Author Topic: grand river battle of belles and waterloo today  (Read 7688 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Generation XYZ

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3573
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Re: grand river battle of belles and waterloo today
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2023, 03:31:06 PM »
Dude, If you get paid for doing this kind of stuff (not by Grand River) wouldn't it be wise to invest in a grammar program ?   A few caps comma's and periods wouldn't hurt.

My man! laying it out  tmbz1
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Bernie Madoff

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4775
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
Re: grand river battle of belles and waterloo today
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2023, 06:01:53 PM »
He won't respond to my post about his grammar.
He who laughs last, laughs best.

Harness Stats

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1262
Re: grand river battle of belles and waterloo today
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2023, 06:22:39 PM »
Didn't think I needed to.  Maybe I had one.  On the other hand the OP had 11 in his long run on post.  I got so tired by the middle of it I had to take my heart medication for overexertion.

Glad he knows he must Do Better ...  tmbz1


Bernie Madoff

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4775
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
Re: grand river battle of belles and waterloo today
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2023, 06:51:06 PM »
How about four? I knew you were clueless.
He who laughs last, laughs best.

Harness Stats

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1262
Re: grand river battle of belles and waterloo today
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2023, 06:54:52 PM »
Not sure about that but regardless of your opinion I will stand with all I said in my initial response to OP.

Bernie Madoff

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4775
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
Re: grand river battle of belles and waterloo today
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2023, 06:58:26 PM »
Not sure about that but regardless of your opinion I will stand with all I said in my initial response to OP.




That makes you a hypocrite.

 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1
He who laughs last, laughs best.

Harness Stats

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1262
Re: grand river battle of belles and waterloo today
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2023, 07:03:41 PM »
Sticks and stones dude.  I'm a jackass too.   tmbz1

Generation XYZ

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3573
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Re: grand river battle of belles and waterloo today
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2023, 10:56:02 AM »
Didn't think I needed to.  Maybe I had one.  On the other hand the OP had 11 in his long run on post.  I got so tired by the middle of it I had to take my heart medication for overexertion.

Glad he knows he must Do Better ...  tmbz1

LOL, calm down, deep breaths.  ngc3
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Like for real ngc3
    Today at 08:31:54 AM
  • JT: Don't say that, Darnold' head might explode ngc3
    Today at 08:31:29 AM
  • Calhoun: FAKE NEWS -- NOT Banded. Name change yes. FAKE FAKE
    Today at 08:10:00 AM
  • wiggles44: Quiet since Mike Petrelli got exposed.   :)
    Today at 08:07:38 AM
  • darnoldrocks: Good morning ploppers.  The air is just a little fresher this morning.  Everyone have a great day!!!
    Today at 07:31:12 AM
  • wiggles44: Good morning to all members of plop except for the multiple account holders.    :)
    Today at 05:27:15 AM
  • JT: Calhoun put up $80 bucks ngc3..one of my pick5's costs more then that ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:35:54 PM
  • JT: Well G thinks I'm Mike ngc3..Great minds and such ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:33:02 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal