Author Topic: Michelle Crawford - great judge of character  (Read 7513 times)

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Re: Michelle Crawford - great judge of character
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2023, 04:30:17 AM »
She definitely thinks more of herself than her husband does. After all isn’t he banging someone else.

Yes, he's traded leather face in, for a much younger model.  Much younger.  Good for him. handbag head is tough to stomach once you look above the tits.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2023, 06:03:07 AM »
She is not the first one to boink the boss and hit the jackpot. How about their champion Thoroughbred, Shancelot ? The fastest thing on the planet while under the medications of Jorge Navarro. After finishing second in the Breeders Cup Sprint, the indictments came down and they gave him to Steve "The Assman". Asmussen could not get him to go and he retired to stud.
 Now the T-bred people may be a bit more savvy as his first crop this year of less than 20 tearlings averaged about $25K. Nice job of managing the fastest horse on the planet. 

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2023, 06:33:45 AM »
She is not the first one to boink the boss and hit the jackpot. How about their champion Thoroughbred, Shancelot ? The fastest thing on the planet while under the medications of Jorge Navarro. After finishing second in the Breeders Cup Sprint, the indictments came down and they gave him to Steve "The Assman". Asmussen could not get him to go and he retired to stud.
 Now the T-bred people may be a bit more savvy as his first crop this year of less than 20 tearlings averaged about $25K. Nice job of managing the fastest horse on the planet.

She is no judge of horse flesh. maybe Jersey house wife apparel, but not horses. Its a job her husband gave her to make herself useful. ngc3

dinkadoo

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2023, 11:25:51 AM »
and we have industry leaders that fall over Crawford Farms..... Money talks and LET THE BULLSHIT WALK

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2023, 11:28:20 PM »
Michelle Crawfords tits are fake, her eyelashes are fake. her old grey waxed box is fake, and her black receded hair is fake. Why is anyone to believe she is real about anything??? shes a cum drinking scum that pretends to be an industry pilliar. If you bank Peck how sane are you?

Grandstand Handicapper

• Open / FFA
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2023, 10:54:02 AM »
Like every breeder, she wants the people with the big money as clients, buyers of her yearlings. She gets to them through high percentage, winning trainers, who have big bankrolls at the yearling sales. So she's going after them. In doing so, you end up being next to some nefarious people. Hence, her association with Jorge Navarro. She's still a newbie. She'll learn, LOL. They always do. It's just a question of how much it's going to cost her, LOL.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2023, 02:20:05 PM »
Why not get this Bitch on 60 minutes?  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 Ask her why she employed Servis, Navarro, Oaks and Surick.

Grandstand Handicapper

• Open / FFA
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2023, 06:00:40 PM »
Aside from an owner being in collusion with the trainer, how do you know? Some owners employ trainers who win. Some owners employ high percentage trainers. Trainers who win and have a high win percentage tend to attract owners. So, what does the owner know? If you are an owner and you send a horse to Brett Pelling, what do you know? Linda Toscano? Steve Elliott? Tony Alagna? I believe they all have at least one positive test on their record, so what do you do and what do you know? Do you look at the offense and decide? How do you quantify who it's OK to give a horse to and who it is not?

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2023, 06:20:29 PM »
Aside from an owner being in collusion with the trainer, how do you know? Some owners employ trainers who win. Some owners employ high percentage trainers. Trainers who win and have a high win percentage tend to attract owners. So, what does the owner know? If you are an owner and you send a horse to Brett Pelling, what do you know? Linda Toscano? Steve Elliott? Tony Alagna? I believe they all have at least one positive test on their record, so what do you do and what do you know? Do you look at the offense and decide? How do you quantify who it's OK to give a horse to and who it is not?

I’ve been on the ownership part of this business for a touch under 20 years and a fan/bettor since the 1980’s. Only over the last handful of years you could see how ‘inflated’ many trainers percentages actually were. Also over time you found out the actual ‘stories’ of what actually happened via USTA rulings as well as other things by ‘word of mouth’—confirmed and/or rumor. Even I can figure out who I would buy/claim a horse from and what trainers I would actually use today.

Grandstand Handicapper

• Open / FFA
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2023, 06:22:43 PM »
I’ve been on the ownership part of this business for a touch under 20 years and a fan/bettor since the 1980’s. Only over the last handful of years you could see how ‘inflated’ many trainers percentages actually were. Also over time you found out the actual ‘stories’ of what actually happened via USTA rulings as well as other things by ‘word of mouth’—confirmed and/or rumor. Even I can figure out who I would buy/claim a horse from and what trainers I would actually use today.

OK, so of those listed which are on the OK list and which are on the not OK list?

pocketrocketwinner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2023, 06:31:22 PM »
OK, so of those listed which are on the OK list and which are on the not OK list?

The famous viral video of Navarro was 2016, he got put on probation by the track. he got popped at monmouth with a positive summer, 2017
Neither of these incidents raised any questions for Ms crawford?

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2023, 06:38:23 PM »

Please be patient. Hopefully some individuals on horseplop will chime in on this. FYI, a handful of name have already been mentioned on the harness side as well as the thoroughbred side.
Thank you for asking your question on this.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2023, 07:08:12 PM »
MICHELLE IS GREAT PEOPLE I THINK SHES GROOVY ;D
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Foalin at 4

• Top Claimer
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2023, 07:45:42 PM »
The famous viral video of Navarro was 2016, he got put on probation by the track. he got popped at monmouth with a positive summer, 2017
Neither of these incidents raised any questions for Ms crawford?

This is why she employed them, these people had the real good gas. Her mother in law has horses with Gates he ain't got no gas. I know her horses (Michelle Crawford) were shipped to tracks with loaded needles and syringes to be given on race day. 

pocketrocketwinner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2023, 08:04:39 PM »

This is why she employed them, these people had the real good gas. Her mother in law has horses with Gates he ain't got no gas. I know her horses (Michelle Crawford) were shipped to tracks with loaded needles and syringes to be given on race day.

Yes. I was replying to the poster who was asking how she would know he was trouble. The guy was on probation for screaming and yelling on widely publicized viral video that he is the juice man from the track bar. Then, he gets popped. Anyone employing. Him after all that craziness can't claim babe in the woods

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • The Thorn: The guy who doesn't make mind bets thinks he's a legend here. But it's all in his mind  ngc3 ngc3
    Today at 12:19:03 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: A dolla makes Jerry Holla
    Today at 10:25:26 AM
  • Unclejerry: HP's #1 Handcapper will be back with Mohawk Trifecta's Saturday 27
    April 26, 2024, 10:44:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Indian24 don't have a dime to place a bet, his Mother gave him a computer
    April 26, 2024, 10:31:26 PM
  • Indian24: 5 horse box in a 7 horse field wtg
    April 26, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Indian24: I'll make a bet that your a egotistical asshole
    April 26, 2024, 10:14:17 PM
  • Indian24: Already made my mind bets like you have
    April 26, 2024, 10:13:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Make a bet Indian24 your making a fool of your self
    April 26, 2024, 10:08:20 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal