Author Topic: Gillis is gonna sue horseplop cause ur letting Petrelli defame his name  (Read 38309 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4754
I would not worry about Gillis..I be worried about Taylor. This guy is not stupid and knows the law pretty good. It's his business..He'll find something to use against our forum detective one way or another. jmo
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
I would not worry about Gillis..I be worried about Taylor. This guy is not stupid and knows the law pretty good. It's his business..He'll find something to use against our forum detective one way or another. jmo

Incredible how many attorneys there are here at Shit Shoveler University.  ngc3

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
Incredible how many attorneys there are here at Shit Shoveler University.  ngc3
I thought Italians were taught no to be RATS!    ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • G: When I talked to the carriage horse woman and mentioned your name she hung up the phone
    Today at 10:35:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Screenshots
    Today at 10:32:22 AM
  • wiggles44: EAA aren’t going to Halle with these
    Today at 10:32:10 AM
  • G: Get off the chair and get a job
    Today at 10:27:37 AM
  • G: You need to get up with your life
    Today at 10:27:28 AM
  • G: Relax mike I mean trigger take a deep breath and relax
    Today at 10:27:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Easy Mike, gave some water.  Enjoy your day.   :)
    Today at 10:23:49 AM
  • Trigger: How about I shame all over you and your fucking families fucking face you scumbag  ngc3  you wanna have luncg?  ;D
    Today at 10:22:56 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal