Author Topic: Christopher Marino Ordered To Pay $16.9 Million In Restitution In Federal Doping  (Read 3154 times)

Locked in with pace

• Stakes Horse
may need the  Counselor to answer this. If the restitution is $16,900.000 and it lasts for 20 years, that would mean the  payback would be roughly $845,000 a year. And it states that it can only be 10% of the monthly income so the yearly earnings would have to be over $8 million. Why would the courts set a monetary number that in all likelihood can no be even remotely reached?

The Exporter

• Elite
I can tell you 10% of the income should be affordable for most. Many get relieved of the restitution if they make a real effort , keep themselves clean and out of trouble, long before the 20 years. Especially if the payee is not convoluted like hundreds of claimants.
I would bet they cut him lose in less than 5 years.   

The Exporter

• Elite
What chance do you think they have in collecting from Rene Allard ?

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
Nothing on Useless Trotting Assn, as usual

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
From what I hear, he would have loved prison. :1 11.bz

White Rabbit

• Open / FFA
Complete nonsense, we had horses with Chris way back when he was hooked up with Peter Sim & as recently as the 2004 in NJ. He never had any money nor did he make a great of money. What are they basing the 26 mil off of. Crazy that they let go on now what goes on but say Chris owes 26 mil

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
MINDLESS FINE

MKAES COMMISSION FEEL LIKE THEY DID SOMETHING

WHY KNOT 199 MILLION OR 2 BILLION

SAME RESULTS...

FCKIN IDIOTS
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

London

• Stakes Horse
Def would be someones bitch in population. ngc3

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
Complete nonsense, we had horses with Chris way back when he was hooked up with Peter Sim & as recently as the 2004 in NJ. He never had any money nor did he make a great of money. What are they basing the 26 mil off of. Crazy that they let go on now what goes on but say Chris owes 26 mil
He was working for Surick and injecting his horses. He's a piece of shit and also maybe the worst trainer ever until he got hold of Gianelli and Surick. I guess everyone forgets he had No Pan Intended and was getting him beat in overnights. Owner pulls him and gives him to Ivan Sugg and the horse has one of the greatest 3 year old years EVER!! I believe he is still the only horse to win triple crown and breeders crown.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
For all the assholes that think FBI just pulled a number out of their ass, maybe before you sound like a fucking idiot, check Marino's stats. He won over 1500 races and 16.9 million in purses. That is why he has to pay a portion of it back, jerkoffs.

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse

When was it ever 26 million?
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
When was it ever 26 million?
tmbz1 It was always 16.9

Frank the Zipper

• Stakes Horse
  • Shoot 'em up

what's the difference between 16M & 26m ?....he won't pay $ 0.

R Kelly

• Top Claimer
  • PISS ON YOU
CM is a gay male prositute. He likes the young Asian males
I believe I can fly...... out of prison soon

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • In It Deep: 11.tfk
    May 28, 2024, 07:54:33 PM
  • In It Deep: The Butt Nut
    May 28, 2024, 07:49:02 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    May 24, 2024, 08:05:54 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: At least we agree it's a shithole
    May 24, 2024, 07:04:43 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I think this shithole owns you!
    May 24, 2024, 09:30:25 AM
  • M P: Face it, I OWN THIS SHITHOLE of a forum.
    May 23, 2024, 09:35:08 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Itchy Kitties...
    May 22, 2024, 05:09:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Spew a little Spludge and the Pu$$y Cats are drawn to it lie a girl with baby rabies
    May 22, 2024, 01:37:15 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal