Author Topic: Im back senator bitch after 3rd suspension because of whiney bitch Paul  (Read 1862 times)

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
Was up admin? You ban me because of that jewbag whiney bitch? Glad to see senator jewbag finally get his due!!!!! I had 3 suspensions because of that bitch in one month and I’m the bad guy.? You need to pay closer attention admin and look and see where paulie the jewbag scum is at now? How valuable is he for the forum now? I’ll wait for apology from you pigland.  Holy shit I’ve been laughing for three days about how he got his jewbag ass beat down from SCM. Do you plopsters know how hard it is for SCM to give out a beat down. All those two losers talk about on plop is cock. Senator has to be a flaming jewbag homosexual. I’m betting on it that cum sucking jewbag is getting bent over right now. Thanks to all of plop for running the jewbag outta here. Good job in my absence. I did get tired of slapping his jewbag ass around. Good riddance jewbag cum sucker. Oh yeah you remember this lyin* bitch sayin he doesn’t have a family or any kids. Listen to that video when the cum sucker says oh its all about family. Liar liar. Now I really hope your daughter gets raped by 3 LA crips members you ass licking jewbag

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
The return of a Horseplop warrior! Welcome back. tmbz1
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Frank the Zipper

• Stakes Horse
  • Shoot 'em up
Was up admin? You ban me because of that jewbag whiney bitch? Glad to see senator jewbag finally get his due!!!!! I had 3 suspensions because of that bitch in one month and I’m the bad guy.? You need to pay closer attention admin and look and see where paulie the jewbag scum is at now? How valuable is he for the forum now? I’ll wait for apology from you pigland.  Holy shit I’ve been laughing for three days about how he got his jewbag ass beat down from SCM. Do you plopsters know how hard it is for SCM to give out a beat down. All those two losers talk about on plop is cock. Senator has to be a flaming jewbag homosexual. I’m betting on it that cum sucking jewbag is getting bent over right now. Thanks to all of plop for running the jewbag outta here. Good job in my absence. I did get tired of slapping his jewbag ass around. Good riddance jewbag cum sucker. Oh yeah you remember this lyin* bitch sayin he doesn’t have a family or any kids. Listen to that video when the cum sucker says oh its all about family. Liar liar. Now I really hope your daughter gets raped by 3 LA crips members you ass licking jewbag
Shakespeare on Steroids !

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
A true American Plopster!
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
A true American Plopster!

No, you, you'd root against your own horse if the tears would bring you attention.

America was built for cowards by heroes.

You're working towards coward just a tad below.
It's Official!

Generation XYZ

• Elite
Mike Ant your back and this bitch is gone. What happened? its like crickets trying to get the low down...

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
Hopefully they both got the boot for good. Paulie potatoes been complaining to admin on every1 so maybe admin figured out who the problem guys are and they’re not putting up with racist or queer bs
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
You are one of the people giving this board a bad reputation.

We needed no assistance.
He who laughs last, laughs best.

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
maybe admin figured out who the problem guys are

They'd have to be both blind and a lifetime member of those who ride the short bus to not know who the problem guys are.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
God Bless America  46fzlag

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal