Author Topic: If SCM got arrested did they tow his shopping cart?  (Read 929 times)

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
If SCM got arrested did they tow his shopping cart?
« on: August 01, 2023, 11:44:02 AM »
I was wondering this for awhile that if he got arrested would the police tow the shopping cart and impound it? Or maybe empty the contents and return the cart to Target? Any thoughts XYZ? Also did Paulie potatoes ever get a refund for the Chinese food that he never got? Inquiring minds want to know.
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
Re: If SCM got arrested did they tow his shopping cart?
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2023, 02:17:36 PM »
He doesn't have it anymore. He sold it to the scrapper so he could get a bagel and a coffee! 82zx.1

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2023, 03:16:23 PM »
I was wondering this for awhile that if he got arrested would the police tow the shopping cart and impound it? Or maybe empty the contents and return the cart to Target? Any thoughts XYZ? Also did Paulie potatoes ever get a refund for the Chinese food that he never got? Inquiring minds want to know.

Well I'm glad you asked.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 The shopping cart would most likely have been impounded. After 30 days they will charge storage at a rate of about $10.00 per day. After 45 days it will be sold at sheriffs sale to the highest bidder. Most likely a scrapper, or collector of fine mobile carrying devises.

As for Senator Potato Head. Its my guess that he called and said he never got the delivery, or it must have been delivered to the wrong address. I'm sure it was legally escalated to his team of cut throat lawyers seeking defend their #1 comedy club client.

These are of course my expressed opinions, and do not reflect the opinions of Horse Plop, Ploppers, Plopsters or any other variation of users, subscribers, or readers on this site. tmbz1 11.wp
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2023, 11:02:21 PM »
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2023, 12:33:36 AM »
Well I'm glad you asked.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 The shopping cart would most likely have been impounded. After 30 days they will charge storage at a rate of about $10.00 per day. After 45 days it will be sold at sheriffs sale to the highest bidder. Most likely a scrapper, or collector of fine mobile carrying devises.

As for Senator Potato Head. Its my guess that he called and said he never got the delivery, or it must have been delivered to the wrong address. I'm sure it was legally escalated to his team of cut throat lawyers seeking defend their #1 comedy club client.

These are of course my expressed opinions, and do not reflect the opinions of Horse Plop, Ploppers, Plopsters or any other variation of users, subscribers, or readers on this site. tmbz1 11.wp
Lmfao  ngc3  ngc3  ngc3 I really looked forward to messing with potatoes-and watching him bring up cock and dick in every sentence. Fun times here on plop. SCM was another fun ploppers to mess with. Easy to bust their balls. Oh the memories here on plop.  ngc3
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2023, 07:56:53 AM »
Memories are little time capsules that cannot be forgotten... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2023, 10:30:39 PM »
Update in progress?

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal