Author Topic: Hey Gang  (Read 5098 times)

Fuguzzi

• Elite
Re: Hey Gang
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2023, 03:12:14 PM »
WOW! Unbelievable!!!!
I met the entire family standing by the starting gate off ramp at Goshen on HOF day. The day Mike was talked to by the cops for videotaping the races behind some pizza place. I asked without trying to sound nosy if much of what i read about him online is true and his daughter, son in law and brother were quire willing to confirm it is and how frustrated and at wit's end they are with him. All in all, it made Mike sound like a very sad, unstable, lonely individual whose family has written him off. that's sad for any body in life.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2023, 04:25:36 PM »
I met the entire family standing by the starting gate off ramp at Goshen on HOF day. The day Mike was talked to by the cops for videotaping the races behind some pizza place. I asked without trying to sound nosy if much of what i read about him online is true and his daughter, son in law and brother were quire willing to confirm it is and how frustrated and at wit's end they are with him. All in all, it made Mike sound like a very sad, unstable, lonely individual whose family has written him off. that's sad for any body in life.
So there you have it folks right from the horses mouth in this particular poster is not a bullshitter! Happens to be one of my favorite posters…Nice post Fuguzzi!!

Haku

• Top Claimer
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2023, 06:09:27 PM »
Just incredible. INCREDIBLE stuff. Did this psychopath just say "hey gaggots if what is said on here is %99 BS, then why do you care?"  I mean WHAAAAAAT?????  This is just another example of a psychopath narcissistic wacko who also has been saddled with an extremely low IQ (not his fault). He literally responds (and will to this post) all day long! He just said "why do you care or respond if it's all bull shit?"  But that's all he does non stop! I thought this was all bullshit scrotom face?!  But we get the dismissive "hey I just gotta respond to ........". You really are dumb. The mind of a psychopath is fucking FASCINATING   And in regards to talking about Fords family, you JUST last week talked about "someone inside the house says mark is losing his mind and they are scared."  That's just one example you fucking hypocrite asshole
« Last Edit: September 04, 2023, 06:16:04 PM by Haku »

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2023, 06:26:47 PM »
So there you have it folks right from the horses mouth in this particular poster is not a bullshitter! Happens to be one of my favorite posters…Nice post Fuguzzi!!
Thank you, gagoots. appreciate your words.

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2023, 07:29:06 PM »
But you all come on here and hide from him! Neither one of you would say a word to his face.

Now thats a COWARD!
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2023, 07:29:19 PM »
Thank you, gagoots. appreciate your words.

So, is it proper to talk about someones personal life on a forum? A bunch of losers think so.

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2023, 07:33:19 PM »
It's just a few cowards who are afraid to say a word to him..They can hide behind their keyboards here. Just a bunch of old lady's pretending that their life is better when in reality they're probably just as bad off!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2023, 07:35:16 PM »
It's just a few cowards who are afraid to say a word to him..They can hide behind their keyboards here. Just a bunch of old lady's pretending that their life is better when in reality they're probably just as bad off!
WOW! How did you know!

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2023, 07:38:36 PM »
Not hard to read between the lines!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2023, 07:38:47 PM »
But you all come on here and hide from him! Neither one of you would say a word to his face.

Now thats a COWARD!
Can you really be that fucking dumb? What do you want me to do go down there and get in the confrontation and the next thing you know he’s got a lawsuit against me?

Sounds like one too many Covid vaccines for you!

I’m just curious, did you vote for Biden and his cackling idiot?

Haku

• Top Claimer
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2023, 08:06:29 PM »
Guys. He's walking around town like a bum holding a camera. The police talk to him like the meaningless retard that he is. His video is amazing. The officer just says "stay off the property please. We don't wanna see anyone get in trouble." And does the moron say "ok ty sir?" Nope...he has to start a dialogue about how important he thinks he is. The officer continually appeases him like you would any retard that you encounter on the street who has nobody else to talk to. What was a 5 second conversation was turned into a few minutes. Mike is gonna make sure Budweiser knows what he thinks. LOOK OUT GOSHEN. This is clearly turned into a public mental health issue everybody. He doesn't have anybody left to play his little stupid games with him. So now he's milling around bothering the police. Mary looking for daddy much? You needs meds

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2023, 08:23:27 PM »
Can you really be that fucking dumb? What do you want me to do go down there and get in the confrontation and the next thing you know he’s got a lawsuit against me?

Sounds like one too many Covid vaccines for you!

I’m just curious, did you vote for Biden and his cackling idiot?
Excuses Excuses Excuses..Lawsuit for what? Running your mouth..You fraidy of Mikey?

Be a person with some back bone and stand up for yourself and your mouth!

But we know you rather come on here and spew your mouth to someone who can't defend himself on here!

As he said..You really are a chickenshit!

Parked

• Elite
« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2023, 08:44:12 PM »
Talk about obsessed?   Holy shit you guys are the ones obsessed with him. Who hell has the time to sit around and watch those videos then come on here and analyze them   You either have no life or someone in bed with Ford and his group either way doesn’t mean anything to me but this forum is full of threads about someone most haven’t heard of. I’d say if hes in your head that much, he’s winning.
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍🤜🏻🤜🏻🤜🏻

Casualfan1

• Top Claimer
« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2023, 11:52:19 PM »
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? His daughter??? What about his countless videos were he's mentioned about Mark and Steve's familys? WHO THE FUCK IS SCARED OF HIS MOUTH 99% IS ALL BULLSHIT ANYWAY..
Just wondering did you vote for Obama and Biden?

I’m asking ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME Sorry fella I’m a huge Trump guy actually that’s why I like facts.  This Petrelli seems to show facts, I’ve yet to see any from you.  When did this guy talk about anyone’s family. Show me and I’ll concede. If you are worried about his mouth right or wrong you sure have me fooled.  Again I ask why do you care what he says unless of course he’s hitting close to home. 🤷

Casualfan1

• Top Claimer
« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2023, 11:53:46 PM »
Who fucking cares ??  Go post replies on his You Tube videos instead of tying up a harness racing forum with this Kardashian like gossipy BS.
👍👍👍

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • SwankToliverA: What about him?
    June 13, 2024, 12:18:31 AM
  • Loserbob: Rene allard
    June 11, 2024, 08:02:07 PM
  • M P: BREAKING NEWS: Ploptwats are outwardly angry that pictures of horses they trash are posted on Plop...
    June 10, 2024, 10:11:17 PM
  • M P: Breaking News: Members of Horseplop state killing Standardbreds is perfectly fine. Stay tuned for more.
    June 10, 2024, 05:21:49 PM
  • In It Deep: Hi Liberals
    June 05, 2024, 04:40:07 PM
  • In It Deep: 11.tfk
    May 28, 2024, 07:54:33 PM
  • In It Deep: The Butt Nut
    May 28, 2024, 07:49:02 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    May 24, 2024, 08:05:54 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal