Author Topic: So.s JOHN FRANK ARMY watchin FOX NEWA.  (Read 1914 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
So.s JOHN FRANK ARMY watchin FOX NEWA.
« on: January 02, 2024, 01:34:30 PM »
There.s a mistake to begin with.
Every day every half hour they repeat same thins.
(1) MIGRANTS crossin border. They forget they MIGRANTS. Only true AMERICANS are AMERICAN NATIVE.
(2) BIDEN lettin IRAN and their hooligans run AMOK. Then USA kills 10 moooligans and sinks 3 boats and they switch and say BIDEN aggrevvatin situation.
(3) IF I see another FAKE NEWS poll report. They got everyone hates BIDEN. ALL minority's hate him. And the one who goes OVERBOARD on this is10AM girl. Ain't that nice. She got nuttin against INTER-RACIAL marriage,since she married a white boy and the 2 kids well you fiqure it out. But anythin about same sex marriage and those who choose to alter they sex is totally objectionable. ....TOO BEE CONTINUED.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Re: So.s JOHN FRANK ARMY watchin FOX NEWA.
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2024, 02:20:11 PM »
(4) FOX constantly showin #'s of enlistments way down. Then why you not join or never did. And that includes the FUC SHOW loaded with WOMEN. If I'ss member rights they were a lota females that joined. Did not serve compat,but did very important essential MOS roles. GEEZE would nurses and DR.S be one. NO these SHITS just want to jack their mouths off. BIDDDDEEEN has no concept for gettin more troops. In one sense YOU FOX JACKOFFS screamin there not enough and then you QUEERS goin they gettin shot at. And it all goes back to THE ONE YOU LOVE. 1968. DRAFT CARD BURNERS, AMERICAN FLAG BURNERS and DRAFT DODGERS. And you GAY GIRL SKIRTS are all in LOVE with the BIGGEST DRAST DODGER of all TIME. And you want this FAT SLOP to run the COUNTRY. YOU SKIRTS are the absoulute WORST.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2024, 02:30:07 PM »
Can' wait for this EPSTEIN dossier to come out. We all gets BILLY BOY CLINTON. but if I'M correct he can't be a PRESIDENT again. Lets see the SHIT on TRUMP that FOX defers to BILLY BOY. DRAFT DODGIN FAT SLOP will be listed more than BILLYBOY.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2024, 02:44:23 PM »
I'ss will say one more thin. youuuse 4th grad grads would never understand. When it comes to STOOOPPID other than huntin and killin and eatin and enjoyin squirrel,you got me there.
So.S the HARVARD PREZ forced to retire. Pressure and some bad choices.
I want to say somethin though. PLAGERIZM done frequently by those tenured and need to write papers every 4 years.
Now like me. I did me thesis but meeese publication is available to everyone. I'ss got no license over it. Anyone can use it if they care to. Know your PROFESSOR who you report to and grades can use it also expandin. And it ain't called proliferation and plagerizm. So she steps down. Weather right or wrong,I can't say.

So should,RON JOHNSON,REBULICAN SENATOR from WISCONSIN, STEP DOWN. HE been proven to be toyyaly involved in JAN.6th INSURRECTION.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2024, 03:28:21 PM »
The rebugligan gay boys send 50 of their gay ass to border yo show WORLD the hottible explaination. And there 260 crossin on day. TED CRUZ,VACATION BOY and ABBOTT been PHOTO SHOPPIN .One more thin. TRUMP and his boys goin,TRUMP should be on BALLOTS in STATES. Yet the REBUG boys doin: ABORTION should not be allowed on STATE BALLOTS.
AND SLOP BOY appealin everythin. 1968 AND SLOP goin: DADDY me right big TOE hurts. I think me goettin a callous on it. DADDY can you get the big shot DR> to write a letter for me to DRAFT BOARD,sayin ME FAT SLOP is incable of servin. THANK YOU,DADDY.

Bitter Truth

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2024, 04:08:43 PM »
Politics aside, you need help. That, what I presume to purposeful misspelling, is cute though.

mottoman

• Top Claimer
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2024, 04:38:25 PM »
MAGA forever.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2024, 05:05:11 PM »
Me thinks,JOHN FRANK ARMY can spell correctitly if he ever chooses to. You talkin to a SOLDIER that went afterwaeds and obtained a POST-GRAD. He did REPORTS,RESEARCH PAPERS and his THESIS without a FLAW. I choose to speak common lanquage of you 4th grade TRUMP LOVERS. If I wanted to talk intelledtualy,it would not be on this forum.
SO let me leave you with this interiting thought. IN 1968,FAT SLOP DRAFT DODGER would have been called a MOMMY'S BOY. I'll correct that: THE FAT SLOP is a MOMMY'S girl.
And YA MOTTO: You on right track lovin that POS. Just like HAWTHORNE selling their proberty.

mottoman

• Top Claimer
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2024, 06:48:28 PM »
I am proud to be an american because at least I know I'm free, I won't forget the men who died and gave that right to me___   I like the song when President Trump  comes out for his events.  Lets talk about bumbling Biden and his crooked son and how he also dogged the draft.  You live in Illinois like me it does not matter who you or I like for President.   tmbz1

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2024, 04:18:42 PM »
WE have gone thru this before. A person with ASTHMA can not perform any physical duties. That a LEGITIMATE REJECTION.
A person who has a BAD TOE can serve. BUT DONALD asked DADDY: PLEASE I KNOW WANT TO SERVE. DADDY, BULLETS and MORTER FLYIN. PLEASE DADDY,GET ME OUT. I want to hang with EPSTEIN while others are DYIN.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2024, 02:44:41 PM »
scary thought
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for honest Joe and Mrs Canker Cackles
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2024, 04:48:22 PM »
WE have gone thru this before. A person with ASTHMA can not perform any physical duties. That a LEGITIMATE REJECTION.
A person who has a BAD TOE can serve. BUT DONALD asked DADDY: PLEASE I KNOW WANT TO SERVE. DADDY, BULLETS and MORTER FLYIN. PLEASE DADDY,GET ME OUT. I want to hang with EPSTEIN while others are DYIN.
Lets face it. With major connections he would have been no where near the front, most likely in the rear with the gear.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2024, 10:00:10 AM »
So.s me JOHN FRANK ARMY watchin FOX and FRIENDS this mornin. Got some thins to say.
(10 NEW commercial about FAT SLOPS,the DRAFT DODGER life. The fat SLOP now a PITCHMAN. Read me book he spoutin,you can buy it at 45 books .com. Do the book contain his DRAFT DODGIN DAYS. First it a FREE GOLD COIN and know he MIKE LINDELL. Is next up a sale of A autograph pillow by FAT SLOP.(2) WHAT with MIKE HUCABEE. With that name he should have a BEE HIVE business sellin honey. But NO. HE pitches to young kids: GET the free small book of DONALD the DRAFT DODGERS life for you kiddies. Am I wrong here. AIN't the REBUGS totally against SWAYIN KIDS with books that they claim are BULLSHIT. And one last thin: LAWERANCE and his BREAKFAST CLUP daily shows. How these people put up with his leanin over and face in their FOOD.
IF,JOHN FRANK ARMY at a place: Don;t come near me CHOW while I'M eatin and be spewwin SPIT all over it.
Forgot: REBUGS say you get a disease it the natural order of thins. We don't take any preventive shots. The shots will kill you and if we catch sumthin, IT up to GOD weather we live or die. Thank you MOSES and HENRY the 8th.

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2024, 10:31:58 AM »
So.s me JOHN FRANK ARMY watchin FOX and FRIENDS this mornin. Got some thins to say.
(10 NEW commercial about FAT SLOPS,the DRAFT DODGER life. The fat SLOP now a PITCHMAN. Read me book he spoutin,you can buy it at 45 books .com. Do the book contain his DRAFT DODGIN DAYS. First it a FREE GOLD COIN and know he MIKE LINDELL. Is next up a sale of A autograph pillow by FAT SLOP.(2) WHAT with MIKE HUCABEE. With that name he should have a BEE HIVE business sellin honey. But NO. HE pitches to young kids: GET the free small book of DONALD the DRAFT DODGERS life for you kiddies. Am I wrong here. AIN't the REBUGS totally against SWAYIN KIDS with books that they claim are BULLSHIT. And one last thin: LAWERANCE and his BREAKFAST CLUP daily shows. How these people put up with his leanin over and face in their FOOD.
IF,JOHN FRANK ARMY at a place: Don;t come near me CHOW while I'M eatin and be spewwin SPIT all over it.
Forgot: REBUGS say you get a disease it the natural order of thins. We don't take any preventive shots. The shots will kill you and if we catch sumthin, IT up to GOD weather we live or die. Thank you MOSES and HENRY the 8th.

once again, I point out that despite Lil Crank Frankie's posturing against Trump, he watched Fox Trump channel all day ? everyday.  The juvenile name calling is near embarrassing, yet Frank persists.  Just for a change, Lil Crankie, why don't you tee up Dick Durbin once in a while.  He's on the Bidie team that has sent millions of American bux to UKraine while many Americans are out in the sub-zero weather huddled under a bridge.  Know this > Trump woulda put his foot down, sore toe and all, to put a stop to this funny money show

mottoman

• Top Claimer
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2024, 01:41:41 PM »
Trump took way better care of the Illegal migrants than draft dodger number two Bumbling Biden also hows about a report of that.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal