Author Topic: Howard Taylor and Mark Ford Knowingly Used Josh Marks To Train While Banned???  (Read 8335 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
I was told that Howard Taylor list of purchases is extensive. It could fill a notebook.

I have the list, I concur.

SwankToliverA

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1397
I was told that Howard Taylor list of purchases is extensive. It could fill a notebook.

Mike brought this up last year, and most thought it was Bullshit. If I remember correctly.

SwankToliverA

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1397
I know this all about a personal vendetta that SCM has with Ford and a few others.

But what about the other trainers that are listed buying illegal drugs?

Not much being said about them..

Like how Gural can let Davita race at the Meadowlands but ban Taylor?


Mike has said that it's going to be a top down, deal.
Correct me if I'm wrong, Mike.


 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • G: Wiggles thank you for these beautiful screenshots
    Today at 10:35:54 AM
  • G: I must say I thoroughly enjoy wiggles screenshots
    Today at 10:35:46 AM
  • G: When I talked to the carriage horse woman and mentioned your name she hung up the phone
    Today at 10:35:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Screenshots
    Today at 10:32:22 AM
  • wiggles44: EAA aren’t going to Halle with these
    Today at 10:32:10 AM
  • G: Get off the chair and get a job
    Today at 10:27:37 AM
  • G: You need to get up with your life
    Today at 10:27:28 AM
  • G: Relax mike I mean trigger take a deep breath and relax
    Today at 10:27:14 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal