Author Topic: Dr Bokman wife Judy under attack now from SCM  (Read 8502 times)

The REAL Frank Petrelli

• 4 claimer
  • I'm fucking Frank
Dr Bokman wife Judy under attack now from SCM
« on: March 28, 2024, 12:35:37 AM »
SCM makes strong claims against Dr Bokman that he is euthanizing/killing healthy SRF horses as his wife, Judy pockets cash. Strong claims, Mike- hope you have proof to back this up in court. Word is Dr Bokman has already spoken to his legal team.

Gaagoots

• Elite
Re: Dr Bokman wife Judy under attack now from SCM
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2024, 09:22:01 AM »
Steve is a great guy and a very good vet. Judy along with Paula Campbell are kind wonderful women who REALLY donates their time and money into finding horses homes.

SCM Why can’t you just get a job and be nice and stop harassing good people. It amazes me how you constantly harass successful businessmen/horsemen like Mark Ford and Steve Jones along with Ray all of whom are having banner years.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2024, 09:46:16 AM by Gaagoots »

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2024, 10:59:59 AM »
SCM makes strong claims against Dr Bokman that he is euthanizing/killing healthy SRF horses as his wife, Judy pockets cash. Strong claims, Mike- hope you have proof to back this up in court. Word is Dr Bokman has already spoken to his legal team.

And what do they hope to get from a suit? All he has is his video set up!

They'll spend more on legal fees then they would ever recover!

In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2024, 02:49:35 PM »
And what do they hope to get from a suit? All he has is his video set up!

They'll spend more on legal fees then they would ever recover!
The Bokman’s are smart enough to know anybody worth their salt doesn’t even believe this guy. I can’t see them wasting their time with this irrelevant loser.

The REAL Frank Petrelli

• 4 claimer
  • I'm fucking Frank
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2024, 10:53:59 PM »
Seems like old SCM hiding money in his personal cashapp account is stolen from several donations he received under the guise of ''rescue''. Judy has proof asshole

hot2trot

• Top Claimer
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2024, 12:55:27 AM »

lol whats her legal team gonna do? sue him for his shopping cart?   until this country is like ukraine and you get thrown in jail for speech SCM can say whatever the fuck he wants cause he is judgement proof

Casualfan1

• Top Claimer
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2024, 04:08:51 AM »
I’ll continue to say Petrelli isn’t telling anything that hasn’t or is currently being looked into and again is told when and what he can say. Do you think this is the first time he has been to the Federal Building?  And if you notice he walked out of there with a little confidence.
You all claim how incompetent he is so if what you say is true how does he get all this info? 😁 
There are some that should be concerned at this point the last thing a person needs is the Feds knowing your name coming from anyone.  Regardless, when that get a name they check it out. There will be a few getting a knock on their door soon. Petrellis previously so called friend may wish he would’ve never opened the can of worms he opened as anyone who may be breaking laws.  We shall see soon. 😉

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2024, 11:01:10 AM »
SCM vs SRF saga continues. They deserve each other.

Personally I’m rooting for a meteor.

Grandstand Handicapper

• Open / FFA
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2024, 12:06:33 PM »
Anyone who has been in this game a long time knows Steve and Judy. You don't have to know them extremely well to know they both have a long history/career in this sport and industry. They are accomplished, successful, and well-known and well respected.

Now, a self-proclaimed whatever he wants to call himself is casting aspersions and making accusations? On one hand, this is very sad. It's sad that he has gotten to this point. His sickness is driving him. This guy has gotten to a point where his self-grandiosity, perhaps paranoia, ego, and who knows what else, is causing him to make these claims --- and he feels it is his obligation to do something about it?!?! This is not him and his BS soapbox preaching, not if he's calling state and federal authorities, governing bodies, law enforcement, and so on. That's serious. But it's sad. On the other hand, he may be opening himself up to serious consequences, and perhaps that's the only way this erratic and crazy behavior ends. Who knows. I feel bad for him, but he has also brought most of this onto himself.

Horseradish

• 4 claimer
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2024, 12:18:02 PM »
Yet another post about a supposed uninformed & insignificant person. Why do you people waste your time talking about someone that supposedly doesn't matter ??

Is it because his supposed ramblings have some truth to them and you know it ??

Same 5 people spewing the same anti-Petrelli talk day after day. It's less interesting than watching a Friday night amateur race at M1.

CMJAnew

• Top Claimer
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2024, 05:52:16 PM »
Yet another post about a supposed uninformed & insignificant person. Why do you people waste your time talking about someone that supposedly doesn't matter ??

Is it because his supposed ramblings have some truth to them and you know it ??

Same 5 people spewing the same anti-Petrelli talk day after day. It's less interesting than watching a Friday night amateur race at M1.

Yet another post about folks posting about someone that supposedly doesn’t matter. It’s less interesting than reading a post about Petrellie
Reread It

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
  • The ONLY Horseplop LEGEND
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2024, 10:50:39 PM »
Anyone who has been in this game a long time knows Steve and Judy. You don't have to know them extremely well to know they both have a long history/career in this sport and industry. They are accomplished, successful, and well-known and well respected.

Now, a self-proclaimed whatever he wants to call himself is casting aspersions and making accusations? On one hand, this is very sad. It's sad that he has gotten to this point. His sickness is driving him. This guy has gotten to a point where his self-grandiosity, perhaps paranoia, ego, and who knows what else, is causing him to make these claims --- and he feels it is his obligation to do something about it?!?! This is not him and his BS soapbox preaching, not if he's calling state and federal authorities, governing bodies, law enforcement, and so on. That's serious. But it's sad. On the other hand, he may be opening himself up to serious consequences, and perhaps that's the only way this erratic and crazy behavior ends. Who knows. I feel bad for him, but he has also brought most of this onto himself.

Dear Moron. This is where I expose you for the fool that you are. You do realize the Judy I mention owns Birch Creek right? Are you that fucking stupid? The two people I am talking about from SRF are Heather Dyer and Tammy Caillau. Yet you took the time to type that in depth multi paragraphed lump of bullshit like you have a frigging clue.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Friend to those who have no friends, enemy to those who have no enemies...

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2024, 11:36:53 PM »
Dear Moron. This is where I expose you for the fool that you are. You do realize the Judy I mention owns Birch Creek right? Are you that fucking stupid? The two people I am talking about from SRF are Heather Dyer and Tammy Caillau. Yet you took the time to type that in depth multi paragraphed lump of bullshit like you have a frigging clue.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Don't waste your time Mike. He is a complete blowhard.

The REAL Frank Petrelli

• 4 claimer
  • I'm fucking Frank
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2024, 11:42:45 PM »
SCM, you're just a MUTT!! Like a mongrel stray, you attack women, and others who have helped you in the past. You're a classless bottom feeding BUSTOUT. Why don't you get a real job rather than stealing donations via Cash App??
SCM = Shopping Cart Mutt
As always, ''the truth hurts''  11.wp 11.wp

Grandstand Handicapper

• Open / FFA
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2024, 11:53:12 PM »

I feel sorry for you. I truly do. The anger, resentment, and hostility has consumed you and has clouded any sense of normalcy you could possibly have. I am not speaking to your claims. It doesn't matter whether I am speaking to the same person or not. I am speaking to who you are and who you are being. I hope for your own health and well-being you soon understand the difference. I wish you all the best.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal