Author Topic: Owners license  (Read 1898 times)

brownmoose13

• Top Claimer
Owners license
« on: October 12, 2023, 09:53:31 PM »
The Racing Commissions and the USTA need to make a change to a current rule. Regardless of the percentage you own...even 1%..of any horse you must be licensed. What benefit do I get with a license as these 1%ers get to stand in the winners circle just like me. I feel if you are an owner then abide by ownership rules just like me.

Bitter Truth

• Stakes Horse
Re: Owners license
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2023, 09:57:48 PM »
I would have to say that purse $$ is more the focus than pictures.

brownmoose13

• Top Claimer
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2023, 10:06:36 PM »
believe me those 1% are not making $$$ but live to have their picture taken and tell their friends they own part of a horse but never mention that the part is 1%. I have seen this more than once

Bitter Truth

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2023, 10:14:26 PM »
What % of a horse must you own to requires licensing?

brownmoose13

• Top Claimer
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2023, 10:19:50 PM »
Not sure as it varies from state to state but I have been told that unless you own more than 5% you do not need a license. As you can tell its real simple for me..either you are an owner or not

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2023, 10:47:50 PM »
believe me those 1% are not making $$$ but live to have their picture taken and tell their friends they own part of a horse but never mention that the part is 1%. I have seen this more than once
Yeah I have too. It’s guys like horseplopper lucPark who brag about owning horses with big name trainers and overhiser put up all the money and lucPark owns like 5%
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

Dingus

• Open / FFA
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2023, 11:01:48 PM »
Yeah I have too. It’s guys like horseplopper lucPark who brag about owning horses with big name trainers and overhiser put up all the money and lucPark owns like 5%

Hard to believe he only owns 5% when he is listed 1st as owner of some horses, 1st Avenue.

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2023, 11:07:32 PM »

I lost track keeping tabs on all the horses has owned/currently owns.  I have 2 Lucpark stables in my pathway accounts.

What horses have you owned/currently own?  Asking for a friend or 2 on horseplop!!

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2023, 11:20:10 PM »
Hard to believe he only owns 5% when he is listed 1st as owner of some horses, 1st Avenue.

I’m listed first I own majority or at least fifty percent

When I’m not listed first it’s  either 25 or 33 percent

Nobody gets  listed first. With the smallest percentage

Last post on this or  u guys call horsemen’s bookkeeping for the same answer I just posted

But first avenue AKA CARL P
  Who busted out of the game yrs ago.
Is a little jelly tryin to get a rise outta me  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Don’t worry. Larry birdbrain

I’ll be buying more in two weeks  ngc3 ngc3
« Last Edit: October 12, 2023, 11:22:46 PM by LUCPARK »
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

brownmoose13

• Top Claimer
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2023, 11:31:15 PM »
I know I could be wrong but I race at 4 different tracks and the purse money is only paid to one person, first person listed, as these tracks have no idea what % the listed owners have so Hoosier must be different.

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2023, 12:24:20 AM »

I’m listed first I own majority or at least fifty percent

When I’m not listed first it’s  either 25 or 33 percent

Nobody gets  listed first. With the smallest percentage

Last post on this or  u guys call horsemen’s bookkeeping for the same answer I just posted

But first avenue AKA CARL P
  Who busted out of the game yrs ago.
Is a little jelly tryin to get a rise outta me  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Don’t worry. Larry birdbrain

I’ll be buying more in two weeks  ngc3 ngc3
You mean overhiser will be buying more and then selling you 5-10% because he feels sorry for you
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2023, 12:37:21 AM »
You mean overhiser will be buying more and then selling you 5-10% because he feels sorry for you

How many states have you been/are currently licensed in past/present?  Asking for a friend or 2!

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2023, 09:59:37 AM »
The Racing Commissions and the USTA need to make a change to a current rule. Regardless of the percentage you own...even 1%..of any horse you must be licensed. What benefit do I get with a license as these 1%ers get to stand in the winners circle just like me. I feel if you are an owner then abide by ownership rules just like me.

The whole point of fractional ownership is getting more people involved in the industry. There was a no reason for someone that only owns 1% to have to get licenses in every jurisdiction. That would run people off faster than the ups and downs that naturally come with horse ownership

brownmoose13

• Top Claimer
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2023, 11:17:12 AM »
The whole point of fractional ownership is getting more people involved in the industry. There was a no reason for someone that only owns 1% to have to get licenses in every jurisdiction. That would run people off faster than the ups and downs that naturally come with horse ownership

An owner is an owner in my opinion. As to losing the 1%ers how does that effect racing other than lining the pockets of certain trainers. Harness racing needs more people interested in the sport rather than people who need to brag to their friends and get their picture taken. Make everyone abide by the same I have to..its that simple

AGUA CALIENTE

• Elite
  • Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing.
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2023, 11:35:55 AM »
Don't believe everything you read. You know who I'm talking about. JMHO ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal