Author Topic: Hey Gang  (Read 5094 times)

Haku

• Top Claimer
Hey Gang
« on: September 01, 2023, 04:03:53 PM »
This psychopath has completely lost it. We know he's nothing but a hypocrite liar. Listen: just look. Anyone including SCM can say anything they want , true or not. But WHAT IS REALLY HAPPENING? He is alone with no future. He's broke, and everyone that considered (for some silly reason) to doing business with him have found out what they've needed. LOOK AT HIS LIFE. He's obsessed this forum. He Reads it all day in between folding boxes. We have made our point. And he is rock rock bottom believe me. What more is there to say or do? Just LOOK. Bahaahaa and whatever. This has crossed over in the real stupid. For some of you a while ago. But he is a pariah everywhere he goes. And people see it. So that's my opinion at this point. He and Wendy can have at it. His daughter is overcoming and is fine. Notice no mention of anyone else. So have fun. I really think this ship has sailed. And he is completely insane and we own his head. He thrives on this because he literally has nothing. And that ain't a nice thing to own. You all can have it. That's enough. Wow. I know I know. But this is it. He's posting things all day now. He's lost it completely. Instead of getting a job like a man does, he wants to go at it in here. He's a little seeking daddy's approval. Obviously "Mary" is lacking that as well. That explains a ton of the false worship complex he has. But he's unhinged.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2023, 04:15:34 PM by Haku »

Theone

• 4 claimer
Re: Hey Gang
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2023, 04:29:46 PM »
Couldn’t agree more.
He has lived in a delusional world his whole life.
Everything he talks about has about 5% of the truth
all this is a scam to grab money.
Like he did with the home repair business.
Fact is he ended up in jail.
Then the rescue scam never paid one bill at the farm not one ended up in an eviction.
Next NYCLASS I could only imagine how bad that got but all he was was little puppet.
Just a disgrace of a man
Looks like he’s on drugs.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2023, 04:32:01 PM by Theone »

Haku

• Top Claimer
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2023, 04:46:08 PM »
This guy is insane. It's very easy to talk the way he does on a computer, but you see him cower like last week in the park. He's so damaged from grandparents-parents-exes-"kids" etc. This guy needs to be locked up (not jail) and dealt with. After the last video....it's all out there. Combined with what I know and throw in the unending plethora of lies this past year solidifies that he is in a dreamworld. Completely insane. Good luck Wendy. And to whoever comes across him in the future, just walk away. Not ONE thing good can come from it. And it's not like businesses aren't hiring! With his supposed "skills" I mean are you joking? But you make a great point Theone which I think we both know....you need REFERENCES and a full background check to get ANY work on the books anyhow. But to come on YouTube and say these things means he's sick sic sick. My work is done.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2023, 04:49:35 PM by Haku »

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2023, 04:49:11 PM »
First off, I would like to thank SCM for praising me on YouTube! It’s nice that you’re devoting videos about me I thank you for being such a loyal fan.

You must’ve gotten a hair stuck up your ass when I brought up Adita! 

Haku has a great point why are you posting videos of Wes’s trailer? What’s that got to do with anything? And your obsession with Mark Ford is craziness!! I think you really are losing it.

I notice now you’re mentioning Mr. Quick why would you bring him up guilty conscience? No, I don’t think so.

Mike, why don’t you just give it up and get a job put the fucking Obama phone away get off the food stamps and get a fucking job and support your family and yourself!

I really wish you health and happiness and once again, thank you for being such a loyal fan of mine!

Theone

• 4 claimer
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2023, 04:49:57 PM »
It’s actually sad
Someone should have a welfare check done on him.
This jerk off is a menace to society.
How can a mentally stable person act like this it’s pathetic.
The goshen police should do a drug screen on him has to be drugs that’s making him hallucinate..

Haku

• Top Claimer
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2023, 04:56:13 PM »
Gagg buddy that's a big trait of a narcissist psychotic nut. They literally accuse people of the exactly things they do the next second. Listen. This guys is gone. He's got nobody and nothing with no hope. We have done our jobs.  For Gods sakes Adita is gonna make sure there aren't anymore extortions in the future. We've told all what he is. And look what the cosmo has sorted out. Fuck that coward.  Seeing him today in plenty. He needs a mental institution. And take please knowing....we told them all.  Bhaaaaahaaaaabhaa aaa!

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2023, 07:19:28 PM »
Couldn’t agree more.
He has lived in a delusional world his whole life.
Everything he talks about has about 5% of the truth
all this is a scam to grab money.
Like he did with the home repair business.
Fact is he ended up in jail.
Then the rescue scam never paid one bill at the farm not one ended up in an eviction.
Next NYCLASS I could only imagine how bad that got but all he was was little puppet.
Just a disgrace of a man
Looks like he’s on drugs.

Please post proof were he actually served time?
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Haku

• Top Claimer
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2023, 08:34:56 PM »
Lol now it's Jason and his fam! As soon as Jay clears it, he will be telling a few people that will publish  (as I am not even considering this crap). A few things as to why he can't : apply for a job on the books. Why Wendy had to call the police on ONE specific instance, why his (son, nephew, step son) won't even acknowledge him and blocks him (not because one person disagrees with one of his points like you, you saggy faced cunt). Why his dad called him Mary. The truth of his arrest and a few others that were expunged. And a few other dewsies. Guys, I digress and see what we've said. Why would anybody trust or befriend, or do business with the likes of someone like this? But you know what, when the dust settles, and he's looking up from the pit of hell at a mile long with people lining up to piss on his  grave, he could say "they couldn't stop me."   Bhaaaaa bahaaaaaaa This needs to stop. He's gone. Completed lost it

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2023, 08:46:53 PM »
Just more Bullshit!

Post proof of your accusations or STFU!

We're all tired of your nonsense.!
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Haku

• Top Claimer
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2023, 08:55:36 PM »
Kirby first of from the bottom
Of my Heart..... FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING DIRTBAG!! Proof? That Jowel faced toothless mouth of his continues to run with lies and lies and lies and you say post proof? You are just a fucking idiot. Nothing more. Each asshole always has one! If you don't know what the scumbag piece of shit is then fuck you. God it's fucking Mike Petrelli guys. Nobody cares. If you were to move to fucking Antarctica tomorrow, not one person's life would be affected. But he wants to run his mouth on here and never show proof. Never! Got enough is enough.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2023, 08:58:10 PM by Haku »

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2023, 09:44:47 PM »
Gagg buddy that's a big trait of a narcissist psychotic nut. They literally accuse people of the exactly things they do the next second. Listen. This guys is gone. He's got nobody and nothing with no hope. We have done our jobs.  For Gods sakes Adita is gonna make sure there aren't anymore extortions in the future. We've told all what he is. And look what the cosmo has sorted out. Fuck that coward.  Seeing him today in plenty. He needs a mental institution. And take please knowing....we told them all.  Bhaaaaahaaaaabhaa aaa!
Haku 👏👏 Adita’s no dummy… you know his YouTube videos are actually becoming very boring. He keeps obsessing over and over about the same issues. Screaming and carrying on about Mark Ford yet Mark is never done better in business. Steve Jones has a full house and a great crop of yearlings and it’s never done better. Yet he’s parading around Goshen with his Obama phone like a lunatic.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2023, 09:47:40 PM »
Lol now it's Jason and his fam! As soon as Jay clears it, he will be telling a few people that will publish  (as I am not even considering this crap). A few things as to why he can't : apply for a job on the books. Why Wendy had to call the police on ONE specific instance, why his (son, nephew, step son) won't even acknowledge him and blocks him (not because one person disagrees with one of his points like you, you saggy faced cunt). Why his dad called him Mary. The truth of his arrest and a few others that were expunged. And a few other dewsies. Guys, I digress and see what we've said. Why would anybody trust or befriend, or do business with the likes of someone like this? But you know what, when the dust settles, and he's looking up from the pit of hell at a mile long with people lining up to piss on his  grave, he could say "they couldn't stop me."   Bhaaaaa bahaaaaaaa This needs to stop. He's gone. Completed lost it
Too funny….let’s not forget about the doll he was carrying around!

Haku

• Top Claimer
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2023, 10:51:33 PM »
Gagg he's gone. This is the we all spoke of some time last winter. He's gone launched. It's finally surfaced because he has nothing left. Everyone has told him to drop the fuck dead. So it's pizza boxes and unmedicated demented rants from here on out trust me. No rescue farm and syndicates. No Adita and pictures like inspector gadget with a corny lanien . No more Dave Yarock and "clients" hey how great is that one clients lol.  It's just over. So you can bat him around like a wounded mouse/barn cat.  I see his next chest grabber coming. I want no part. He is where he should be. And that's PLENTY for me.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2023, 11:20:58 PM »
Gagg he's gone. This is the we all spoke of some time last winter. He's gone launched. It's finally surfaced because he has nothing left. Everyone has told him to drop the fuck dead. So it's pizza boxes and unmedicated demented rants from here on out trust me. No rescue farm and syndicates. No Adita and pictures like inspector gadget with a corny lanien . No more Dave Yarock and "clients" hey how great is that one clients lol.  It's just over. So you can bat him around like a wounded mouse/barn cat.  I see his next chest grabber coming. I want no part. He is where he should be. And that's PLENTY for me.
Haku, he was so obsessed with Mark Ford that he got drone footage!

He pissed off the carriage horse people to no end. He was like a barfly that you couldn’t get rid of they would see him coming and get all pissed off. He would go down there like he was a spokesman for the Humane Society, and all he did was piss everybody off. What about the video he made in the city he  looked like to be the courthouse steps people watching he was dressed up in aqua blue get up like a 1940 car salesman.

Haku

• Top Claimer
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2023, 01:42:33 AM »
We've been over this buddy. All to feed a massive inferiority complex. It made him feel some sort of power down there. Meanwhile he was just some loser with a lanyard. But for then it was like dealing a special needs kid. He shouts oj

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • SwankToliverA: What about him?
    June 13, 2024, 12:18:31 AM
  • Loserbob: Rene allard
    June 11, 2024, 08:02:07 PM
  • M P: BREAKING NEWS: Ploptwats are outwardly angry that pictures of horses they trash are posted on Plop...
    June 10, 2024, 10:11:17 PM
  • M P: Breaking News: Members of Horseplop state killing Standardbreds is perfectly fine. Stay tuned for more.
    June 10, 2024, 05:21:49 PM
  • In It Deep: Hi Liberals
    June 05, 2024, 04:40:07 PM
  • In It Deep: 11.tfk
    May 28, 2024, 07:54:33 PM
  • In It Deep: The Butt Nut
    May 28, 2024, 07:49:02 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    May 24, 2024, 08:05:54 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal