Author Topic: The Top 10 Countdown Of Why I Love HORSEPLOP Members!  (Read 2971 times)

Unclejerry

• Open / FFA
Re: The Top 10 Countdown Of Why I Love HORSEPLOP Members!
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2023, 05:11:11 PM »
Bro, back on 5/22 I texted you to speak to share, then things got busy and the Cruise gets intermittent at best internet service, not knowing you would of received msg, otherwise I would of responded.

All is great though!  UNC! is the Best!!  ;D

It's all good, just glad your back and in good spirits.
Good Night Senator where ever you are

Frank the Zipper

• Stakes Horse
  • Shoot 'em up
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2023, 06:48:04 PM »
keep it comin" Blu

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2023, 08:04:43 PM »
keep it comin" Blu

<3 Bro!, and thank you for the welcoming!

Feeling serene, ready to put my racing cap back on and get to it, but wow, there was some serious SCM withdrawal, even the thread haters are lining up for that party lol......It's like observing an army of starving fat people targeting a buffet! 

Watch OUT!   73cv.2
It's Official!

bello

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2023, 12:59:09 PM »
Hey genius, before you make the snide remarks like you did in #9 in your original post here are the net results of all my selections on 05-30. No red boarding, All made in advance of the races being run.

This does not include the exactas and tris hit as well.

I don't post selections here as due to snide remarks like your or the numerous racists or those obsessed with Mike P.

This is not a site for true harness fans.

look at paceadvantage.com for all of my 05-30 selections at Northfield.

R4 P3 $25.50

R6 p5 $255.40

R9 P3 $207.80

R11 p4 $413.20

Race 14 dd $4.40

Plus lots of exactas and tris. All payouts bases on $2 wagers

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2023, 02:00:45 PM »
Hey genius, before you make the snide remarks like you did in #9 in your original post here are the net results of all my selections on 05-30. No red boarding, All made in advance of the races being run.

This does not include the exactas and tris hit as well.

I don't post selections here as due to snide remarks like your or the numerous racists or those obsessed with Mike P.

This is not a site for true harness fans.

look at paceadvantage.com for all of my 05-30 selections at Northfield.

R4 P3 $25.50

R6 p5 $255.40

R9 P3 $207.80

R11 p4 $413.20

Race 14 dd $4.40

Plus lots of exactas and tris. All payouts bases on $2 wagers

I don't care where you post your picks, I'm more interested in putting a handicapping group together.

I hope you win, and this case (below) you did, better obviously than winning and being upside down, or tearing them up lol.

It was chalky, $1 base bet risking $72 p5 5-3-4-8-3 $152.70:

https://www.horseplop.com/index.php?topic=74183.0

Again, you, your negative opinions on Horseplop not being for true harness fans and it's Members is a slight.

I am a genius when it comes to some things, and I challenge you to a one week handicapping contest, just you and I.  The loser takes an immediate one week vacation from Horseplop. 

$2 wp mythical bets on 70 races (10 races per day, total $280) and tracks of your choosing.  Maximum payout on a win is capped at $60, maximum place capped at $20.  One alternate selection can be used per race in case of main entry being scratched.  All selections for the day must be in before the the first race of the day's chosen races.  If both main entry and alternate are scratched shit out of luck unless edited before the first race of the day's chosen races.

Otherwise STFU Crybaby! 
;D
It's Official!

bello

• Elite
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2023, 02:47:39 PM »
Welcome back senator....we missed you?

Better?

Your true colors just came out. You belong at this shithole forum with your racist and whining friends where you can be king.

You are a phony and I can tell by many of your posts. Obsessing and being negative  the one post here that was a handicapping post as the second item in your tirade after your alleged cruise is just the way to get folks interested in posting selections.

Your a pretty shrewd marketing guy aren't you.

And, as you redboarded my p5 selection you show your true ignorance for not recognizing that a p 5 can go up in huge multiples with a single, even semi longshot. Showing your ignorance again.

I was actually trying to be an asset to this board, but racists and yentas do not interest me. I started posting when there was a sign of hope a couple of weeks ago, but nothing changed. I have tried to cancel my account in the past. Hopefully it will take this time as any jew or black hating post is a board I will not be associated with and you my friend have shown who you really are.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2023, 02:54:41 PM »
Welcome back senator....we missed you?

Better?

Your true colors just came out. You belong at this shithole forum with your racist and whining friends where you can be king.

You are a phony and I can tell by many of your posts. Obsessing and being negative  the one post here that was a handicapping post as the second item in your tirade after your alleged cruise is just the way to get folks interested in posting selections.

Your a pretty shrewd marketing guy aren't you.

And, as you redboarded my p5 selection you show your true ignorance for not recognizing that a p 5 can go up in huge multiples with a single, even semi longshot. Showing your ignorance again.

I was actually trying to be an asset to this board, but racists and yentas do not interest me. I started posting when there was a sign of hope a couple of weeks ago, but nothing changed. I have tried to cancel my account in the past. Hopefully it will take this time as any jew or black hating post is a board I will not be associated with and you my friend have shown who you really are.

You insult us all and claim to be a master handicapper, all insults aside, you were challenged to something we both love, HANDICAPPING!

You back out and you'll never live it down, take the challenge let's start it on Monday 6/5 end on Sunday 6/11 - I've let you choose the tracks / races.  Start the thread and make it happen!

You've been here for 12 years or so, me 1.5 month's and my commitment is extremely solid compared to your occasionally rare visit, post here.

Please don't pussy out!   ;D

It's Official!

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2023, 03:53:51 PM »
You insult us all and claim to be a master handicapper, all insults aside, you were challenged to something we both love, HANDICAPPING!

You back out and you'll never live it down, take the challenge let's start it on Monday 6/5 end on Sunday 6/11 - I've let you choose the tracks / races.  Start the thread and make it happen!

You've been here for 12 years or so, me 1.5 month's and my commitment is extremely solid compared to your occasionally rare visit, post here.

Please don't pussy out!   ;D
Child, please.

Bello is a valued poster. 

He's a proven handicapper albeit has not shown your level of expertise betting Superfectas in 5 horse fields.

One Bello is worth __x of you. 

Fill in the blank.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2023, 04:12:13 PM »
Child, please.

Bello is a valued poster. 

He's a proven handicapper albeit has not shown your level of expertise betting Superfectas in 5 horse fields.

One Bello is worth __x of you. 

Fill in the blank.

Calhoun, stick to stupid jokes, at times, some are ok.

Past that rewind back and read here and stop being an ignorant chump!

Your opinion is now work 1 penny on the dollar of yesterday and dropping quickly for being a LIAR just like bello.  Micro-penny stock proportions value you are you moron!  You can join the challenge too BIG MOUTH!  ;D

It's Official!

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2023, 04:55:36 PM »
JOHN FRANK ARMY feels he must make some statements:

BELLO or BOOMER or whatever the fuc your name is. Hope youse ain't meeese long ago friend BOB LANGE (nicked named BOOMER my 3rd baseman for many years on our championship 16 inch softball team),because insults are a comin. WIZARDS OF OZ....Alright lets start:

(1) Braggin about a 1 day hit. Like on that day,your final sentence on winnings based on a $2.00 payoff. Those are deceiving. Did you make $2.00 bets or $1.00 or .50 cents or even less. And I've seen your other posts on daily betting. Why are you not running a daily total for all your bets. I'll tell you why!. Your mind bets are down BIG TIME.
(2) You call PLOPS a SHITHOLE. Your friends.
     TOM..... The STUPID FUC should be in a nursin home makin old fashioned pot holders.
      JUST RALPH..... A former law enforcement who spends all his time conjuring up the wildest conspirecy theoires all day and night long while he makes his wife work 24-7.
      INNER DIRT.....What a renowned BULLSHITTER. The guy if entered would WIN LIAR of YEAR every YEAR.
      The OWNER of that SHITHOLE biased site. TOTAL NUTCAKE with his wild right wing SHIT.
      And there a few others on that CRAZY FUC TRUMP LOVE SHITHOLE SITE. And this the FUCHOLE you prefer.

I'M with SENATOR on this one. A little too many races but he lookin at a far bigger sample to give you a chance. He would cream ya.
I would even run it as a non-biased TB guy who does not follow STANDARDS.

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2023, 05:19:13 PM »
If John Frank is on your side, you will always be wrong.
He who laughs last, laughs best.

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2023, 05:23:36 PM »
Bello....

Eggnore and he goes away!

tmbz1 73cv.2
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2023, 05:58:25 PM »
Bello....

Eggnore and he goes away!

tmbz1 73cv.2

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

YOU IGNORE ME LIKE A STALKER BITCH! ;D

The biggest joke, weasel, liar, insane maniac at PLOP who is EXTREMELY GAY for ME ----> Kirby's Ace....The guy tells ev1 to ignore me yet when I am gone he creates a thread and makes 5 posts about me in other threads, IGNORE doesn't mean STALK and TALK ABOUT NON-STOP....check out his posts below from 5/25-5/30!!!:

https://www.horseplop.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=36003
It's Official!

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2023, 06:07:01 PM »
JOHN FRANK ARMY feels he must make some statements:

BELLO or BOOMER or whatever the fuc your name is. Hope youse ain't meeese long ago friend BOB LANGE (nicked named BOOMER my 3rd baseman for many years on our championship 16 inch softball team),because insults are a comin. WIZARDS OF OZ....Alright lets start:

(1) Braggin about a 1 day hit. Like on that day,your final sentence on winnings based on a $2.00 payoff. Those are deceiving. Did you make $2.00 bets or $1.00 or .50 cents or even less. And I've seen your other posts on daily betting. Why are you not running a daily total for all your bets. I'll tell you why!. Your mind bets are down BIG TIME.
(2) You call PLOPS a SHITHOLE. Your friends.
     TOM..... The STUPID FUC should be in a nursin home makin old fashioned pot holders.
      JUST RALPH..... A former law enforcement who spends all his time conjuring up the wildest conspirecy theoires all day and night long while he makes his wife work 24-7.
      INNER DIRT.....What a renowned BULLSHITTER. The guy if entered would WIN LIAR of YEAR every YEAR.
      The OWNER of that SHITHOLE biased site. TOTAL NUTCAKE with his wild right wing SHIT.
      And there a few others on that CRAZY FUC TRUMP LOVE SHITHOLE SITE. And this the FUCHOLE you prefer.

I'M with SENATOR on this one. A little too many races but he lookin at a far bigger sample to give you a chance. He would cream ya.
I would even run it as a non-biased TB guy who does not follow STANDARDS.

Agree, JOHN FRANK ARMY!

I'll challenge that dude bello to T-BRED too, gave him dealer choice of tracks and races.

Quite frankly why would anyone want picks from a COWARD

All talk, lots of lies, lots of insults, and tail behind his bello legs.  If he hates Horseplop he could just take a break or not log in, he puts on a public display for attention to delete his account!  Like he can hate this place and its members and flout leverage, which he found out is ZERO! 

Well hear this bello, and bello's bitches....past performances are not indicative of future results.  What you do now, tomorrow as a member and handicapper mean something, yesterday is GONE!!!
It's Official!

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2023, 12:52:34 PM »
If John Frank is on your side, you will always be wrong.
John Frank would wipe the floor with the Senator's ass.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • SwankToliverA: What about him?
    June 13, 2024, 12:18:31 AM
  • Loserbob: Rene allard
    June 11, 2024, 08:02:07 PM
  • M P: BREAKING NEWS: Ploptwats are outwardly angry that pictures of horses they trash are posted on Plop...
    June 10, 2024, 10:11:17 PM
  • M P: Breaking News: Members of Horseplop state killing Standardbreds is perfectly fine. Stay tuned for more.
    June 10, 2024, 05:21:49 PM
  • In It Deep: Hi Liberals
    June 05, 2024, 04:40:07 PM
  • In It Deep: 11.tfk
    May 28, 2024, 07:54:33 PM
  • In It Deep: The Butt Nut
    May 28, 2024, 07:49:02 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    May 24, 2024, 08:05:54 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal