Author Topic: The Big Press Release About Me Is......  (Read 17069 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: The Big Press Release About Me Is......
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2025, 12:12:58 PM »
The Price Is Right died when Bob retired.

I finally agree on something with you 100%!

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4754
Re: The Big Press Release About Me Is......
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2025, 12:57:17 PM »
Don't tell CBS that. It's the #1 daytime game show in the USA!
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

FirstUpFrom8Hole

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 855
Re: The Big Press Release About Me Is......
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2025, 01:20:42 PM »
This saga should be pitched to Amazon as a reality show. Life On The Backside With SCM™️ ©️. We all know the shenanigans that go on at the barns. We could have storylines from who's banging whose wife to who took the envelope this week and, of course, everyone's favorite - who's baby is it?

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: The Big Press Release About Me Is......
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2025, 02:53:05 PM »
This saga should be pitched to Amazon as a reality show. Life On The Backside With SCM™️ ©️. We all know the shenanigans that go on at the barns. We could have storylines from who's banging whose wife to who took the envelope this week and, of course, everyone's favorite - who's baby is it?

Problem is I wasn't part of the barn skank life. But I'm still curious why GAAGOOTS WON'T TELL US WHO MY OTHER NEPHEW IS!!!! Why the about face GAAGOOTS!!!!

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: The Big Press Release About Me Is......
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2025, 04:08:14 PM »
Problem is I wasn't part of the barn skank life. But I'm still curious why GAAGOOTS WON'T TELL US WHO MY OTHER NEPHEW IS!!!! Why the about face GAAGOOTS!!!!
Relax press release coming soon!

Yonkers1A

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2425
Re: The Big Press Release About Me Is......
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2025, 04:10:07 PM »
Relax press release coming soon!

You got to go to a Klan meeting first

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: The Big Press Release About Me Is......
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2025, 04:13:03 PM »
Relax press release coming soon!

And where will this be released? Here??? Or the M1 website like when Brice Cote tried to take credit for what Holli Schoonmaker did on her OWN. BTW, Bourgault had another adjournment with his 7 new felonies he's trying to plea down. Thanks to ME for making the first call.  11.wp

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: The Big Press Release About Me Is......
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2025, 04:16:28 PM »
One of you GAAGOOTS password holders PLEASE TELL US!!!! Who is my secret nephew who drives now!!!! SAY IT, YOU SAY YOU KNOW!!!!

COME ON MAN

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 118
Re: The Big Press Release About Me Is......
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2025, 04:25:22 PM »
One of you GAAGOOTS password holders PLEASE TELL US!!!! Who is my secret nephew who drives now!!!! SAY IT, YOU SAY YOU KNOW!!!!

Unfortunately I do not know who GAAGOOTS is but I will take a shot at your question and if I am wrong you can save your smartass remarks   Is it  Frank Jr.  aka  Chubby

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: The Big Press Release About Me Is......
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2025, 04:32:54 PM »
Unfortunately I do not know who GAAGOOTS is but I will take a shot at your question and if I am wrong you can save your smartass remarks   Is it  Frank Jr.  aka  Chubby

Well let's take a closer look at that GUESS. If the young man in question is a bastard child who NOBODY KNOWS ABOUT, how the hell could it be CHUBS??? Run that through your stupid fucking head again. The nephew I never met and the family never talks about wouldn't be NAMED PETRELLI RIGHT??? Holy fucking shit!!! I'll start over for you, my brother knocked up a GROOM in 2004. Now this young man drives and nobody knows he is actually a PETRELLI, well Gaagoots does and is afraid to say it! One of the multiple people who use that account. Is the unknown son Frank Jr....... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
And all kidding aside, he's a good kid. My ex and I used to babysit him, why don't you ask her since you're so close? Ask her why she used to put him at the foot of our bed on the floor???

PineHurstPacer

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 577
Re: The Big Press Release About Me Is......
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2025, 04:33:45 PM »
Mike you need a social media break

consider somewhere around 40-50 years, your making a fool of yourself more and more these days



Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
Re: The Big Press Release About Me Is......
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2025, 04:35:23 PM »
Well let's take a closer look at that GUESS. If the young man in question is a bastard child who NOBODY KNOWS ABOUT, how the hell could it be CHUBS??? Run that through your stupid fucking head again. The nephew I never met and the family never talks about wouldn't be NAMED PETRELLI RIGHT??? Holy fucking shit!!! I'll start over for you, my brother knocked up a GROOM in 2004. Now this young man drives and nobody knows he is actually a PETRELLI, well Gaagoots does and is afraid to say it! One of the multiple people who use that account. Is the unknown son Frank Jr....... 
And all kidding aside, he's a good kid. My ex and I used to babysit him, why don't you ask her since you're so close? Ask her why she used to put him at the foot of our bed on the floor???
    Who hurt you?

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: The Big Press Release About Me Is......
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2025, 04:36:46 PM »
Mike you need a social media break

consider somewhere around 40-50 years, your making a fool of yourself more and more these days

So you think Horseplop matters? This is FUN for me. Poking the cowards around. Do you really think I give a flying fuck what shit shovelers in a business I don't mooch off like you people to bothers me? Your statement alone proves what I'm saying. YOU PEOPLE THINK THIS IS CREDIBILE!!!  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: The Big Press Release About Me Is......
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2025, 04:37:51 PM »
    Who hurt you?

Wrong again. You're protecting the ones who hurt them???

COME ON MAN

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 118
Re: The Big Press Release About Me Is......
« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2025, 04:38:09 PM »
Well let's take a closer look at that GUESS. If the young man in question is a bastard child who NOBODY KNOWS ABOUT, how the hell could it be CHUBS??? Run that through your stupid fucking head again. The nephew I never met and the family never talks about wouldn't be NAMED PETRELLI RIGHT??? Holy fucking shit!!! I'll start over for you, my brother knocked up a GROOM in 2004. Now this young man drives and nobody knows he is actually a PETRELLI, well Gaagoots does and is afraid to say it! One of the multiple people who use that account. Is the unknown son Frank Jr....... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
And all kidding aside, he's a good kid. My ex and I used to babysit him, why don't you ask her since you're so close? Ask her why she used to put him at the foot of our bed on the floor???


I told you MUTT if you speak to me the way you just did I would reciprocate in whatever way I thought was appropriate so just remember you started this crap. I am not afraid of you and your idle threats because anything I say about you is going to be 200% fact so you have only yourself to blame

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • G: Why would you make fun of somebody like that but then again I'd expect nothing less from you
    Today at 10:19:58 AM
  • Trigger: Fuckface dummy G, you're spamming the board again...go shake your rattle in your fake ugly wife and kids face you imbecile  ngc3  DM we if you would like to schedule a lunch meeting  ngc3
    Today at 10:18:09 AM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM
    Today at 09:47:15 AM
  • Trigger: At Plop U. my alma mater, the motto is - Flush Your Life Away...II feel I've successfully lived up to it as well as keep up with my student loan interest payments to Rocky directly..shere does that $$$$ go  ngc3
    Today at 08:37:45 AM
  • JL52: JL52
    Today at 08:21:00 AM
  • Trigger: When Plop Admin kills a nigga he stays dead...in Tennessee, Krista Pike was give a lethal injection, then another, which didn't get here dead but snore loudly.  Talk about incompetant cunts...in other news there our beloved Dolly Parton remains deceased.  Guess if you wanna kill someone righy there ask an old woman  ngc3
    Today at 08:01:28 AM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal