Author Topic: Maybe Confederate not a super horse!  (Read 5439 times)

Parked

• Elite
Re: Maybe Confederate not a super horse!
« Reply #75 on: October 23, 2023, 07:07:24 AM »
Their comments , if any, will be interesting.  It will show what publications are legitimate and which are put it under the rug type. 

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #76 on: October 23, 2023, 07:41:52 AM »
Anyone else in the industry gets a min of one yr. suspension and that for a random search.  These two got caught in the middle of the night pulling blood and god knows what else to a bunch of horses.  They were caught in the act with needles.  That's automatic expulsion.  That's worse than getting caught with a tube and funnel.  You CAN'T just go in and start needling your horse.  This hasn't received near the attention it should.  If one of Bafftert's owners had been caught they would never let poor Bob race anywhere every again!
On what Earth do you live?

Literally nothing in this post is true.

dinkadoo

• Elite
« Reply #77 on: October 23, 2023, 07:53:53 AM »
swept under the rug

nothing to see here boys

move along

LOOOOOOOOK...... squirrel

Miguel_Sanchez

• Open / FFA
« Reply #78 on: October 23, 2023, 11:39:02 AM »
On what Earth do you live?

Literally nothing in this post is true.
Since you are the only one on this board to disagree could you expound on your comments?

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #79 on: October 23, 2023, 01:28:58 PM »
Since you are the only one on this board to disagree could you expound on your comments?
Please name some names. Who has ever been expelled immediately after getting caught with needles and syringes?  Moggello was the latest to get caught and he still racing

Miguel_Sanchez

• Open / FFA
« Reply #80 on: October 23, 2023, 04:34:14 PM »
Please name some names. Who has ever been expelled immediately after getting caught with needles and syringes?  Moggello was the latest to get caught and he still racing

Anyone at Meadows that has ever been caught gets a min of one yr.  I would have to go back through fines & suspensions to pull names but I can assure you I read it every Friday as a habit like the sports section and I don't ever remember someone getting less than a year.

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #81 on: October 23, 2023, 06:52:25 PM »
Anyone at Meadows that has ever been caught gets a min of one yr.  I would have to go back through fines & suspensions to pull names but I can assure you I read it every Friday as a habit like the sports section and I don't ever remember someone getting less than a year.
The only one I can think of getting a year (15 days was the actual suspension but they didn’t let him back for a year) might have been Buzzy Sholty and that’s cause he went ballistic on security when it happened iirc.

Literally I found like 3 and they were all 15-30 days.

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #82 on: October 23, 2023, 08:35:45 PM »

That’s funny. It is PA Commission. Appeal tell winter then drop appeal and they reduce to 15 days. Enjoy your Caribbean cruise

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal