Author Topic: Gillis is gonna sue horseplop cause ur letting Petrelli defame his name  (Read 38311 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4754
I would not worry about Gillis..I be worried about Taylor. This guy is not stupid and knows the law pretty good. It's his business..He'll find something to use against our forum detective one way or another. jmo
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
I would not worry about Gillis..I be worried about Taylor. This guy is not stupid and knows the law pretty good. It's his business..He'll find something to use against our forum detective one way or another. jmo

Incredible how many attorneys there are here at Shit Shoveler University.  ngc3

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
Incredible how many attorneys there are here at Shit Shoveler University.  ngc3
I thought Italians were taught no to be RATS!    ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: LOL! Nice to have you back my friend. We might make some bucks today!
    Today at 10:46:56 AM
  • Trigger: It's a good day to bet horses Dougie, for some people every day is a good day tp eat candy while sitting on the crapper  ngc3
    Today at 10:42:46 AM
  • dougie: BIG DAY AT BELMONT FOLKS!!!!! GET THOSE WAGERS READY!!!!!
    Today at 10:37:24 AM
  • wiggles44: The EAA facebook group would love these screenshots :)
    Today at 10:36:47 AM
  • G: Wiggles thank you for these beautiful screenshots
    Today at 10:35:54 AM
  • G: I must say I thoroughly enjoy wiggles screenshots
    Today at 10:35:46 AM
  • G: When I talked to the carriage horse woman and mentioned your name she hung up the phone
    Today at 10:35:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Screenshots
    Today at 10:32:22 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal