Author Topic: Rumor that Faraldo is preparing a huge lawsuit against SCM.  (Read 3694 times)

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
Rumor that Faraldo is preparing a huge lawsuit against SCM.
« on: January 04, 2024, 11:23:57 PM »
Not sure if it’s bs or truth but I was just told by don sider that Faraldo is fed up with scm’s Lies and defamation so here comes the lawsuit that he’s been asking for. Faraldo has to know that he can’t get any money damages but maybe just stop him from talking about his name. Like I said it could be bs but don is a straight up guy.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2024, 01:03:08 AM by Larry Bird Boy »
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

Miguel_Sanchez

• Open / FFA
Re: Rumor that Faraldo is preparing a huge lawsuit against SCM.
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2024, 12:11:39 AM »
I doubt anything will happen.  SCM can run his mouth just like any news person with a Youtube channel.  Nothing you can really do since he reads transcripts and public information.

bond

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2024, 08:42:46 AM »
SCM said in a post recently he knows of some foul play with Maylin and Faraldo and himself with drug testing?? Maybe SCM should open up about what he knows!!! You can’t just put down in writing slanderous statements and walk away. The Lawsuit may be to put a halt to Scm rantings. I’m all for SCM providing NEW evidence that’s hurting racing but not if he just promotes shit we already know about.

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2024, 09:59:34 AM »
Can't wait for the depositions, remember it goes both ways. How will Joe answer some of SCM questions? Be careful what ya wish for Joe.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2024, 11:50:28 AM »
I think Joe is smarter than that,  you can't get blood out of a rock but we shall see.

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2024, 11:52:05 AM »
I think Joe is smarter than that,  you can't get blood out of a rock but we shall see.

He is and this is BS
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2024, 11:54:49 AM »
He is and this is BS
I know Joe he's actually a very smart man and he happens to be a good attorney but when you're dealing with some of these morons you can't convince them that.

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2024, 12:41:32 PM »
I know Joe he's actually a very smart man and he happens to be a good attorney but when you're dealing with some of these morons you can't convince them that.

I wonder if Faraldo will file this supposed lawsuit in BOLD PRINT as some people think it must have more effect by typing everything that way

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2024, 02:08:45 PM »
I wonder if Faraldo will file this supposed lawsuit in BOLD PRINT as some people think it must have more effect by typing everything that way
Hey I never thought of that I should tell him!

London

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2024, 04:05:59 PM »
IDK mike, you keep ruffling feathers the way you are..better watch they dont pluck yours.

Miguel_Sanchez

• Open / FFA

Casualfan1

• Top Claimer
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2024, 04:19:47 AM »
IDK mike, you keep ruffling feathers the way you are..better watch they dont pluck yours.

I have been telling for months that Petrelli is working with much bigger fish than the ones he’s outing. He knows he’s protected. Do you think he’s just making this up out of thin air. Where do you think he’s getting this stuff?  He’s being told what he can say and when.
It is slowing coming to a head and there will be egg in a lot of faces when it does.
They should be listening to Petrelli’s every video, because if your name comes up on there they already have what’s needed against you.
 Understand this forum may not like Petrelli but the powers to be do, because they are going after corruption. Again, Petrelli has been told what information he can and cannot give out.

Parked

• Elite
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2024, 08:04:34 AM »
I think most of the owners, trainers and drivers have at least a few things they could tell Petrelli that would cause a huge ruckus.   

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2024, 08:12:27 AM »
The entire industry is shady.  If you aren't part of the circle of cheating why would anyone invest a nickel?  It's a losing battle.  The arrests and suspensions can continue, but sadly it won't end the cheating.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2024, 09:26:41 AM »
Maybe he's preparing a law suit, and maybe this is total bullshit. Why waste the time on a case that would most likely result in no penalty, monetary or otherwise? If there is substantiated facts, bringing a case to light would most likely allow Mike to bring in even further evidences to defend any claims. Probably not the best strategic move for what someone on here used the term a "smart lawyer".
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal