Author Topic: Michael petrelliii is a nice man by Kay kelly  (Read 3771 times)

ploptart

• Top Claimer
Re: Michael petrelliii is a nice man by Kay kelly
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2023, 09:55:51 AM »
Here we go again just like with the Yarock name and Pam Davis. What do you look like Kay Kelly if you’re halfway attractive with an ass like Edita he’s not going to cheat you because he wanted up your skirt. And if you’re older and well off then he wanted in your deep pockets. And we all know this most certainly is that asshole once again spamming with another name on the plop.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2023, 09:56:34 AM »
So you're trying to save us.  ;D

How would you grade your efforts so far?

LIL ol' me Trying to influence the forum to be for the most part Harness and related like many of us I have tried....why you want me to sit on your lap and play your dummy, maybe roles reverse lol  ngc3

Works 1/2 the time, 4 of the 8 weeks here, no Mike P. talk at all! 
It's Official!

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2023, 10:29:25 AM »
LIL ol' me Trying to influence the forum to be for the most part Harness and related like many of us I have tried....why you want me to sit on your lap and play your dummy, maybe roles reverse lol  ngc3

Works 1/2 the time, 4 of the 8 weeks here, no Mike P. talk at all!
lol.

I credit you-more than anyone else- with triggering scm to go BBBBonkers and commit plopicide.

For that alone, you get gooodwill equity with Calhoun.

You will also receive one complementary Calhoun GET FILTHY RICH selection in the future.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2023, 10:34:41 AM »
Here we go again just like with the Yarock name and Pam Davis. What do you look like Kay Kelly if you’re halfway attractive with an ass like Edita he’s not going to cheat you because he wanted up your skirt. And if you’re older and well off then he wanted in your deep pockets. And we all know this most certainly is that asshole once again spamming with another name on the plop.
You had to bring up her incredible ass! 👅

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2023, 11:12:15 AM »
lol.

I credit you-more than anyone else- with triggering scm to go BBBBonkers and commit plopicide.

For that alone, you get gooodwill equity with Calhoun.

You will also receive one complementary Calhoun GET FILTHY RICH selection in the future.

LOL The guy really did go completely off the rails. The ban was only lifted for approximately 4 hours at best, before reinstating.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

ploptart

• Top Claimer
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2023, 12:30:15 PM »
You had to bring up her incredible ass! 👅

Who wouldn’t wanna bring it up ‘goots? And down and up and down again  ngc3

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2023, 12:38:54 PM »
Who wouldn’t wanna bring it up ‘goots? And down and up and down again  ngc3

Rapey Gaag's & Pervy Plop!

The dynamic duo!   ;D
It's Official!

Kay Kelly

• NW-1
  • Nothing but good things to say about Michael P
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2023, 12:48:24 PM »
I just wanted to respond to all of the filthy sex talk on a harness racing blog. Yes so when I was part of the save the horses group, Michael P treated me kindly and fairly. We got along well although I was very upset at what Michael did to my friend David Yarrock. That was probably what caused me to separate from Michael. He started consuming his thoughts on away from our real mission to save horses. Things went awry and I asked to be removed from the group and for a full refund. Michael refunded me every penny. Please refrain from all of this sexist talk toward females when one of us comes on horseplop.com to tell members of our experiences with Michael. I have nothing but respect for Michael and wish him well. Kay Kelly
Please help stop horse abuse— Kay Kelly

ploptart

• Top Claimer
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2023, 12:54:11 PM »
Then go back to his im a big liar uncovered page and respect him there. Or get hold of his family and what friends he used to have that he fucked over  and ask how much respect they have for him.  Bow down on his own page and keep your adoration for him outta here.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2023, 12:55:07 PM »
I just wanted to respond to all of the filthy sex talk on a harness racing blog. Yes so when I was part of the save the horses group, Michael P treated me kindly and fairly. We got along well although I was very upset at what Michael did to my friend David Yarrock. That was probably what caused me to separate from Michael. He started consuming his thoughts on away from our real mission to save horses. Things went awry and I asked to be removed from the group and for a full refund. Michael refunded me every penny. Please refrain from all of this sexist talk toward females when one of us comes on horseplop.com to tell members of our experiences with Michael. I have nothing but respect for Michael and wish him well. Kay Kelly

Nothing FILTHY here sis, from my cock&balls to my asshole, clean, no shit stains in these drawers....great taint too, cum, give it a rub - you obnoxious spammer whore!   ;D
It's Official!

Kay Kelly

• NW-1
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2023, 01:00:39 PM »
Then go back to his im a big liar uncovered page and respect him there. Or get hold of his family and what friends he used to have that he fucked over  and ask how much respect they have for him.  Bow down on his own page and keep your adoration for him outta here.
I’m sorry but I was only posting of my experiences and dealings with Michael. He is very intelligent and has a passion for horses. I wasn’t trying to make you or anyone else on this blog upset. Michael is a stand up guy. And to the member here who has a filthy mouth and acts as a young 14 year old high school boy, is your mother proud of your language Mr. senator bluytuski?

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2023, 01:02:48 PM »
We got along well although I was very upset at what Michael did to my friend David Yarrock. That was probably what caused me to separate from Michael.

Please explain what he did to Yarock ..

The only negative thing I ever saw was that he didn't want him to show up at the farm right after the M fight because he was paranoid which is nothing new.

Yarock even went live and did not blame Petrelli for anything. 

So ... just more bullshit from a fake poster??

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2023, 01:02:55 PM »
I’m sorry but I was only posting of my experiences and dealings with Michael. He is very intelligent and has a passion for horses. I wasn’t trying to make you or anyone else on this blog upset. Michael is a stand up guy. And to the member here who has a filthy mouth and acts as a young 14 year old high school boy, is your mother proud of your language Mr. senator bluytuski?

You came here 2 months ago spammed this here then, what do you want me to say, thanks for the 15000 reminders.

Go deep throat a cock and choke to death please!  Until then have a great day!   ;D

It's Official!

Kay Kelly

• NW-1
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2023, 01:08:29 PM »

Theone

• 4 claimer
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2023, 01:13:58 PM »
Does anyone realize theses are all fictional characters made up in this sick deadbeats head.
He’s doing exactly what he did with this Dave Yarock trying to fish more people into his sick web.
This is a sicko that carried a baby doll around for over a year because his first wife Leah wouldn’t have kids with his bust out ass.
His grandmother should have hit his rocking ass harder with that guitar!!!!
And paying for his kids joke absolutely false Wendy having 4 jobs paid all the bills with help from his parents and her boss.
And the only reason his step son / nephew beat his ass he was tired of watching his mother get physically and mentally abused.
Just a absolute dead beat…

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal