Author Topic: RON BURKE @ JENNIFER BONGIORNO  (Read 5754 times)

Cleanupindustry

• 4 claimer
Re: RON BURKE @ JENNIFER BONGIORNO
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2024, 06:23:19 PM »
Start with dr bokman     Remember Ledford and dr witmer.  Now it’s Ron Burke and dr bokman. Throw them both in prison
« Last Edit: March 15, 2024, 06:26:21 PM by Cleanupindustry »

White Rabbit

• Open / FFA
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2024, 06:23:57 PM »
Another mental midget that thinks they're in the know...burks place is near the meadows it used to be Sokol's farm on top of a hill about 6-8 miles from the track.
Yeah I know, that’s where they all used to have to make return home every 4-6 wks.
Who’s the mental midget here you who believe s he just master every horse that walks in his barn.  And the mastery took him til he was 40

ROOSTER COGBURN

• Open / FFA
  • A ROOSTER by any other name is just A COCK.
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2024, 06:51:49 PM »
Deep In It, seems to think they go to Hanover.   ngc3 Idiot
Waiting for XYZ's grandiose return to his adoring fans. Its what the people want...

seen2much

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2024, 07:09:26 PM »
It would be a joke for Burke to serve 2 suspensions concurrently. Michael Burke training is the same...so no difference in my opinion.
Contamination excuse is worn out in my opinion. I not sure where i heard Burke showing up at 4AM in NJ. IT could have been a Mike P video.
I thought someone said EPO could cause a DEX positive? That would explain Bon-Bon success.

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2024, 07:27:48 PM »
Have pretty good knowledge many get turned out at Hanover Shoe Farm on one of the back properties.

Don’t start with the BS without some proof. We all know you hate Hanover. Mr ZYZ reborn I’m guessing

Casualfan1

• Top Claimer
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2024, 12:25:00 AM »
wouldnt it e something if the feds have moles in these operations. i can see a it now. a netflix documentary on how animals were abused and how these trainers defrauded the public and made millions doing it.
better take a look around ronnie and jen jen. do you know your help?  are you sure?

Found this post interesting. 👍. If they figured out the moles tomorrow it would be too late. 😉

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2024, 12:28:40 AM »
Found this post interesting. 👍. If they figured out the moles tomorrow it would be too late. 😉
Hope you're right  tmbz1

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2024, 10:12:01 AM »
Really, over 200 horses come in and out of the farm every 6 week, it's not feasible and not done now the barns are too busy for that not to be noticed. Maybe years ago. The name is Brown not Bokman. It is totally impossible to hide what you're talking about, how many people have come and gone in the Brigade. Has anyone heard direct knowledge of large scale doping? No, it's not happening. Someone would have talked by now. Remember this is harness racing, everybody knows everything.

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2024, 12:30:52 PM »
agree jupiter
that was my earlier point
there is just way too many moving parts and horses coming and going and way too many people involved
whatever it is would have to get out

Foalin at 4

• Top Claimer
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2024, 12:42:05 PM »
Really, over 200 horses come in and out of the farm every 6 week, it's not feasible and not done now the barns are too busy for that not to be noticed. Maybe years ago. The name is Brown not Bokman. It is totally impossible to hide what you're talking about, how many people have come and gone in the Brigade. Has anyone heard direct knowledge of large scale doping? No, it's not happening. Someone would have talked by now. Remember this is harness racing, everybody knows everything.

I've asked many of his trainers if they noticed any illegal, or unusual drugging. All have told me he's on the up and up. They all told me he wants the hell trained out of them!

Papillon

• Open / FFA
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2024, 12:59:38 PM »
he has went unscathed for several oxycodone positives claiming "environmental contamination"

the groom pissed in the stall is a joke but he seems to get away with it

Burke* will always have an asterisk next to his name

Foalin at 4

• Top Claimer
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2024, 01:18:12 PM »
Also ever notice when he sells his horses, the chemists are drooling all over themselves to buy them.

White Rabbit

• Open / FFA
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2024, 02:03:29 PM »
And Barry Bonds, Sammy Sosa & Mark Mcqurie we’re all natural home run hitters 10 yrs in to their careers until they weren’t

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2024, 03:43:03 PM »
Jen is a trainer on paper only.  She’s only worried about Sears’ old balls!

Oliver Clozoff

• Top Claimer
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2024, 11:09:26 PM »
I wish the feds would use both of them as examples life in prison without parole and see if this shit still continues.  Start with these too assholes   Make them examples!!!!

As long as they get conjugal visits that mattress Jen would be ok.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal