Author Topic: FULL UNEDITED AUDIO: NYS Gaming Presiding Judge Calls Defending Taylor???  (Read 14155 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
At 10 cents per page lmao
My point is everyone says they know. Nobody does it. Anyone ever think the heat would get so high Taylor would start calling in pals? Judges to call civilians? I'm not even in the game! But what did the judge do first? Texted me about my nephew. Think he keeps his job? Is anyone emailing NYS Gaming right now livid? Doubtful. I made sure today this won't go ignored.

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4754
Zubkoff. Buffalo. Ironically where my nephew races.

 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

It was killing you wasn't it!
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

It was killing you wasn't it!

I never not said it. My question is why can't you people do SOMETHING? Are you that afraid???? All you do is type bullshit. Accomplish nothing. And that call was just a huge bonus. I still can't believe they would do that. Desperate.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Mike- just wondering what Tony's last name is? And which track(s) does he serve as presiding judge for?

Zubkoff. Buffalo. You guys would be terrible on The $100k Pyramid. How many hints do you need?  ngc3

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Screenshots
    Today at 10:32:22 AM
  • wiggles44: EAA aren’t going to Halle with these
    Today at 10:32:10 AM
  • G: Get off the chair and get a job
    Today at 10:27:37 AM
  • G: You need to get up with your life
    Today at 10:27:28 AM
  • G: Relax mike I mean trigger take a deep breath and relax
    Today at 10:27:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Easy Mike, gave some water.  Enjoy your day.   :)
    Today at 10:23:49 AM
  • Trigger: How about I shame all over you and your fucking families fucking face you scumbag  ngc3  you wanna have luncg?  ;D
    Today at 10:22:56 AM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike, take a walk to Marks training Center :)
    Today at 10:22:08 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal