Author Topic: Rumor that Faraldo is preparing a huge lawsuit against SCM.  (Read 3688 times)

Gaagoots

• Elite
Re: Rumor that Faraldo is preparing a huge lawsuit against SCM.
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2024, 09:12:57 PM »
Yes he is on here reading, he posted this on his loser page, lol, and tagged his big supporter  who sits there asking stupid questions,  then he blocks people when they make sence, or out smart him, not hard to do , Toothless wonder Clown! 🤡🤡🤡😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭😭
tmbz1

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2024, 09:41:04 PM »
If you don't agree with SCM you are a troll.   Maybe some just don't blindly agree with you.  Instead of a spirited debate, he bans people.  He enjoys being sided with by the clueless.  I can see banning those who keep posting nonsense, but just for having a difference of opinion?

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2024, 11:12:35 PM »
If you don't agree with SCM you are a troll.   Maybe some just don't blindly agree with you.  Instead of a spirited debate, he bans people.  He enjoys being sided with by the clueless.  I can see banning those who keep posting nonsense, but just for having a difference of opinion?
Exactly! 👍

okdfool

• Open / FFA
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2024, 08:57:40 AM »
If you don't agree with SCM you are a troll.   Maybe some just don't blindly agree with you.  Instead of a spirited debate, he bans people.  He enjoys being sided with by the clueless.  I can see banning those who keep posting nonsense, but just for having a difference of opinio3n?

Yes, exactly , he panics and starts calling BS on anyyhing people say, like people who are 'in the know,' ect, because he gets scared because there are people way better then him with teeth and when they expose his stupidness he blocks, because they make him look more stupid then he already is, i hope these OLD BAGS are not dumb enough to send him money! He's so powerful, lol he never investigated the death of his nephews horse,🤔🤔🤔,  makes ya wonder if his supporters have any brain cells at all? 🤡🤡🤡

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2024, 10:04:29 AM »
Yes, exactly , he panics and starts calling BS on anyyhing people say, like people who are 'in the know,' ect, because he gets scared because there are people way better then him with teeth and when they expose his stupidness he blocks, because they make him look more stupid then he already is, i hope these OLD BAGS are not dumb enough to send him money! He's so powerful, lol he never investigated the death of his nephews horse,🤔🤔🤔,  makes ya wonder if his supporters have any brain cells at all? 🤡🤡🤡
tmbz1

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • The Thorn: The guy who doesn't make mind bets thinks he's a legend here. But it's all in his mind  ngc3 ngc3
    Today at 12:19:03 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: A dolla makes Jerry Holla
    Today at 10:25:26 AM
  • Unclejerry: HP's #1 Handcapper will be back with Mohawk Trifecta's Saturday 27
    April 26, 2024, 10:44:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Indian24 don't have a dime to place a bet, his Mother gave him a computer
    April 26, 2024, 10:31:26 PM
  • Indian24: 5 horse box in a 7 horse field wtg
    April 26, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Indian24: I'll make a bet that your a egotistical asshole
    April 26, 2024, 10:14:17 PM
  • Indian24: Already made my mind bets like you have
    April 26, 2024, 10:13:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Make a bet Indian24 your making a fool of your self
    April 26, 2024, 10:08:20 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal