Author Topic: SCM GETS DENIED BY USTA CANNOT RACE ANYWHERE EVER AGAIN OH BOY THIS WONT GO WELL  (Read 7244 times)

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
come on mike i kno kopiec for a long time. she even told me u were denied and u kno it but it really dont matter. usta is useless anyway but u were and alwas will be denied. thats straight from michells mouth and she gets her orders from russ williams. no big deal tho

To me, it sounds more like you're trying to coax Mike into applying for his USTA license. He made another video about this topic, including the audio of the call he made to Kopiec at the USTA. (A similar one was posted weeks ago)
I missed the part where she said, Mr Petrelli you already know your application was denied. Can you point me in the right direction?

Wild bull

• Open / FFA
Mad? At what? A bunch of chicken shits who still can't say who they are? Just face it, I  played this perfectly. Now let the USTA ban someone who isn't in the business. While you sheep stay in line and pay your dues.  ngc3
.   So you played it so you'd be a bust out no good pile of shit well hell you nailed that shit dummy keep up the good work and going after only people who you feel have wronged you

Harness racer

• Elite
.   So you played it so you'd be a bust out no good pile of shit well hell you nailed that shit dummy keep up the good work and going after only people who you feel have wronged you

Classic!!!   ngc3  ngc3  ngc3  ngc3

M P

• Stakes Horse

And here you are still typing away too scared to say anything as yourself.   ngc3

Kole Hanover

• Open / FFA
Classic!!!   ngc3  ngc3  ngc3  ngc3
[/quote

He won at the game called "Life"]

Kole Hanover

• Open / FFA
The busiest time of the year for harness racing. And you fucktards are still talking about me.   ngc3 Sorry dipshits. Can't be denied of something I never asked for. I said long ago I will never renew my membership. Watch the vids I have said dozens of times take my USTA membership and shove it up their asses. You all think you know more about me than I do. Two years now? Horse was trained back and leased. When done he comes back home. I have a farm to run. And you fucking jerkoffs are talking about something that never happened.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

I'm sorry Micheal

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
Doesn't sound like it to me that you say you're never going to apply for a license. Sounds just the opposite!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1yfGnTdW6I    3 minute mark
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

M P

• Stakes Horse
Doesn't sound like it to me that you say you're never going to apply for a license. Sounds just the opposite!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1yfGnTdW6I    3 minute mark

Were you listening? IF I try to renew. I'm a lot smarter than the clowns on the executive board.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2024, 09:32:58 PM by Michael Petrelli »

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
Were you listening? IF I try to renew. I'm a lot smarter than the clowns on the executive board.

Busted in another flip flop!
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Grandstand Handicapper

• Open / FFA
I have no idea what license anyone is talking about----however, unless there's been a rule change since 2022----in NJ----USTA membership is not required to be granted and issued a Pari-Mutuel racing license from the State. On the most recent application, it asks if you are a member and there's a box to check, yes or no.

M P

• Stakes Horse
I have no idea what license anyone is talking about----however, unless there's been a rule change since 2022----in NJ----USTA membership is not required to be granted and issued a Pari-Mutuel racing license from the State. On the most recent application, it asks if you are a member and there's a box to check, yes or no.

I'll make it simple. No license has been denied. And you are correct, the only state abides by the unwritten rule is it has always been that way. The USTA has NO authority over any state. Never has, never will. But if you listen to the audio I posted on YouTube you hear Michelle Kopiec say something the USTA doesn't want anyone to hear. They CAN AND WILL have a hearing regarding someone who is not allowed to defend themselves or appeal their executive ruling. A membership supported 501c6 not for profit organization who is allowed to rule as they wish and spend as they wish. Why don't people talk about this?

hammer0419

• Stakes Horse
You don't need a USTA license to get a state license.  I know this from personal experience.

R Kelly

• Top Claimer
  • PISS ON YOU
You don't need a USTA license to get a state license.  I know this from personal experience.
This is true but if you don’t have a Usta license or are denied the state CAN and WILL use that as a reason for denying you. Ask Dee Cozzi.
I believe I can fly...... out of prison soon

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
Just go to PA they don’t even check anything. Just hand out license

Legal Larry K

• 4 claimer
  • Ohioian
Just go to PA they don’t even check anything. Just hand out license
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Scioto blows hoosier away

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • SwankToliverA: What about him?
    June 13, 2024, 12:18:31 AM
  • Loserbob: Rene allard
    June 11, 2024, 08:02:07 PM
  • M P: BREAKING NEWS: Ploptwats are outwardly angry that pictures of horses they trash are posted on Plop...
    June 10, 2024, 10:11:17 PM
  • M P: Breaking News: Members of Horseplop state killing Standardbreds is perfectly fine. Stay tuned for more.
    June 10, 2024, 05:21:49 PM
  • In It Deep: Hi Liberals
    June 05, 2024, 04:40:07 PM
  • In It Deep: 11.tfk
    May 28, 2024, 07:54:33 PM
  • In It Deep: The Butt Nut
    May 28, 2024, 07:49:02 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    May 24, 2024, 08:05:54 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal