Author Topic: Michael petrelliii is a nice man by Kay kelly  (Read 3769 times)

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Re: Michael petrelliii is a nice man by Kay kelly
« Reply #60 on: June 11, 2023, 09:05:57 PM »
The only nut he blows is the neighbors!

11.bz

Can someone repost all three videos. Theyre just to priceless to lose.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #61 on: June 11, 2023, 09:09:34 PM »
 I JUST SAW ALL 3 VIDEOS

IM CONFUSED

WHATS THE STORY BEHIND THE CHINESE FOOD AND SOME CHIC AND OTHER GUY?

SERIOUS QUESTION..

SCM SKIMMS THRU STUFF WITHOUT ANY X PLANATIONS
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #62 on: June 11, 2023, 09:43:46 PM »
Let him tell you..He loves spilling his guts on how his wife cheated on him and the guy ate his Chinese food he bought for himself before the guy fucked his wife!

ngc3
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Haku

• Top Claimer
« Reply #63 on: June 11, 2023, 09:50:14 PM »
Once again, successfully, we have gotten to this lowlife piece of trash. Why do you think he keeps making those little videos. He's like a little boy. So unbelievably rattled by everyone talking facts about the scum bag. But he has nothing it is nothing. It will never be anything so don't pay any attention. That's nice....when he doesn't get his way he likes to tell stories about peoples private life even "best friends." I don't know how many times I have to tell you all this, but this is literally the scum of the Earth. Ripped everyone off up to and including the last landlord at the farm. Now he's living in a community house and has to share a community bathtub with homeless people. I'm sure successful wealthy people like Gural, Ford, and Joe F all want to do business negotiate with you. Such a powerhouse you are lol. Yes your daughter is real proud of you buddy. Could you be any more transparent with your stupid videos? You're talking about yourself and it's so easy to see lol. So anyways, gang keep pounding away because we definitely are getting to him and it's wonderful. What will his first grandchild say when they are in kindergarten explaining what their grandfather is? I can see it now. "my grandfather ripped everybody off and walked out on my mommy. It's more important for him to try to inflate his dead ego by taking pictures in a park bothering people. He says he doesn't care that when he dies nobody will come to his funeral."  Atta boy mike. Way too make your mommy and the Petrelli ne proud.
P.S.  dude, your face and chins literally look like King Kong Bundy's ballsack. do something it's fucking disgusting it's bad enough staring at your and I quote "row of stand urinal" teeth. Can you make fun of other guys women problems?
« Last Edit: June 11, 2023, 09:59:06 PM by Haku »

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #64 on: June 11, 2023, 09:59:33 PM »
Jesus, you're as bad as a Tom Brady coming out of retirement!

Back again huh? What's this now number 7..

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #65 on: June 11, 2023, 10:05:34 PM »
Ladies and Gentleman Haku has spoken (drop the mic here).

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #66 on: June 11, 2023, 10:13:43 PM »
Ladies and Gentleman Haku has spoken (drop the mic here).

Problem is we have heard the same story about 10 times!

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #67 on: June 11, 2023, 10:22:30 PM »
 ngc3

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #68 on: June 11, 2023, 10:34:49 PM »
Once again, successfully, we have gotten to this lowlife piece of trash. Why do you think he keeps making those little videos. He's like a little boy. So unbelievably rattled by everyone talking facts about the scum bag. But he has nothing it is nothing. It will never be anything so don't pay any attention. That's nice....when he doesn't get his way he likes to tell stories about peoples private life even "best friends." I don't know how many times I have to tell you all this, but this is literally the scum of the Earth. Ripped everyone off up to and including the last landlord at the farm. Now he's living in a community house and has to share a community bathtub with homeless people. I'm sure successful wealthy people like Gural, Ford, and Joe F all want to do business negotiate with you. Such a powerhouse you are lol. Yes your daughter is real proud of you buddy. Could you be any more transparent with your stupid videos? You're talking about yourself and it's so easy to see lol. So anyways, gang keep pounding away because we definitely are getting to him and it's wonderful. What will his first grandchild say when they are in kindergarten explaining what their grandfather is? I can see it now. "my grandfather ripped everybody off and walked out on my mommy. It's more important for him to try to inflate his dead ego by taking pictures in a park bothering people. He says he doesn't care that when he dies nobody will come to his funeral."  Atta boy mike. Way too make your mommy and the Petrelli ne proud.
P.S.  dude, your face and chins literally look like King Kong Bundy's ballsack. do something it's fucking disgusting it's bad enough staring at your and I quote "row of stand urinal" teeth. Can you make fun of other guys women problems?
I repeat there you have it folks! Mike, you still haven’t paid Mr.Quick yet?

Haku

• Top Claimer
« Reply #69 on: June 11, 2023, 11:17:04 PM »
He wants to run that black pit of decay he calls a mouth (we've all heard about what it was like being married to having to kiss that mouth with the cigarette smoke and decay pouring out of it) about people's personal or lives, I will always come back.  I really can't believe anyone would trust this complete scumbag. He has the mentality of a 4 year old. Calling the state offices on Ray S because he's training? Fuckkng cunt coward. When you called the state, did you use your "Ummmmm first amendment look it up" (jittery pussy) voice?  Then talking about Jason Bartletts personal life on YouTube because Jason chose not to go along with this career bust out criminal? Yes, every now and again I will pop up and he can lie all he wants, but he is an irrelevant piece of trash, and it is true that if you were to drop dead tomorrow of his fourth heart attack nobody and I mean nobody would care, and no one will go to a service. He says "I don't care I'll be dead." no one on earth cares more than he does! Look how he responds to people on this site!? Any human being with a soul cares about minimally what their family thinks of them. And if he were to die, not one of them would care. That goes to show what type of person he is. Do you know what type of life you've had to lead to even have that?

Kay Kelly

• NW-1
  • Nothing but good things to say about Michael P
« Reply #70 on: June 12, 2023, 12:25:47 AM »
I talked to Michael and the senator is a liar. Just listen to the videos. Michael is a very nice horse person and has many contacts watching the senator for threatening him. Kay Kelly
Please help stop horse abuse— Kay Kelly

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #71 on: June 12, 2023, 08:06:40 AM »
He wants to run that black pit of decay he calls a mouth (we've all heard about what it was like being married to having to kiss that mouth with the cigarette smoke and decay pouring out of it) about people's personal or lives, I will always come back.  I really can't believe anyone would trust this complete scumbag. He has the mentality of a 4 year old. Calling the state offices on Ray S because he's training? Fuckkng cunt coward. When you called the state, did you use your "Ummmmm first amendment look it up" (jittery pussy) voice?  Then talking about Jason Bartletts personal life on YouTube because Jason chose not to go along with this career bust out criminal? Yes, every now and again I will pop up and he can lie all he wants, but he is an irrelevant piece of trash, and it is true that if you were to drop dead tomorrow of his fourth heart attack nobody and I mean nobody would care, and no one will go to a service. He says "I don't care I'll be dead." no one on earth cares more than he does! Look how he responds to people on this site!? Any human being with a soul cares about minimally what their family thinks of them. And if he were to die, not one of them would care. That goes to show what type of person he is. Do you know what type of life you've had to lead to even have that?
We always appreciate your input Haku! I can’t believe how he opens himself up stating his slanderous comments on YouTube! Not smart..

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #72 on: June 12, 2023, 08:30:33 AM »
We always appreciate your input Haku! I can’t believe how he opens himself up stating his slanderous comments on YouTube! Not smart..

Haku, Gagoots keep up the good fight. Senator Blutarsky and his actions have only taken us further backwards on this subject matter. But, he was also handed what he earned, playing all sides like a fiddle. Seems to be the frame of mind for this guy.  Mike P. aside the Senator needs to be accounted for the nonsense he instigates here. His comments juvenile comments serve no purpose than to incite plop riots.  When he gets in a jam he retreats to being sally do gooder and says we should all refrain and make this a hancipappers site only. This site is a multiple platform forum, NOT exclusive to handicapping.  If thats what he's looking for he should stay off PLOP and pay for the daily racing form.  We might all be better off.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal