Author Topic: Hey Gang  (Read 4896 times)

Casualfan1

• Top Claimer
Re: Hey Gang
« Reply #45 on: September 05, 2023, 12:11:29 AM »
Here’s the bottom line. I frankly couldn’t care less as I have no dog in this fight but if he is a bad dad and he very well could be but if he is his ex should have him in court. They have laws to insure dads pay child support if the mother pushes it.
Lastly you talk about facts?  You know how many times someone has said Petrelli is going to be arrested or someone filing a lawsuit against him obviously that wasn’t true and lastly one has to think he’s telling a lot of truth about certain people because it’s obvious how bad they want to shut him up so if he’s lying wouldn’t the parties involved already have a defamation suit or slander suit against him?   Again I have no way of knowing but if someone was publicly accusing me of shit he’s saying I’d definitely have a lawyer on it.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #46 on: September 05, 2023, 10:23:55 AM »
I’m asking ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME Sorry fella I’m a huge Trump guy actually that’s why I like facts.  This Petrelli seems to show facts, I’ve yet to see any from you.  When did this guy talk about anyone’s family. Show me and I’ll concede. If you are worried about his mouth right or wrong you sure have me fooled.  Again I ask why do you care what he says unless of course he’s hitting close to home. 🤷
Sorry all is forgiven since you’re a Trump supporter!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #47 on: September 05, 2023, 10:27:16 AM »
Guys. He's walking around town like a bum holding a camera. The police talk to him like the meaningless retard that he is. His video is amazing. The officer just says "stay off the property please. We don't wanna see anyone get in trouble." And does the moron say "ok ty sir?" Nope...he has to start a dialogue about how important he thinks he is. The officer continually appeases him like you would any retard that you encounter on the street who has nobody else to talk to. What was a 5 second conversation was turned into a few minutes. Mike is gonna make sure Budweiser knows what he thinks. LOOK OUT GOSHEN. This is clearly turned into a public mental health issue everybody. He doesn't have anybody left to play his little stupid games with him. So now he's milling around bothering the police. Mary looking for daddy much? You needs meds
Exactly why not leave well enough alone
!! Last night a few policemen some of a Clydesdale people along with Steve Jones, and a few others were laughing watching his video laughing hysterically in the clydesdale Barn.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #48 on: September 05, 2023, 10:36:22 AM »
Just incredible. INCREDIBLE stuff. Did this psychopath just say "hey gaggots if what is said on here is %99 BS, then why do you care?"  I mean WHAAAAAAT?????  This is just another example of a psychopath narcissistic wacko who also has been saddled with an extremely low IQ (not his fault). He literally responds (and will to this post) all day long! He just said "why do you care or respond if it's all bull shit?"  But that's all he does non stop! I thought this was all bullshit scrotom face?!  But we get the dismissive "hey I just gotta respond to ........". You really are dumb. The mind of a psychopath is fucking FASCINATING   And in regards to talking about Fords family, you JUST last week talked about "someone inside the house says mark is losing his mind and they are scared."  That's just one example you fucking hypocrite asshole
Haku, it’s unbelievable he really needs help!  Now he wants Mark Ford and Steve Jones to come talk to him…..are  you fucking kidding me! These are successful businessman that have nothing to gain by talking to him! He actually thinks he’s that important that they would take time out of their day to sit and talk to the psychopath!

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #49 on: September 06, 2023, 02:10:31 PM »
Kirby first of from the bottom
Of my Heart..... FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING DIRTBAG!! Proof? That Jowel faced toothless mouth of his continues to run with lies and lies and lies and you say post proof? You are just a fucking idiot. Nothing more. Each asshole always has one! If you don't know what the scumbag piece of shit is then fuck you. God it's fucking Mike Petrelli guys. Nobody cares. If you were to move to fucking Antarctica tomorrow, not one person's life would be affected. But he wants to run his mouth on here and never show proof. Never! Got enough is enough.

Then he would be saving penguins from the cold.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Haku

• Top Claimer
« Reply #50 on: September 06, 2023, 06:24:06 PM »
Now he approaches the police again! They treat him like the child loser he is. Brush him off. They know your name because you are a dirtbag pariah in town. It's their job. You are embarrassing man. Holy cow

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #51 on: September 06, 2023, 07:38:44 PM »
Now he approaches the police again! They treat him like the child loser he is. Brush him off. They know your name because you are a dirtbag pariah in town. It's their job. You are embarrassing man. Holy cow

You have to drop what you are doing to post that. Oh wait, you were searching for the latest video from him and there we go.  I am beginning to agree that a few of you are obsessed with him.

This is the reason why he keeps doing these little clips because he knows you will take the bait. It's a vicious circle.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #52 on: September 06, 2023, 08:23:55 PM »
He can’t leave well enough alone! They see him coming a mile away. I’m sure they look at each other and roll their eyes.

Now what’s the problem Mike?

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #53 on: September 06, 2023, 10:16:57 PM »
You have to drop what you are doing to post that. Oh wait, you were searching for the latest video from him and there we go.  I am beginning to agree that a few of you are obsessed with him.

This is the reason why he keeps doing these little clips because he knows you will take the bait. It's a vicious circle.

i agree. They post on here so he'll mention them in his YouTube videos and that must make them feel important! He loves the attention here and they love it there..Go Figure!
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Itchy Kitties...
    May 22, 2024, 05:09:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Spew a little Spludge and the Pu$$y Cats are drawn to it lie a girl with baby rabies
    May 22, 2024, 01:37:15 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Aint that the truth
    May 21, 2024, 09:29:01 PM
  • The Thorn: Got to watch out for those strays. They want to move in and take you over
    May 21, 2024, 07:38:01 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: especially a stray cat
    May 21, 2024, 07:07:22 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Good Pu$$Y Cat is hard to forget.
    May 21, 2024, 05:27:22 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Thats self centered to the max Madoff.
    May 19, 2024, 09:08:38 PM
  • Laag: ruthless
    May 19, 2024, 05:57:58 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal