Author Topic: Maybe Confederate not a super horse!  (Read 5437 times)

Fuguzzi

• Elite
Re: Maybe Confederate not a super horse!
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2023, 02:22:24 PM »
Agreed there is smoke. like I said the whole thing seems weird. Harnessfan 2023 referred to them as the same guy saying as a runner DC"s Adam Bowden " knew all the tricks" and I remember the guy came from Maine so i checked it out. Who is RA?

White Rabbit

• Open / FFA
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2023, 02:39:40 PM »
Rene A

JIDGE

• Open / FFA
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2023, 02:59:10 PM »
? Is why would he need to pull blood on his horses in such a clandestine way. Plenty of vets there that can do that. Makes you wonder why they moved the horse from Brain Brown. Lot of smoke here. You don’t have to be and athlete either. RA didn’t look very athletic

Apparently he doesn't trust the vets either.

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2023, 04:00:40 PM »
Apparently he doesn't trust the vets either.

Doesn't trust his trainers more likely.

Miguel_Sanchez

• Open / FFA
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2023, 06:21:10 PM »
Agreed there is smoke. like I said the whole thing seems weird. Harnessfan 2023 referred to them as the same guy saying as a runner DC"s Adam Bowden " knew all the tricks" and I remember the guy came from Maine so i checked it out. Who is RA?

I'm not saying he is the British Guy I'm saying he IS a long distance runner / tri athelete.  I had no idea there was a professional athelet with same name.  Adam Bowden of DC runs 10+ miles a day.

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2023, 06:59:08 PM »
 tmbz1Well that is an incredible coincidence. But I think you can understand my confusion.

Miguel_Sanchez

• Open / FFA
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2023, 08:04:36 PM »
tmbz1Well that is an incredible coincidence. But I think you can understand my confusion.
. Honest mistake.  I love the way this got zero press and they suspend a non - license 70 days.  Criminal

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2023, 08:25:22 PM »
I still don't even understand WTH happened. Btw, does the Maine Adam Bowden have anything to do with the Bowden family that raced in Maine and New England. As in Greg Bowden? Any relation to them?

Miguel_Sanchez

• Open / FFA
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2023, 09:00:36 PM »
I still don't even understand WTH happened. Btw, does the Maine Adam Bowden have anything to do with the Bowden family that raced in Maine and New England. As in Greg Bowden? Any relation to them?

Adam sent one of the girls from his farm to Red Mile in the middle of the night to supposedly only draw blood on all his horses.  She went to every trainer and barn and got caught in the middle of doing it.  Apparently no trainers were aware of it.  So why does he need to send someone in the middle of the night to "draw blood" who isn't a vet and isn't licensed to even be on the track?  I bet she didn't even have blood vials on her.  How is one person supposed to carry all the needles/ syringes and vials for that many horses?  She must have been carrying a toolbox around and looked like the maintenance man  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2023, 09:07:46 PM »
Yeah, i gathered thank, TY, I meant I am trying to figure out what REALLY went on. Why would Bowden authorize suck a stupid and risky thing? Damaging his reputation, endangering his trainers and their reputations, the value of his top horses. It's just crazy. Isn't Confederate under constant supervision as many top horses have been over the years? When I was at the Meadowlands , one groom per week would switch to night security and stay up in the barn all night long, on a rotating basis. Whole thing is weird. We need more details.

SDST2009

• Top Claimer
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2023, 09:08:46 PM »
This is all very odd and it is disappointing this has gotten no press that I can find other than here.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2023, 09:16:44 PM »
Pretty much depicts a snake dosent it? This is the most un heard of atrocity in racing thus far. Sounds like something that needs more publicity than HorsePlop
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

JIDGE

• Open / FFA
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2023, 09:17:24 PM »
Adam sent one of the girls from his farm to Red Mile in the middle of the night to supposedly only draw blood on all his horses.  She went to every trainer and barn and got caught in the middle of doing it.  Apparently no trainers were aware of it.  So why does he need to send someone in the middle of the night to "draw blood" who isn't a vet and isn't licensed to even be on the track?  I bet she didn't even have blood vials on her.  How is one person supposed to carry all the needles/ syringes and vials for that many horses?  She must have been carrying a toolbox around and looked like the maintenance man  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

The girl he sent is a large part of his operation in KY -- believe me she is no dummy -- she was there for a purpose and got caught.  As Fug commented you'd think Confederate would have 24hr. security.  If he does how in the world did he screw up his knee to the point it needed staples?

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2023, 09:17:45 PM »
It is disappointing. Good choice of words. Puts the whole fucking year under a cloud of suspicion.

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2023, 09:20:06 PM »
The girl he sent is a large part of his operation in KY -- believe me she is no dummy -- she was there for a purpose and got caught.  As Fug commented you'd think Confederate would have 24hr. security.  If he does how in the world did he screw up his knee to the point it needed staples?
Well, Jidge as a horseman, you know that you could have the secret service outside his stall and he could still get hurt. Horses find a million stupid ways to get hurt an we all know.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal