Author Topic: Debate Yes/Depate No  (Read 13277 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Meadow Ford

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1064
Debate Yes/Depate No
« on: July 26, 2024, 02:09:46 PM »
The Prosecutor
"Bring It On"
The felon
"Yes, Maybe, Lets See, and Now No"
I am just an old horse trainer still going around in circles. Sometimes Fast. Sometimes Half-Fast.

JOHN FRANK

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 10437
Re: Debate Yes/Depate No
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2024, 06:57:08 PM »
JOHN FRANK ARMY will attempt to be co-herint here. MARBLE BRAIN doin what he famous for. Just juggle the line-up. NOW he afraid of a FEMALE. He will say ,I defeated HILLARY and I no need to debate another female. IF me doooes, I want it on FOX. How laughable.

theokodjak26

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1162
Re: Debate Yes/Depate No
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2024, 02:25:49 AM »
Trump is far far ahead I would only debate that liberal broad if it were on Fox fair is fair.

No offense but you are delusional thinking Trump is far ahead. As of Friday this is a near tie and if J.D. Vance keeps being the most stupid VP candidate ever he will play a big part in Trump losing in November. What was Trump thinking choosing this idiot?

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27244
Re: Debate Yes/Depate No
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2024, 02:34:01 AM »
Trump is far far ahead I would only debate that liberal broad if it were on Fox fair is fair.
Sorry, FOX isn’t a “real” news channel!
See 787 million dollar settlement on election 2020!
Thanks for posting.
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16490
Re: Debate Yes/Depate No
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2024, 06:18:20 PM »
Sorry, FOX isn’t a “real” news channel!
See 787 million dollar settlement on election 2020!
Thanks for posting.
Quick note...

This is very high level posting! Your Plop HoF dream is alive.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27244
Re: Debate Yes/Depate No
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2024, 06:51:48 PM »
Quick note...

This is very high level posting! Your Plop HoF dream is alive.

Thank you.
I’ll try to get you in the hog when I get in!!
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: No kidding.. right Dougie
    Today at 11:53:19 AM
  • dougie: JT.....Get us a "hot"horse. LOL!
    Today at 11:50:33 AM
  • JT: I might have to take him up on that..roughly 3 to 4 hour drive for me ;D
    Today at 11:28:30 AM
  • JT: He said if I ever wanted to go to come knocking on his door and he would hook me up tmbz1..he said you gotta wear a shirt and tie. I said we'll I wouldn't go in these clothes..my clothes are covered in paint ngc3
    Today at 11:26:47 AM
  • JT: Funny story..the house I am working on now, the next door neighbor came out and was rocking a Keeneland t-shirt. We chatted for a bit. He has friends that own some and they have a permanent spot in the clubhouse
    Today at 11:24:54 AM
  • Trigger: "we were training here."  End of discussion G, why you're an irrelovant, an anonymous coward, a liar extroidnaire...no one here of any consequence believes you or ever will.  But you keep seeking to convince our lying eyes  ngc3
    Today at 11:18:41 AM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike
    Today at 11:15:26 AM
  • G: They told me last winter was fabulous while all the tracks and farms were shut down they were training
    Today at 11:15:12 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal