Author Topic: Maybe Confederate not a super horse!  (Read 5440 times)

White Rabbit

• Open / FFA
Maybe Confederate not a super horse!
« on: October 20, 2023, 10:09:08 AM »
Why would Diamond Creek need blood samples on their horses that are racing.
Read the USTA fines. Or does he have a horse named Lance Armstrong

Miguel_Sanchez

• Open / FFA
Re: Maybe Confederate not a super horse!
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2023, 11:19:12 AM »
BOWDEN, ADAM S LEXINGTON, KY YOB 1981
Lex on 8/16/2023 FINED: $5,000
MEDICATION PROCEDURE VIOLATION
810 KAR 3:020 Sec. 15(1)(a)(i)(q)---Adam Bowden, owner of Diamond Creek Farms, is
hereby assessed a civil penalty of $5,000. Adam Bowden cooperated in all aspects of this
investigation and took full responsibility and accountability for the actions of his employee,
farm manager Gina Dailey.

DAILEY, MRS GINA CARLISLE, KY YOB 1988
Lex on 8/16/2023 FULL - 70 DAYS, 10/23/2023 THRU 12/31/2023
810 KAR 3:020 Sec.15 (1)(a)(i)(q)--810 KAR 8:010 Sec.3(3)----KHRC licensee Gina Daily is
hereby suspended a period of (70 days 10/23/2023 through and including 12/31/2023) and
is also excluded from the racetrack grounds and satellite facilities licensed by the KHRC
and placed on probation for 2024. Gina Dailey, Farm Manager of Diamond Creek Farm and
not being a veterinarian, entered the backstretch of The Red Mile Racetrack in Lexington
Kentucky for the purpose of obtaining blood samples from Diamond Creek owned horses.
She acted alone in obtaining these samples and testing them at the Diamond Creek lab.
Trainers of horses involved were not notified prior to Gina Dailey drawing the blood. Gina
Dailey`s cooperation and forthrightness was taken into consideration in issuance of this
ruling.

This is a joke - If she did this on her own then why?  Was she fired for this?  And why if everything was on the up n up did she do it in the middle of the night when no one was around?

White Rabbit

• Open / FFA
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2023, 11:33:48 AM »
Nothing to see here Mr . Armstrong

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2023, 11:44:21 AM »
If she acted on her own in obtaining and testing these animals, who was given the results? What was she testing for? This make zero sense. Why was Bowden fined $5K and her 70 days? Is it because she can do the time and he can pay the crime?

helpplease

• Open / FFA
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2023, 11:49:40 AM »
BOWDEN, ADAM S LEXINGTON, KY YOB 1981
Lex on 8/16/2023 FINED: $5,000
810 KAR 3:020 Sec. 15(1)(a)(i)(q)---Adam Bowden, owner of Diamond Creek Farms, is
hereby assessed a civil penalty of $5,000. Adam Bowden cooperated in all aspects of this
investigation and took full responsibility and accountability for the actions of his employee,
farm manager Gina Dailey.

DAILEY, MRS GINA CARLISLE, KY YOB 1988
Lex on 8/16/2023 FULL - 70 DAYS, 10/23/2023 THRU 12/31/2023
810 KAR 3:020 Sec.15 (1)(a)(i)(q)--810 KAR 8:010 Sec.3(3)----KHRC licensee Gina Daily is
hereby suspended a period of (70 days 10/23/2023 through and including 12/31/2023) and
is also excluded from the racetrack grounds and satellite facilities licensed by the KHRC
and placed on probation for 2024. Gina Dailey, Farm Manager of Diamond Creek Farm and
not being a veterinarian, entered the backstretch of The Red Mile Racetrack in Lexington
Kentucky for the purpose of obtaining blood samples from Diamond Creek owned horses.
She acted alone in obtaining these samples and testing them at the Diamond Creek lab.
Trainers of horses involved were not notified prior to Gina Dailey drawing the blood. Gina
Dailey`s cooperation and forthrightness was taken into consideration in issuance of this
ruling.

This is a joke - If she did this on her own then why?  Was she fired for this?  And why if everything was on the up n up did she do it in the middle of the night when no one was around?

The way I read it is Adam as her boss requested that she do this & it would be a travesty if she was fired for following her bosses request. I don't think anyone thinks it was on the up & up & that is precisely why it was done in the middle of the night.

JIDGE

• Open / FFA
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2023, 12:12:02 PM »
Middle of the night?  It seems like Bowden didn't want his trainer(s) knowing he was getting blood samples on his horses.  Why?  Obviously to determine what is in their system and perhaps what they might need. Maybe he wasn't getting enough answers from the trainers or he felt like getting an upper hand on the knowledge of his horses. The larger question is: Who caught her in the act and turned her in?

mwins

• Open / FFA
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2023, 12:17:03 PM »
Was there any yogurt involved?

Maybe she was actually giving the horses something, and taking blood samples was just an excuse as to why she had syringes.

White Rabbit

• Open / FFA
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2023, 12:27:23 PM »
Maybe she was just checking their Hemoglobin & Hematocrit,
Interesting that the big Fugs hasn’t chimed in. He was worried about the well being of IMS

JIDGE

• Open / FFA
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2023, 12:33:52 PM »
I highly doubt she acted on her own and she wasn't fired. She was managing the DC consignment at the Lexington sale.

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2023, 12:37:34 PM »
i dont even know where to start
but you can be guaranteed this is the tip of the iceberg
there is no explanation that does include some skullduggery

Miguel_Sanchez

• Open / FFA
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2023, 12:47:46 PM »
Middle of the night?  It seems like Bowden didn't want his trainer(s) knowing he was getting blood samples on his horses.  Why?  Obviously to determine what is in their system and perhaps what they might need. Maybe he wasn't getting enough answers from the trainers or he felt like getting an upper hand on the knowledge of his horses. The larger question is: Who caught her in the act and turned her in?

Track security caught her and then KY Racing Commission got involved when they seen the Needles and Syringes.  As for now getting info by his trainers - He took blood from all his horses and trainers.  Something is definitely up.  Speaking of Lance Armstrong  - Does anyone know that Bowden is an elite runner and triathlete.  Trains all the time so he knows all the tricks.

JIDGE

• Open / FFA
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2023, 12:57:44 PM »
Track security caught her and then KY Racing Commission got involved when they seen the Needles and Syringes.  As for now getting info by his trainers - He took blood from all his horses and trainers.  Something is definitely up.  Speaking of Lance Armstrong  - Does anyone know that Bowden is an elite runner and triathlete.  Trains all the time so he knows all the tricks.

Thanks for the clarification. Maybe he just doesn't trust the trainers and he's very controlling. Interesting facts on Bowden himself, especially since I believe most horse chemists learn from the triathlete world.

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2023, 02:11:04 PM »
I had no idea that Adam Bowden of Diamond Creek is the Adam Bowden who was a British Olympic athlete. I thought Adam Bowden from Diamond Creek was born and raised in Maine.

As for a comment concerning Confederate and this mess. From what has been posted, how can anyone make an intelligent conclusion concerning Confederate or any of the other top horses DC own spread out over several trainers? I dont really know what to say. I'm still trying to figure out exactly what was done.

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2023, 02:15:03 PM »
Adam Bowden, Diamond Creek,  born in Portland Maine

Adam Bowden, British Triathlete  Born in Waitford, Hertfordshire, England

Can't be the same guy

5 minutes research

White Rabbit

• Open / FFA
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2023, 02:18:55 PM »
? Is why would he need to pull blood on his horses in such a clandestine way. Plenty of vets there that can do that. Makes you wonder why they moved the horse from Brain Brown. Lot of smoke here. You don’t have to be and athlete either. RA didn’t look very athletic

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal