Author Topic: I QUIT I CANT DO THIS ANY MORE ...  (Read 14091 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

TimTimTimbo

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1362
Re: I QUIT I CANT DO THIS ANY MORE ...
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2024, 11:46:48 PM »
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

There was a black woman on TV today and said that Kamala Harris must pick a WHITE MAN. I had to rewind and make sure I heard it correctly

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2841
Re: I QUIT I CANT DO THIS ANY MORE ...
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2024, 11:52:13 PM »
There was a black woman on TV today and said that Kamala Harris must pick a WHITE MAN. I had to rewind and make sure I heard it correctly
Yeah, politics are so ridiculous. How about picking the best person for the job.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27311
Re: I QUIT I CANT DO THIS ANY MORE ...
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2024, 12:20:59 AM »
Yeah, politics are so ridiculous. How about picking the best person for the job.

did the right wing 'pick the right person'?
google the answers for yourselves!
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2841
Re: I QUIT I CANT DO THIS ANY MORE ...
« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2024, 12:30:02 AM »
did the right wing 'pick the right person'?
google the answers for yourselves!
I thought Trump should have picked Tim Scott for VP.

Babinga

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 193
Re: I QUIT I CANT DO THIS ANY MORE ...
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2024, 03:34:37 PM »
I thought Trump should have picked Tim Scott for VP.

Mike - are you high?  trump would NEVER pick a black man or a woman as a running mate!  So much for the best person for the job.  BTW, I heard that 41 of his 43 cabinet members would NOT serve under trump again.  That speaks for itself.

Babi 

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2841
Re: I QUIT I CANT DO THIS ANY MORE ...
« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2024, 03:53:00 PM »
Mike - are you high?  trump would NEVER pick a black man or a woman as a running mate!  So much for the best person for the job.  BTW, I heard that 41 of his 43 cabinet members would NOT serve under trump again.  That speaks for itself.

Babi
Yes, I am high. Next question.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27311
Re: I QUIT I CANT DO THIS ANY MORE ...
« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2024, 04:59:10 PM »
Mike - are you high?  trump would NEVER pick a black man or a woman as a running mate!  So much for the best person for the job.  BTW, I heard that 41 of his 43 cabinet members would NOT serve under trump again.  That speaks for itself.

Babi

Mike doesn’t understand that Trump is a “RACIST”!  Mike, please read his story if his life!
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16544
Re: I QUIT I CANT DO THIS ANY MORE ...
« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2024, 05:09:16 AM »
I thought Trump should have picked Tim Scott for VP.
Would definitely help get the Barking Seals vote.

In It Deep

  • 4 claimer
  • **
  • Posts: 97
  • Balls Deep....
Re: I QUIT I CANT DO THIS ANY MORE ...
« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2024, 03:30:11 PM »
 16za.ck 19z.az
Just a guy that spends too much time on the ponies.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27311
Re: I QUIT I CANT DO THIS ANY MORE ...
« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2024, 12:25:33 AM »
Yes, I am high. Next question.

Is it legal in your state?
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2841
Re: I QUIT I CANT DO THIS ANY MORE ...
« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2024, 12:27:30 AM »
Is it legal in your state?
Heroin, no.

In It Deep

  • 4 claimer
  • **
  • Posts: 97
  • Balls Deep....
Re: I QUIT I CANT DO THIS ANY MORE ...
« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2024, 04:46:25 PM »
But Bourbon and Cooze is... ngc3
Just a guy that spends too much time on the ponies.

kooter for hipin

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 529
Re: I QUIT I CANT DO THIS ANY MORE ...
« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2024, 12:19:43 AM »
Trump scared of her:

“She prosecuted sex predators. He is one. She shut down for-profit colleges that swindled Americans. He was a for-profit college – literally,” a narrator says, as footage of first Harris and then Trump goes by. “He’s owned by the big banks. She’s the attorney general who beat the biggest banks in America and forced them to pay homeowners $18 billion.”


I was born in 1945.  As a toddler, my Irish mother, as with other Irish mothers, referred to our dicks as Mr. Dingus. Hi Mr. Dingus.   ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Papillon

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2609
Re: I QUIT I CANT DO THIS ANY MORE ...
« Reply #43 on: July 28, 2024, 10:58:35 AM »
gotta love the way we "focus on harness racing here"

i guess it depends on who starts the thread

kooter for hipin

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 529
Re: I QUIT I CANT DO THIS ANY MORE ...
« Reply #44 on: July 28, 2024, 08:41:35 PM »
gotta love the way we "focus on harness racing here"

i guess it depends on who starts the thread



 tmbz1 73cv.2

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    Today at 01:28:17 PM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3
    Today at 01:26:53 PM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike
    Today at 12:44:40 PM
  • Trigger: Dingus showed up at Yonkers and taint and G went silent like 2 dead ducks  ngc3 A plopper, owner said hey y'all here I am...once agin, the fear, cowardliness, rears it's head.  Go back to shooting spitball lies and screenshots  ngc3 that's all ya got!  ;D
    Today at 12:00:44 PM
  • G: Tommy merton at the farm today
    Today at 10:35:05 AM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3
    Today at 10:31:39 AM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: Paranoid chicken shits??? You should be....tick tock tick tock.
    Today at 10:06:07 AM
  • Trigger: LWP, god morning, can't respond to your pm, you have me blocked...again  ngc3
    Today at 08:26:48 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal