Author Topic: Howard Taylor and Mark Ford Knowingly Used Josh Marks To Train While Banned???  (Read 8348 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
And that's not all. See those Equestology buy lists and invoices? The beards had no idea their names were being used on the accounts YET someone else was paying the bills! Yes, we have the payment info. But here's a few sound bites for you to talk about for now. All this happened while YOU PEOPLE HAD TO RACE AGAINST THEM!!!! And who did the hiring? An attorney and a USTA Director/SBOANJ President. We're just getting started....listen .
https://youtu.be/Filf3J0ixF8
https://youtu.be/YKfyDIm40w0
« Last Edit: May 24, 2025, 04:03:24 PM by Harness Racing Revolution »

RobertC

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 10
Mark Ford is a total fraud. Alook at all the people stabled at his farm all cheating scumbags .1/2 of them are on pending suspensions and the other 1/2 gonna get suspended once Pitrelli blows everything up. Severing ties with this trainer (yea right) .In the audio Mark ,the stuff was to be delivered to your house .Sooooo you had nothing to do with it.Fuck you you cheating pig. Hope Taylor is next.

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
Mark Ford is a HOF trainer and a big asset to harness racing.

Yonkers1A

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2425
Mark Ford is a HOF trainer and a big asset to harness racing.

Dude, you lost give it up, it’s over Petrelli by KO

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Mark Ford is a HOF trainer and a big asset to harness racing.

He is and has a big ass!  Fucking scumbag!  I hope karma hits him in a big way!

SwankToliverA

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1397
Mark Ford is a HOF trainer and a big asset to harness racing.


My hope is that you go down on him, I mean with him... 11.wp

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4754
I know this all about a personal vendetta that SCM has with Ford and a few others.

But what about the other trainers that are listed buying illegal drugs?

Not much being said about them..

Like how Gural can let Davita race at the Meadowlands but ban Taylor?
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
I know this all about a personal vendetta that SCM has with Ford and a few others.

But what about the other trainers that are listed buying illegal drugs?

Not much being said about them..

Like how Gural can let Davita race at the Meadowlands but ban Taylor?

Devita has been mentioned and so has Dylan Davis.

AgentQ

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 493
Until the racing commissions step things up and get aggressive in out of competition testing there is zero chance things will improve. Petrelli is right when he notes that those within just don't speak up. I'm not hopeful to say the least.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Devita has been mentioned and so has Dylan Davis.

I ignore the ignorant. This will go on for weeks. The list is insane.

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4754
Devita has been mentioned and so has Dylan Davis.

And Eddie Dennis
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Until the racing commissions step things up and get aggressive in out of competition testing there is zero chance things will improve. Petrelli is right when he notes that those within just don't speak up. I'm not hopeful to say the least.

I still see people tell me what I need to do next. Then they do nothing. What got the Gillis thing done was people did finally speak up, make calls and send emails. Even anonymously. That with the release to the public and it couldn't be ignored.

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16490
I still see people tell me what I need to do next. Then they do nothing. What got the Gillis thing done was people did finally speak up, make calls and send emails. Even anonymously. That with the release to the public and it couldn't be ignored.
What's the vibe around the Mexican restaurant?

Cobalt Kenny

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 408
Mark Ford is a HOF trainer and a big asset to harness racing.
Yeah, right...you guys buy your shit from the same place...gotta stick together, hopefully, you go down together, and on each other!

seen2much

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2994
I was told that Howard Taylor list of purchases is extensive. It could fill a notebook.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: LOL! Nice to have you back my friend. We might make some bucks today!
    Today at 10:46:56 AM
  • Trigger: It's a good day to bet horses Dougie, for some people every day is a good day tp eat candy while sitting on the crapper  ngc3
    Today at 10:42:46 AM
  • dougie: BIG DAY AT BELMONT FOLKS!!!!! GET THOSE WAGERS READY!!!!!
    Today at 10:37:24 AM
  • wiggles44: The EAA facebook group would love these screenshots :)
    Today at 10:36:47 AM
  • G: Wiggles thank you for these beautiful screenshots
    Today at 10:35:54 AM
  • G: I must say I thoroughly enjoy wiggles screenshots
    Today at 10:35:46 AM
  • G: When I talked to the carriage horse woman and mentioned your name she hung up the phone
    Today at 10:35:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Screenshots
    Today at 10:32:22 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal