Author Topic: RON BURKE @ JENNIFER BONGIORNO  (Read 5752 times)

Cleanupindustry

• 4 claimer
RON BURKE @ JENNIFER BONGIORNO
« on: March 15, 2024, 12:02:09 PM »
Isn’t it funny these 2 keep getting positives and days and keep racing And racing and racing. Laughing at everyone saying they finally caught up to us. As their bank accounts keep getting higher and higher

JENNY FROM THE BLOCK

• Top Claimer
Re: RON BURKE @ JENNIFER BONGIORNO
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2024, 12:13:58 PM »
wouldnt it e something if the feds have moles in these operations. i can see a it now. a netflix documentary on how animals were abused and how these trainers defrauded the public and made millions doing it.
better take a look around ronnie and jen jen. do you know your help?  are you sure?

Cleanupindustry

• 4 claimer
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2024, 12:18:02 PM »
I wish the feds would use both of them as examples life in prison without parole and see if this shit still continues.  Start with these too assholes   Make them examples!!!!

JENNY FROM THE BLOCK

• Top Claimer
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2024, 12:35:56 PM »
arm and hammer ron take a look and your employee roster. do you trust them all? let us know.

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2024, 01:20:01 PM »
god point
 it does raise a question or two
lets "assume" that burke is giving the horses something outside the legal rules
he races lots of horses and at many different tracks and has them stabled at these tracks or close to them ( hoosier, northfield etc )
so assume someone other than ron or the family has to give these horses whatever it is they get
would these groom/assistant treainers not be aware of what they are giving the horses
if so they could

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2024, 01:21:41 PM »
oops, just to finish off
 if so could they not just go out and do it themselves or does burke pay them hush money

Parked

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2024, 01:36:05 PM »
Wondering how many more positives these 2 have in the pipeline (no pun intended)  .   
Can someone tell me why there is such a long time  before and after the appeal ?  Does it take the authorities that long to buy a rug to sweep these drug related offenses   under .?

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2024, 02:08:00 PM »
You can line up all the Burke Brigade and question them till the cows come home, they don't now anything. How long have they been under a microscope. It's not like Robinson where the help had to leave at noon and the doors closed and the "vet" work started, The Brigades doors (and windows) are open year round. Yes, they have positives, as have all the top stables in the past years. With the number of starts and the contamination issues with ship in stalls and paddocks it's not a wonder there aren't more.

JENNY FROM THE BLOCK

• Top Claimer
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2024, 02:15:13 PM »
your kidding right? contamination once or maybe twice ok i get it. you have to be a fool to say all these are contamination. dont be naive. maybe its a vet working for the feds that would be even better. sooner or later they will be brought down. may not be today or this year or next 5 yrs. i believe he will be out of racing not by choice and with a tarnisehd record.  put an asterix next to his name.
look out for the mole vet ronnie.  who is it?  ronnie himself cant treat all these horses. his family cant treat all these horses all over the country.  someone knows something.  who is it?

Parked

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2024, 03:38:31 PM »
You can line up all the Burke Brigade and question them till the cows come home, they don't now anything. How long have they been under a microscope. It's not like Robinson where the help had to leave at noon and the doors closed and the "vet" work started, The Brigades doors (and windows) are open year round. Yes, they have positives, as have all the top stables in the past years. With the number of starts and the contamination issues with ship in stalls and paddocks it's not a wonder there aren't more.

Another post from the dark side

In It Deep

• NW-1
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2024, 04:38:15 PM »
There should be one big sweep of all these characters as in the past. Round them up and let them start turning on each other. The case for HISA is being made stronger and stronger with these big barns and the lack of formidable punishment. A suspension is proven in this thread as meaningless.
Just a guy that spends too much time on the ponies.

Parked

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2024, 04:41:08 PM »
👍👍👍👍👍👍

White Rabbit

• Open / FFA
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2024, 04:42:12 PM »
  • First off it’s pretty nice that he gets two positive and is allowed to serve them concurrently, so it’s like one.
    You can say the seem about Casie Coleman’ employee s too. But I will say this and it’s a fact, that day at Delaware, (Yogurtjug) when the Delaware police were sitting in the judges office while they were questioning the groom, his name escapes me , if they would have pulled out the cuffs CC secrets would have been out.
    Does Burke still have all the horse return to home base every 4-6 weeks.
    Number s tell the story 2004 1.4 mill in purses 1200+ starts, 2007 2500+ starts 10 mill purses. Don’t give me the training methods BS. We profected the methods in 3 yrs. Only one way to do that.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2024, 04:43:45 PM by White Rabbit »

In It Deep

• NW-1
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2024, 04:45:15 PM »
  • First off it’s pretty nice that he gets two positive and is allowed to serve them concurrently, so it’s like one.
    You can say the seem about Casie Coleman’ employee s too. But I will say this and it’s a fact, that day at Delaware, (Yogurtjug) when the Delaware police were sitting in the judges office while they were questioning the groom, his name escapes me , if they would have pulled out the cuffs CC secrets would have been out.
    Does Burke still have all the horse return to home base every 4-6 weeks.
    Number s tell the story 2004 1.4 mill in purses 1200+ starts, 2007 2500+ starts 10 mill purses. Don’t give me the training methods BS. We profected the methods in 3 yrs. Only one way to do that.

Have pretty good knowledge many get turned out at Hanover Shoe Farm on one of the back properties.
Just a guy that spends too much time on the ponies.

ROOSTER COGBURN

• Open / FFA
  • A ROOSTER by any other name is just A COCK.
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2024, 05:00:09 PM »
Another mental midget that thinks they're in the know...burks place is near the meadows it used to be Sokol's farm on top of a hill about 6-8 miles from the track.
Waiting for XYZ's grandiose return to his adoring fans. Its what the people want...

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal