Author Topic: LOVE/HATE  (Read 9403 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Liberty Bell

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
Re: LOVE/HATE
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2025, 10:42:02 AM »
It's true, but it doesn't mean I have to like him for all the complaining he does about how much money he's losing.

Grandstand Handicapper

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2775
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Re: LOVE/HATE
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2025, 03:38:30 PM »
I couldn't care less if he complains. He's supposed to. It's public posturing. I don't care what people say. I care what they actually do.

toothman

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1410
Re: LOVE/HATE
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2025, 04:53:19 PM »
I couldn't care less if he complains. He's supposed to. It's public posturing. I don't care what people say. I care what they actually do.

Ain't that the truth

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • darnoldrocks: ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.  No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family.    No need for that. Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics. No one should have more than one ID and account.  That shouldn't be too much to expect or administer. Pretty bare basics.
    Today at 07:54:03 AM
  • dougie: Next weeks game between KC and the raiders is going to be big!
    Today at 12:03:27 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Denver must if brought in Kansas City refs! Terrible calls against them late.
    September 27, 2026, 11:59:26 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Agree
    September 27, 2026, 11:45:03 PM
  • dougie: I think the refs bet Denver. horrible calls.
    September 27, 2026, 11:41:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Rams
    September 27, 2026, 11:39:16 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Ransom getting fuk by bad calls late 4th
    September 27, 2026, 11:39:07 PM
  • dougie: A peice of this a piece of that.....LOL!
    September 27, 2026, 11:24:41 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal