today at 10:36:47 AM
  • G: Wiggles thank you for these beautiful screenshots
    Today at 10:35:54 AM
  • G: I must say I thoroughly enjoy wiggles screenshots
    Today at 10:35:46 AM
  • G: When I talked to the carriage horse woman and mentioned your name she hung up the phone
    Today at 10:35:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Screenshots
    Today at 10:32:22 AM
  • wiggles44: EAA aren’t going to Halle with these
    Today at 10:32:10 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal