Author Topic: What I Hate About The Jews  (Read 1512 times)

Calhoun

• Elite
Re: What I Hate About The Jews
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2024, 09:23:02 PM »
Well, most of them anyway,...

You go mute when confronted with criticism about Israeli settlements in the West Bank that are illegal.

In March, the UN said, Israeli settlements in the occupied Palestinian territories are illegal under international law.

In February 2024, the Biden administration restored a U.S. legal finding that Israeli settlements are "illegitimate" under international law.

AND YOU FUCKING PEOPLE PRETEND THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING

This is what I and the world hate about Jews.
Still waiting for a cogent, substantive response. You people are sniveling cowards when confronted.  Your ONLY reponse is to spew HATE.

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2024, 09:24:20 PM »
Fuck the Heebs

dougie

• Top Claimer
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2024, 09:27:48 PM »
Fuck you too scumbag!

R Kelly

• 4 claimer
  • PISS ON YOU
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2024, 09:51:00 PM »

You go mute when confronted with criticism about Israeli settlements in the West Bank that are illegal.

In March, the UN said, Israeli settlements in the occupied Palestinian territories are illegal under international law.

In February 2024, the Biden administration restored a U.S. legal finding that Israeli settlements are "illegitimate" under international law.

I don’t hate Jews or any race for that matter but your post is spot on. Israel does seem to instigate a lot of the problems they have. 
I believe I can fly...... out of prison soon

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2024, 09:59:39 PM »

Still waiting for a cogent, substantive response. You people are sniveling cowards when confronted.  Your ONLY reponse is to spew HATE.

The Jew haters love this stuff! So sad.....

YOU SPEW HATE. NO COGENT RESPONSE. JUST FUCKING HATE

Fuck you too scumbag!

YOU SPEW HATE. TOO COWARDLY TO ADDRESS TOE CRITICISM.

Any other Zionist Islamaphobes out there who are not too pathetically COWARDLY to give an honest response?

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
  • The ONLY Horseplop LEGEND
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2024, 10:00:36 PM »
Oh look at all of you fighting a war behind a phone or keyboard. Not even half a testicle to at least say who you are.  ngc3

Friend to those who have no friends, enemy to those who have no enemies...

harnessplop

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2024, 10:19:32 PM »
Yankee announcer jew worked till 85...retire at 70 n let someone else work

hot2trot

• Top Claimer
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2024, 11:18:26 PM »
these sick israeli animals are gonna keep stealing , lying , raping , killing children , starving old ladies, beating animals until someone does something about it. i mean if you just look at all the videos of what IDF does....its really the sickest things since the nazis ...they have been abusing the palestinians without remorse for 75 years. United states should cut them off but our whole government is overtaken by these monsters....half of them are duel citizens.....AMER ICA FIRST. fuck any other country.    not another fucking sheckel should goto these scamming jews , if we cut them off you will see what they really think of us.

dougie

• Top Claimer
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2024, 11:23:45 PM »
No war to fight here Mike Petrelli. You more than anyone should understand the venom that many spew on this site. I don't have any problems with anyone except "Jew haters". I'm willing to have a political discussion with anyone. Except the haters. You can't cure racism or ignorance.

harnessplop

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2024, 11:49:07 PM »
Is it almost over www 3....

hot2trot

• Top Claimer
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2024, 11:51:42 PM »
Is it almost over www 3....

yep ANOTHER WAR started by you know who

dougie

• Top Claimer
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2024, 12:07:25 AM »
No Jew, including me wants war. But Hamas's charter advocates for the destruction of Israel. You cannot make peace with people sworn to your destruction. I was always a supporter of the 2 state solution. Sadly, that dream might be over.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 12:12:37 AM by dougie »

Brkn Headpole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2024, 09:37:32 AM »
Who created Hamas? Israel See Ron Paul video and Prim Amor sp? also said same thing.

Its the Zionists behind the creation of Israel that are the problem. Rothschilds Lord Balfour Declaration 1917.

There are many great Jewish people that just want to live their life in peace; however there is a sect of Askenazi Jewish/Sabbatean Frankists that masquerade as Jews but are not and belong to the Synangogue of Satan. Rev 2:9

JENNY FROM THE BLOCK

• Top Claimer
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2024, 10:37:21 AM »
WOULD IT BE OK IF ISRAEL OR AMERICA SAID WE WANT TO TOTALLY WIPE OUT PALESTINE? WHICH ISNT EVEN ON  GLOBE AS A COUNTRY. YOU SNOWFLAKE LEFTIST WOULD FREAK OUT. SO THEN WHEN HAMAS SAYS IT WAS TO OBLITERATE ISRAEL WHY IS IT OK? I THINK PALESTINIANS SHOULD BE GREATFUL FOR ISRAEL NOT JUST TOTALLY WIPING THEM OFF THE FACE OF EARTH. ITS NO MATCH IT COULD HAPPEN BUT THEY DONT. THEY JUST CANT LEAVE WELL ENOUGH ALONE. NOBODY WANTS THEM IN THEIR COUNTRIES. JORDAN- NOPE THEY DONT WANT THEM HOW ABOUT EGYPT  NAH THEY DONT EITHER. NO ONE WILL TAKE THEIR REFUGEES. ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME TIL BIDEN STARTS BRING THE DIRTBALLS HERE. THEN THEY WILL BE RAPING,KIDNAPPNG AND MURDERING YOUR FAMILIES. THEY ARE THE PROBLEM.

Jctoronto

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2024, 07:34:53 PM »
no matter which side you back, slag or quietly curse..

ya gotta say: Iran 'revenge launch' sends 350 drones, cruise missiles, etc. to israel sat night. Even with the cursory heads up to reduce carnage, TO NOT KILL ONE ISRAELI.
Youd think thatd be grounds for a couple of generals public square Tehran 'hang ten' party.
On top of that, outside of a couple of impressive Iran rocket ground lauches that weve all seen from that night, many rockets never got close to their destinations, failing miserably, falling well short. Mullahs must be beside themselves.

But of course, the citizens of that benighted land dont have any facts fed them by their regime, so who knows what they heard about it.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 07:36:48 PM by Jctoronto »

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal