Author Topic: Michael Hall  (Read 5077 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Birdfantammy

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 374
Michael Hall
« on: April 21, 2025, 01:05:31 PM »
Anyone know why he hasn't been running horses anywhere?  I know he had a suspension listed but he appealed it.  He was one of the big shots at Rosecroft

Liberty Bell

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
Re: Michael Hall
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2025, 01:10:07 PM »
He didn't run many horses either at Dover this meet but I haven't heard anything.

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4753
Re: Michael Hall
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2025, 03:05:26 PM »
Who is Johnny Crites?
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Liberty Bell

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
Re: Michael Hall
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2025, 03:09:19 PM »
I remember him from a long time ago. He recently started training some horses again so he could be a beard.

old guy

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1217
Re: Michael Hall
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2025, 03:10:47 PM »
I remember him from a long time ago. He recently started training some horses again so he could be a beard.

You got it

Onthefront11

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 580
Re: Michael Hall
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2025, 11:37:30 PM »
Another "honorable" guy

Way to go

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 694
Re: Michael Hall
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2025, 12:13:07 AM »
Beard for Marvin.C

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Good morning to all members of plop except for the multiple account holders.    :)
    Today at 05:27:15 AM
  • JT: Calhoun put up $80 bucks ngc3..one of my pick5's costs more then that ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:35:54 PM
  • JT: Well G thinks I'm Mike ngc3..Great minds and such ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:33:02 PM
  • JT: I got out and so did my family..in the early 2000's. To much cheating, to many drugs.
    September 29, 2026, 11:32:14 PM
  • darnoldrocks: My family and I.  Now you're starting sound like SCM.
    September 29, 2026, 11:25:12 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Back in the day doesn't count.  Calhoun is putting up his money right now.   How about you?
    September 29, 2026, 11:24:28 PM
  • JT: My family and I owned a lot of horses back in the day.. Facts..ask wiggles screenshots don't lie :P
    September 29, 2026, 11:19:55 PM
  • darnoldrocks: JT's horses + Tiggers horses = zero ownership
    September 29, 2026, 11:17:00 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal