Author Topic: James Herbertson  (Read 5166 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MCR

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 953
James Herbertson
« on: April 25, 2025, 08:42:28 PM »
Not impressed so far

The Answer

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 488
Re: James Herbertson
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2025, 08:44:26 PM »
Top driver nobody can succeed racing a couple of horses a card.

MCR

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 953
Re: James Herbertson
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2025, 08:48:26 PM »
Top driver nobody can succeed racing a couple of horses a card.
Hes driving Burke stock and stinking it up

Birdfantammy

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 374
Re: James Herbertson
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2025, 09:39:35 PM »
He looks a bit lost out there.

The Answer

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 488
Re: James Herbertson
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2025, 09:43:46 PM »
Birdy if you don’t say he’s awful I know he must be good

Birdfantammy

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 374
Re: James Herbertson
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2025, 09:48:01 PM »
Birdy if you don’t say he’s awful I know he must be good

 ngc3 ngc3
I actually think he has potential.  He looked okay last week but still figuring this track out.  Give him some time.  Heard he's a good driver.  Time will tell.  Beckwith looked lost when he first showed up also.

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2978
Re: James Herbertson
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2025, 11:06:32 PM »
ngc3 ngc3
   Beckwith looked lost when he first showed up also.

   Stop your lies!     11.wp

Liberty Bell

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
Re: James Herbertson
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2025, 06:02:23 AM »
It's actually not a total lie like Jenny tells. In 2023 Beckwith had 282 starts with 28 wins, last year, 34 wins in 317 starts, and so far this year, 351 starts with 63 wins, so he's really picked up this year.

The Exporter

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5810
Re: James Herbertson
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2025, 07:11:07 AM »
It's actually not a total lie like Jenny tells. In 2023 Beckwith had 282 starts with 28 wins, last year, 34 wins in 317 starts, and so far this year, 351 starts with 63 wins, so he's really picked up this year.
How dare you enter facts to a Plop discussion?

Liberty Bell

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
Re: James Herbertson
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2025, 08:10:28 AM »
I apologize, I don't know what I was thinking!

butler22

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 7
Re: James Herbertson
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2025, 11:17:21 AM »
I don't know who was harder to understand on the Meadowlands back paddock interview Friday night - James with his Aussie accent or stuttering JOE RO.

Zoomer

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 730
Re: James Herbertson
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2025, 11:31:17 AM »
Not impressed so far
  Nobody gives a fuck whether you’re impressed or not go back to scanning porn hub!

Lar4400

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 238
Re: James Herbertson
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2025, 11:47:14 AM »
It’s easy to tell that this kid has driving talent. Let him settle in and hopefully he can get more drives each card and I think he could be in the top tier of drivers in no time.

MCR

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 953
Re: James Herbertson
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2025, 11:56:22 AM »
  Nobody gives a fuck whether you’re impressed or not go back to scanning porn hub!
Why don't you go suck a dick you cum guzzling faggot

MCR

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 953
Re: James Herbertson
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2025, 11:57:48 AM »
I admit.. he gets alot out of horses and I was impressed in the last race last night.   I just hear all the hype about him I just haven't seen it yet.   Of course I'm basing it off the little bit I've seen.  He probably does have potential.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Calhoun put up $80 bucks ngc3..one of my pick5's costs more then that ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:35:54 PM
  • JT: Well G thinks I'm Mike ngc3..Great minds and such ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:33:02 PM
  • JT: I got out and so did my family..in the early 2000's. To much cheating, to many drugs.
    September 29, 2026, 11:32:14 PM
  • darnoldrocks: My family and I.  Now you're starting sound like SCM.
    September 29, 2026, 11:25:12 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Back in the day doesn't count.  Calhoun is putting up his money right now.   How about you?
    September 29, 2026, 11:24:28 PM
  • JT: My family and I owned a lot of horses back in the day.. Facts..ask wiggles screenshots don't lie :P
    September 29, 2026, 11:19:55 PM
  • darnoldrocks: JT's horses + Tiggers horses = zero ownership
    September 29, 2026, 11:17:00 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Oh, I didn't know that.  DUH
    September 29, 2026, 11:15:57 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal