Author Topic: What I Hate About The Jews  (Read 8206 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16544
What I Hate About The Jews
« on: April 15, 2024, 04:12:15 PM »
Well, most of them anyway,...

You go mute when confronted with criticism about Israeli settlements in the West Bank that are illegal.

In March, the UN said, Israeli settlements in the occupied Palestinian territories are illegal under international law.

In February 2024, the Biden administration restored a U.S. legal finding that Israeli settlements are "illegitimate" under international law.

AND YOU FUCKING PEOPLE PRETEND THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING

This is what I and the world hate about Jews. 




dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2651
Re: What I Hate About The Jews
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2024, 04:28:03 PM »
Go fuck yourself loser!!!!!

Bernie Madoff

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4775
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
Re: What I Hate About The Jews
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2024, 05:13:56 PM »
He who laughs last, laughs best.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27311
Re: What I Hate About The Jews
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2024, 05:20:21 PM »
The “HATRED” continues on horseplop

SO SAD!!
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

Foalin at 4

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 822
Re: What I Hate About The Jews
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2024, 05:22:23 PM »
Listen up COONHOUND, Israel now owns the West Bank, it's just a fortune of war. Please try and keep up!

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5071
Re: What I Hate About The Jews
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2024, 06:15:04 PM »
The “HATRED” continues on horseplop

SO SAD!!
Fuck you-you fucking liberal go suck Obama cock.!

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27311
Re: What I Hate About The Jews
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2024, 06:24:47 PM »
Fuck you-you fucking liberal go suck Obama cock.!

We ALL see MORE “HATRED”!
Another ‘KEYBOARD WARRIOR’ !
SO SAD
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

Brooklyn Brawler

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 229
Re: What I Hate About The Jews
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2024, 06:37:03 PM »
Truth

titans1127

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 820
Re: What I Hate About The Jews
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2024, 06:44:37 PM »
Why is this garbage always allowed?

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27311
Re: What I Hate About The Jews
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2024, 06:55:53 PM »
Why is this garbage always allowed?

Look who is posting the “garbage”!
Enough said
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2651
Re: What I Hate About The Jews
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2024, 07:13:24 PM »
The Jew haters love this stuff! So sad.....

ROOSTER COGBURN

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 381
  • A ROOSTER by any other name is just A COCK.
Re: What I Hate About The Jews
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2024, 08:13:51 PM »



 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Just like the real Bernie Madoff, another hook nose with an opinion, to impose on free thinkers.
Life is more like a bowel clogged full of cherry pits.

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2651
Re: What I Hate About The Jews
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2024, 08:16:10 PM »
Thanks for the "hook nose" comment schmuck! LOL!

PIGLAND

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 165256
Re: What I Hate About The Jews
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2024, 08:35:07 PM »
the only jew i hate is Jay that jerk of that goes to monticello with his daughter melissa and sits in the grandstand with nobody else, he wont even bring a dozen donuts to the barn

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2651
Re: What I Hate About The Jews
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2024, 09:17:58 PM »
I can live with that Pigland! At least you don't hate all of us.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: ngc3 :o ngc3 :o ngc3 Shmiggles keep up the whatever your useless as Calhoun's 1" nigga penis  ;D
    Today at 03:46:52 PM
  • Yonkers1A: Calm down Fuckface
    Today at 03:46:40 PM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike.  :)
    Today at 03:42:06 PM
  • Trigger: Inbetween hating, lying, smearing, doxing and and other shit that when Mike's ready he's going to fuck your asshole into a canyon with payback  ngc3
    Today at 03:28:54 PM
  • Trigger: Take a shit Driggles  ngc3
    Today at 03:26:45 PM
  • wiggles44: Take a break Mike.  :)
    Today at 03:25:02 PM
  • Trigger: Squiggly wiggly  ngc3
    Today at 03:17:28 PM
  • Trigger: Do do do higgles  ngc3
    Today at 03:12:37 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal