Author Topic: Michelle Crawford - great judge of character  (Read 7518 times)

Miguel_Sanchez

• Open / FFA
Re: Michelle Crawford - great judge of character
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2023, 08:10:10 PM »
Oh poor Michelle doesn't know anything.  The Queen of Harness Racing is completely innocent.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Grandstand Handicapper

• Open / FFA
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2023, 11:45:29 PM »
The famous viral video of Navarro was 2016, he got put on probation by the track. he got popped at monmouth with a positive summer, 2017
Neither of these incidents raised any questions for Ms crawford?

I agree regarding Navarro and Servis. To me that wasn't where there's smoke there's fire, that was more the fire was burning, but you just couldn't see it. A friend of mine, who is a professional t-bred bettor said there were just "too many" incidents where horses got too much better and faster it just wasn't feasible. But in harness racing, what is too much, or too much better or faster. I've used high percentage trainers for many years. Several of them have had a positive test. So where, and with who, do you draw the line. Let's face it, if a trainer is racing on hay, oats, and water, they are at a competitive disadvantage. Is anything race day too much? Why aren't vets banned from the grounds on race day? How much is too much?

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2023, 12:54:20 AM »
I agree regarding Navarro and Servis. To me that wasn't where there's smoke there's fire, that was more the fire was burning, but you just couldn't see it. A friend of mine, who is a professional t-bred bettor said there were just "too many" incidents where horses got too much better and faster it just wasn't feasible. But in harness racing, what is too much, or too much better or faster. I've used high percentage trainers for many years. Several of them have had a positive test. So where, and with who, do you draw the line. Let's face it, if a trainer is racing on hay, oats, and water, they are at a competitive disadvantage. Is anything race day too much? Why aren't vets banned from the grounds on race day? How much is too much?

See Seldon Ledford!   I'm sure there are others too!

https://www.espn.com/espn/wire/_/section/horse/id/2741685

Locked in with pace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2023, 03:37:10 AM »
They have invested big money in the industry. Al seems like the quiet one whom you rarely hear from but she definitely likes to be seen and heard from.

Curious about who makes the decisions about what trainers they use. Their list is definitely tainted.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2023, 04:49:00 AM by Locked in with pace »

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2023, 09:31:27 AM »
See Seldon Ledford!   I'm sure there are others too!

https://www.espn.com/espn/wire/_/section/horse/id/2741685

Funny Article Considering Howard Taylor is on the list for the very same reasons, as his client(s).
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2023, 01:24:06 AM »
OK, so of those listed which are on the OK list and which are on the not OK list?

Better yet, why don't you make a list for all of us!  You seem to have so much more knowledge than the rest of us on horseplop!

Start your list at your earliest opportunity!

Thank you

Grandstand Handicapper

• Open / FFA
« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2023, 09:41:52 AM »
Better yet, why don't you make a list for all of us!  You seem to have so much more knowledge than the rest of us on horseplop!

Start your list at your earliest opportunity!

Thank you

Where did I claim to know anything? You commented that you've been on the ownership side for almost 20 years, and a fan/bettor since the 1980’s, so I asked you. You referenced ‘inflated’ trainers percentages, and "stories" and "word of mouth" -- and you ended up by referencing confirmed and/or rumor and that even you figure out who you would buy/claim a horse from and what trainers you would actually use.

But, your above answer with a personal attack tells EVERYTHING about what you know. Thanks for making my point. Tell your story walking and have a great day!

Grandstand Handicapper

• Open / FFA
« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2023, 09:48:23 AM »
She is guilty like every breeder of wanting to sell big ticket yearlings. She also wants to play the game at the highest level, wants attention for her and her farm, and she wants trainers with big money as her biggest and best clients. Like I said, she is still a newbie. She'll learn, LOL. If she is guilty of colluding, buying, knowing, partnering, or whatever, with trainers, and with drugs, like any of them, she should be banned from the business.

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2023, 11:26:42 AM »
She is guilty like every breeder of wanting to sell big ticket yearlings. She also wants to play the game at the highest level, wants attention for her and her farm, and she wants trainers with big money as her biggest and best clients. Like I said, she is still a newbie. She'll learn, LOL. If she is guilty of colluding, buying, knowing, partnering, or whatever, with trainers, and with drugs, like any of them, she should be banned from the business.

Many do it ‘more legitimately’ than others on this side of the fence. FYI,  didn’t the Simpson’s do their own work at Hanover years ago??

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal