Author Topic: Maybe Confederate not a super horse!  (Read 5438 times)

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Re: Maybe Confederate not a super horse!
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2023, 09:21:26 PM »
BOWDEN, ADAM S LEXINGTON, KY YOB 1981
Lex on 8/16/2023 FINED: $5,000
MEDICATION PROCEDURE VIOLATION
810 KAR 3:020 Sec. 15(1)(a)(i)(q)---Adam Bowden, owner of Diamond Creek Farms, is
hereby assessed a civil penalty of $5,000. Adam Bowden cooperated in all aspects of this
investigation and took full responsibility and accountability for the actions of his employee,
farm manager Gina Dailey.

DAILEY, MRS GINA CARLISLE, KY YOB 1988
Lex on 8/16/2023 FULL - 70 DAYS, 10/23/2023 THRU 12/31/2023
810 KAR 3:020 Sec.15 (1)(a)(i)(q)--810 KAR 8:010 Sec.3(3)----KHRC licensee Gina Daily is
hereby suspended a period of (70 days 10/23/2023 through and including 12/31/2023) and
is also excluded from the racetrack grounds and satellite facilities licensed by the KHRC
and placed on probation for 2024. Gina Dailey, Farm Manager of Diamond Creek Farm and
not being a veterinarian, entered the backstretch of The Red Mile Racetrack in Lexington
Kentucky for the purpose of obtaining blood samples from Diamond Creek owned horses.
She acted alone in obtaining these samples and testing them at the Diamond Creek lab.
Trainers of horses involved were not notified prior to Gina Dailey drawing the blood. Gina
Dailey`s cooperation and forthrightness was taken into consideration in issuance of this
ruling.

This is a joke - If she did this on her own then why?  Was she fired for this?  And why if everything was on the up n up did she do it in the middle of the night when no one was around?

Cooperated? Probaly scared shitless.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2023, 09:23:25 PM »
If she acted on her own in obtaining and testing these animals, who was given the results? What was she testing for? This make zero sense. Why was Bowden fined $5K and her 70 days? Is it because she can do the time and he can pay the crime?

Highly doubtful anything was done without direct instruction form the owner. Why would any employee act alone, UNLESS there was a suspicion of wrong doing or other directives by the owner...
« Last Edit: October 20, 2023, 09:27:37 PM by Generation XYZ »

SDST2009

• Top Claimer
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2023, 09:23:29 PM »
Well, Jidge as a horseman, you know that you could have the secret service outside his stall and he could still get hurt. Horses find a million stupid ways to get hurt an we all know.

Isn't that the truth.

Is there any possibility this is the opposite (that perhaps they suspect their horses are being given something they shouldn't)? Maybe grasping at straws but I am failing to find the logic in any direction.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2023, 09:26:14 PM by SDST2009 »

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2023, 09:23:45 PM »
Uncounted millions on the line.

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2023, 09:25:20 PM »
Isn't that the truth.

Is there any possibility this is the opposite (that perhaps they suspect their horses are being given something they shouldn't)? Maybe grasping as straws but I am failing to find the logic in any direction.
makes as good a guess as anything else. And if they were ONLY drawing blood, just who exactly was going to analyze the sample?

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2023, 09:33:47 PM »
BOWDEN, ADAM S LEXINGTON, KY YOB 1981
Lex on 8/16/2023 FINED: $5,000
810 KAR 3:020 Sec. 15(1)(a)(i)(q)---Adam Bowden, owner of Diamond Creek Farms, is
hereby assessed a civil penalty of $5,000. Adam Bowden cooperated in all aspects of this
investigation and took full responsibility and accountability for the actions of his employee,
farm manager Gina Dailey.

DAILEY, MRS GINA CARLISLE, KY YOB 1988
Lex on 8/16/2023 FULL - 70 DAYS, 10/23/2023 THRU 12/31/2023
810 KAR 3:020 Sec.15 (1)(a)(i)(q)--810 KAR 8:010 Sec.3(3)----KHRC licensee Gina Daily is
hereby suspended a period of (70 days 10/23/2023 through and including 12/31/2023) and
is also excluded from the racetrack grounds and satellite facilities licensed by the KHRC
and placed on probation for 2024. Gina Dailey, Farm Manager of Diamond Creek Farm and
not being a veterinarian, entered the backstretch of The Red Mile Racetrack in Lexington
Kentucky for the purpose of obtaining blood samples from Diamond Creek owned horses.
She acted alone in obtaining these samples and testing them at the Diamond Creek lab.
Trainers of horses involved were not notified prior to Gina Dailey drawing the blood. Gina
Dailey`s cooperation and forthrightness was taken into consideration in issuance of this
ruling.

This is a joke - If she did this on her own then why?  Was she fired for this?  And why if everything was on the up n up did she do it in the middle of the night when no one was around?

Revoke the owners License. This is UNPRECEDENTED ACTIONS BY AN OWNER, or OWNER'S REPRESENTATIVE.

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2023, 09:40:27 PM »
makes as good a guess as anything else. And if they were ONLY drawing blood, just who exactly was going to analyze the sample?
The vet that has the machines at DC.

JIDGE

• Open / FFA
« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2023, 09:41:56 PM »
Well, Jidge as a horseman, you know that you could have the secret service outside his stall and he could still get hurt. Horses find a million stupid ways to get hurt an we all know.

This is true, but before I ever put a horse in a stall it was checked for nails, screws, etc. anything that could possibly be sticking out and harm the animal. I've never had a horse get hurt so bad in a stall that it needed staples to secure a wound -- and believe me I've never had a horse come close to the value of Confederate.  I assume this happened in a stall, if it happened while turned out that's a different story.

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2023, 09:46:44 PM »
Aqreed on all fronts. When you are thinking Brett Pelling, you are thinking field injury or God forbid and errant fork or wheelbarrow from a careless barn worker.   The assumption is the stall is like a maternity ward and in pristine condition.

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2023, 09:47:58 PM »
Adam sent one of the girls from his farm to Red Mile in the middle of the night to supposedly only draw blood on all his horses.  She went to every trainer and barn and got caught in the middle of doing it.  Apparently no trainers were aware of it.  So why does he need to send someone in the middle of the night to "draw blood" who isn't a vet and isn't licensed to even be on the track?  I bet she didn't even have blood vials on her.  How is one person supposed to carry all the needles/ syringes and vials for that many horses?  She must have been carrying a toolbox around and looked like the maintenance man  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Do you have any clue about the equipment needed to pull blood?  We are talking max 10 horses. You could easily carry the needles in 1 hand and the 20 blood tubes in 2 hands. So 2 people or maybe this new invention called pockets on a jacket

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2023, 09:49:47 PM »
Aqreed on all fronts. When you are thinking Brett Pelling, you are thinking field injury or God forbid and errant fork or wheelbarrow from a careless barn worker.   The assumption is the stall is like a maternity ward and in pristine condition.
You obviously haven’t seen the stalls at Lexington but is an absolute disgrace that trainers are expected to put the best horses in the industry on that backstretch. Yonkers barns are nice compared to Lexington

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #41 on: October 20, 2023, 09:51:45 PM »
This is true, but before I ever put a horse in a stall it was checked for nails, screws, etc. anything that could possibly be sticking out and harm the animal. I've never had a horse get hurt so bad in a stall that it needed staples to secure a wound -- and believe me I've never had a horse come close to the value of Confederate.  I assume this happened in a stall, if it happened while turned out that's a different story.
It didn’t happen in a stall. The groom talked Adam into letting her put him in the equine spa   He tried to jump out.

JIDGE

• Open / FFA
« Reply #42 on: October 20, 2023, 10:00:10 PM »
You obviously haven’t seen the stalls at Lexington but is an absolute disgrace that trainers are expected to put the best horses in the industry on that backstretch. Yonkers barns are nice compared to Lexington

You're absolutely correct. All the more reason to make sure the stall is safe.

JIDGE

• Open / FFA
« Reply #43 on: October 20, 2023, 10:01:24 PM »
It didn’t happen in a stall. The groom talked Adam into letting her put him in the equine spa   He tried to jump out.

That's bizarre. And where was Pelling?

JIDGE

• Open / FFA
« Reply #44 on: October 20, 2023, 10:04:50 PM »
Checking the timeline if this happened on 8/16 I'm quite certain Confederate didn't arrive at the Red Mile until after the Hempt on 8/19 -- so he wasn't present at the time of the incident.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal