Author Topic: So.s JOHN FRANK ARMY watchin FOX NEWA.  (Read 1906 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Re: So.s JOHN FRANK ARMY watchin FOX NEWA.
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2024, 01:38:47 PM »
You 2 have SOOOO much LOVE for the FAT SLOP DRAFT DODGER. TRUMP put these people in holdin JAIL CELLS. Seperated young kids from parents. Lookin at his crokked family would he do same. Here MILITARY LOVER goes. IF me elected again,I will take all GENERALS and again the FUC no nothin about military. NAVY ,called ADMIRALS. So he says I will have all EXECUTED. If anyone needs EXECUTION, IT him and FAMILY. That why his wife never joins the DRAFT DODGIN FUC on campaign trail. She takes her youngest son and hangs and lives in AUSTRIA. She no want her SON at all listing to the FAT SLOPS LIES.
And one more thin goin back to LAWRENCE and his dailey breakfest show. Obviously,every show is rigged in REB territory. Ever notice that the onlt people in joint that ain't WHITE HILLYBILLY<s. The SERVERS and WAITRESSES are either BLACK or HISPANIC. They workin while the TRUMP LOVERS sittin enjoyin a SPIT BREAKFAST and complain ,ehe ECONOMY ruinin us. What you doin there then havin breakfast out instead of EATIN at home.
Did you see the GENEROUS FAT SLOP 2 days ago. Claims he amongst the 10 richest individuals in WORLD. So the cheap fuc at a firehouse with 30 people and he distribues 3 small pizzas that he bought. And then himself devours half of one. And goin back. Those servers and waitresses. They want to work. If they had to depend on tips from you and CADDY,they be on welfare. And they save their money hopin one day they can open their own place.
You and FRUIT PICKER CADDY gonna do the work they do.
NO: YOU @ FRUITS just complain and want more for yourselves.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2024, 12:06:51 PM »
Has anyone noticed this at FOX and NEWSMAX. All the FUCKS with TATOOS especially those who come on as guests with their PODCAST shows.
So the latest one is some country religious singer called: JELLY MOLD or JELLY BEAN or whatever the FUC he called. And both these shows rip HUNTER as a drug addict. Even though he reformed. But they praise JELLO MOLD as a reformed DRUG BOY. And this EVANGELICAL shit got the SHIT TATOOS all over his face. HE got the MANSON cross on his forehead and teardrop under his right eye,which I think means I have killed someone. HE looks like he should be in a carnival freak sideshow with that tatooed face.....TO BE CONTINUED. Got to make a beer run.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2024, 01:08:32 PM »
Then you got the regular,wrestlin boy and whatever wrestlin association he belonged to. He loaded. I no think anyone at CNN or MSNBE sports a tatoo. Are tatoos a REDNECK thin
When meeese in service ,sums me friends said while out drinkin: Lets go get tatooed. I declined. Never understood the fascination. HI MOM,LIVIN IN HELLor better yet their girlfriend or wife's name and some months later learn while they away shacked up and are now with another significant other. ARE tatooes a MAGA thin. If that the case DRAFT DODGER will be gettin the PRISON style ones soon.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2024, 11:43:00 PM »
Turn off the damn TV or put on an old episode of Dragnet.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for honest Joe and Mrs Canker Cackles
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2024, 01:24:34 PM »
I'm trying to understand the bad toe draft dodging thing, when I served in the military you went through a rigorous amount of medical testing to enter.
It's not like you can show up with a doctor's note of a bad toe.
At some point Trump and Biden also had to be examined by a military doctor and he would make the decision if Trump or Biden were fit to serve, not the other way around. Nobody can enter or not enter the military without an examination by a military doctor.

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2024, 02:05:23 PM »
Can' wait for this EPSTEIN dossier to come out. We all gets BILLY BOY CLINTON.DRAFT DODGIN FAT SLOP will be listed more than BILLYBOY.

Smart studio would get the rights and roll out the Epstein Paradise Island  movie .. Maybe starring Taylor Swift. 

That'd be a real humdinger    11.prn

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2024, 05:04:54 PM »
HEY: I,m BLIND. JOHN FRANK ARMY will explain:
(1) Good to see you me BROTHER.
(2) You get the process RIGHT. I see you younger than me. I would think that standards the same some years later.
(3) In me DAY. (1) FIRST one has to register at 18. (2) Then one must go and take a PHYSICAL. (3) IF ONE has a so-called disability from a DR. they given a DEFERMENT. ($) THAT might not always work. Then SHITS get really aggressive to SKIP. Like DONALD the DRAFT DODGER. I have the best DR. in WORLD that says I can't SERVE because of ME BAD TOE.
(6) I'm goin say this again for LAST TIME. I,JOHN FRANK ARMY dropped out of college bein on DEAN'S LIST after watchin news reels of VIET. ME DAD and all UNCLES serveved in !! and KOREA. TIME to go if you believe in AMERICA. TRUMP FUC a COWARD. HE the biggest SKIRT PREZ EVER. AND one that servered gotta like THE SKIRT DRAFT DODGERS COMMENTS.
FUCKS that SERVERED ARE IDIOT FOOLS.
WHO THE FUC would DIE for COUNTRY.
THOSE that did are usefull tools.
WHAT A FUC this POS is. 

he thinks

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2024, 05:11:50 PM »
Anyhow: TRIED to explain. THANK you for SERVICE,BRO.

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for honest Joe and Mrs Canker Cackles
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2024, 06:09:00 PM »
Anyhow: TRIED to explain. THANK you for SERVICE,BRO.
Thanks JF, I didn't serve during wartime like you did so things may have been different but I was 18 and I enlisted in the U.S Navy, I wasn't drafted.
I remember going through all sorts of medical exams before I was inducted to check my physical ability to serve.
You deserve a big Thanks For Your service from me.
Your wartime service was on a much higher level than my peacetime service.
I see Navy people today wearing camo, we didn't have a camo uniform back then. Things are different in different eras of the military, different lingo, uniforms etc. I just posted my personal experience back in the late 70's.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: HP's #1 Handcapper will be back with Mohawk Trifecta's Saturday 27
    April 26, 2024, 10:44:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Indian24 don't have a dime to place a bet, his Mother gave him a computer
    April 26, 2024, 10:31:26 PM
  • Indian24: 5 horse box in a 7 horse field wtg
    April 26, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Indian24: I'll make a bet that your a egotistical asshole
    April 26, 2024, 10:14:17 PM
  • Indian24: Already made my mind bets like you have
    April 26, 2024, 10:13:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Make a bet Indian24 your making a fool of your self
    April 26, 2024, 10:08:20 PM
  • Indian24: Lmao
    April 26, 2024, 10:01:44 PM
  • Unclejerry: Another Unc Jerry Trifecta At Mohawk $79.20 for a Dollar