Author Topic: The Big Press Release About Me Is......  (Read 17057 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
The Big Press Release About Me Is......
« on: May 18, 2025, 09:34:54 PM »
My arrest from 2005 for a contract disagreement? Ok. That's not a secret. Wurtsboro 2005 to build a garage for a neighbor. And ironically friends of my "ex" wife. Phil Rapina. We started the job, did a demo, removed the debris. Submit the building permit and plans. Denied because Phil had three separate lots in Mountain Lakes Camp that needed to be joined as one. He refused to do it, and I learned that contracts don't mean shit. Wanted all his money back, my partner and I said yeah let's go to court. Next thing both of us were arrested. We paid him back, never went any further no felony charges just a disorderly conduct ticket. However in the mean time my ex got a call from his daughter Stephanie right up the road from us. She overloaded her wood burning stove and called Wendy it was out of control and her vent was single walled house was gonna burn. I hopped in our van and hauled ass. House filled with smoke, pipe cherry red. Got the door open and dowsed the fuck out of the fire first then up the vent to calm it down. Before the fire dept arrived it was no threat. Next day Phil called and apologized, actually referred my on a couple other jobs in the neighborhood. As for my brother bailing me out? His owner did, was Christmas Eve that year 2005. I paid him back with all the interest it cost him on his card. So there's your press release. Oh no, I lost all my credibility posting proof of what some scumbags do to Standardbreds. Am I fired???  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
« Last Edit: May 18, 2025, 10:05:03 PM by Harness Racing Revolution »

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: The Big Press Release About Me Is......
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2025, 09:36:51 PM »
Now, Gaagoots. Make sure you get the whole story. Like this one....isn't there another Petrelli driving horses that my brother sired???? Tell your "informants" they need to tell all the stories. Ok???  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: The Big Press Release About Me Is......
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2025, 09:55:58 PM »
Gaagoots, you've been back almost 15 minutes. Can you post the rest of the press release that will damn me into the abyss?? And could you name that other kid my brother sired that drives now. Thank you, I'm am SURE people will wanna hear this one!!!!  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: The Big Press Release About Me Is......
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2025, 10:18:22 PM »
Why don’t you just tell us yourself.  You clearly want the info out there.

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: The Big Press Release About Me Is......
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2025, 10:21:06 PM »
Why don’t you just tell us yourself.  You clearly want the info out there.
I would love to but I want to get all my facts straight. I'm not just gonna shoot from the hip and spew bullshit about somebody. I'm waiting for some verification from a couple of people.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: The Big Press Release About Me Is......
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2025, 10:21:56 PM »
Why don’t you just tell us yourself.  You clearly want the info out there.

Dude, again. They wanna play the game? I can play it very well. This person says he knows all about me and my brother. So, what are they worried about? Doesn't everyone know about the child he sired in 2005??? I've been reading plenty here about my daughter, can't I join the party??? If I wanted to say it I would just say it. But there is one person I do feel bad for in all this, my NEPHEW I never met. But I do watch him drive.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: The Big Press Release About Me Is......
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2025, 10:22:55 PM »
I would love to but I want to get all my facts straight. I'm not just gonna shoot from the hip and spew bullshit about somebody. I'm waiting for some verification from a couple of people.

Why not ask my brother! Actually, you can ask anyone in my "family". Even my ex who screamed at his wife back then to leave him. You know my ex who ALSO HAD A KID WITH HIM!!!!  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: The Big Press Release About Me Is......
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2025, 10:25:06 PM »
My arrest from 2005 for a contract disagreement? Ok. That's not a secret. Wurtsboro 2005 to build a garage for a neighbor. And ironically friends of my "ex" wife. Phil Rapina. We started the job, did a demo, removed the debris. Submit the building permit and plans. Denied because Phil had three separate lots in Mountain Lakes Camp that needed to be joined as one. He refused to do it, and I learned that contracts don't mean shit. Wanted all his money back, my partner and I said yeah let's go to court. Next thing both of us were arrested. We paid him back, never went any further no felony charges just a disorderly conduct ticket. However in the mean time my ex got a call from his daughter Stephanie right up the road from us. She overloaded her wood burning stove and called Wendy it was out of control and her vent was single walled house was gonna burn. I hopped in our van and hauled ass. House filled with smoke, pipe cherry red. Got the door open and dowsed the fuck out of the fire first then up the vent to calm it down. Before the fire dept arrived it was no threat. Next day Phil called and apologized, actually referred my on a couple other jobs in the neighborhood. As for my brother bailing me out? His owner did, was Christmas Eve that year 2005. I paid him back with all the interest it cost him on his card. So there's your press release. Oh no, I lost all my credibility posting proof of what some scumbags do to Standardbreds. Am I fired???  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
For some reason I actually believe you.. I was told there was a woman involved in your arrest this is why I have to get all my facts straight before the press release is posted.

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: The Big Press Release About Me Is......
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2025, 10:29:25 PM »
Why not ask my brother! Actually, you can ask anyone in my "family". Even my ex who screamed at his wife back then to leave him. You know my ex who ALSO HAD A KID WITH HIM!!!!  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Wtf?  Your ex wife has a kid with your brother or am I reading this wrong?

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: The Big Press Release About Me Is......
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2025, 10:35:16 PM »
Wtf?  Your ex wife has a kid with your brother or am I reading this wrong?

You haven't watched my video have you? Another non secret. I'll make it quick. Way before me, I hooked them up. He got her pregnant, never took responsibility of my nephew. You haven't been seeing me say I raised my brother's first kid? Yep. And years went by, shit happens and I divorced my first wife. My ex was actually living with my PARENTS who had to take her in because like I said, single mother father didn't take care of his kid "their grandchild" AND he was already with his present wife with THEIR FIRST KID!!!! Pay attention, I know. Wendy and I were always friends and I always thought she was treated horribly. One thing led to another and well, here we are. So while you people call me a deadbeat, get the whole story. His first kid ended up with me, raised till 2016 with me. I had him baptized and treated him like a NEPHEW, always said that other fuck is still your father. And then in 2012 in the true spirit of harness racing barn help, she started hanging out with "others". That's not me. We did have two incredible kids, and people can say what they want I never abandoned them. Get the whole story first. Like this little chapter you all missed.  ngc3

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: The Big Press Release About Me Is......
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2025, 10:47:04 PM »
Wtf?  Your ex wife has a kid with your brother or am I reading this wrong?

It's ALL in this video btw.
https://youtube.com/live/scKqgQV38yE?feature=share

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4754
Re: The Big Press Release About Me Is......
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2025, 10:45:20 AM »
For some reason I actually believe you.. I was told there was a woman involved in your arrest this is why I have to get all my facts straight before the press release is posted.

Please don't interrupt my "Price is Right" when you decide to release your Special News Report!

 11.wp
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: The Big Press Release About Me Is......
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2025, 10:58:16 AM »
Please don't interrupt my "Price is Right" when you decide to release your Special News Report!

 11.wp
The Price Is Right died when Bob retired.

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16490
Re: The Big Press Release About Me Is......
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2025, 11:53:35 AM »
You haven't watched my video have you? Another non secret. I'll make it quick. Way before me, I hooked them up. He got her pregnant, never took responsibility of my nephew. You haven't been seeing me say I raised my brother's first kid? Yep. And years went by, shit happens and I divorced my first wife. My ex was actually living with my PARENTS who had to take her in because like I said, single mother father didn't take care of his kid "their grandchild" AND he was already with his present wife with THEIR FIRST KID!!!! Pay attention, I know. Wendy and I were always friends and I always thought she was treated horribly. One thing led to another and well, here we are. So while you people call me a deadbeat, get the whole story. His first kid ended up with me, raised till 2016 with me. I had him baptized and treated him like a NEPHEW, always said that other fuck is still your father. And then in 2012 in the true spirit of harness racing barn help, she started hanging out with "others". That's not me. We did have two incredible kids, and people can say what they want I never abandoned them. Get the whole story first. Like this little chapter you all missed.  ngc3


As The Shopping Cart Turns

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: The Big Press Release About Me Is......
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2025, 11:58:56 AM »

As The Shopping Cart Turns

Sorry, I've upgraded to a jazzy scooter.
Back to Gaagoots. WHAT IS THE KID'S NAME!!!!! OUT WITH IT!!!!!!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Fuckface dummy G, you're spamming the board again...go shake your rattle in your fake ugly wife and kids face you imbecile  ngc3  DM we if you would like to schedule a lunch meeting  ngc3
    Today at 10:18:09 AM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM
    Today at 09:47:15 AM
  • Trigger: At Plop U. my alma mater, the motto is - Flush Your Life Away...II feel I've successfully lived up to it as well as keep up with my student loan interest payments to Rocky directly..shere does that $$$$ go  ngc3
    Today at 08:37:45 AM
  • JL52: JL52
    Today at 08:21:00 AM
  • Trigger: When Plop Admin kills a nigga he stays dead...in Tennessee, Krista Pike was give a lethal injection, then another, which didn't get here dead but snore loudly.  Talk about incompetant cunts...in other news there our beloved Dolly Parton remains deceased.  Guess if you wanna kill someone righy there ask an old woman  ngc3
    Today at 08:01:28 AM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal