Author Topic: Horse to watch  (Read 7373 times)

warrawee

• NW-1
Horse to watch
« on: April 27, 2023, 10:05:34 AM »
Miss Chantilly second race Harrah's Philadelphia Friday.  Wish he would of drew better for first US start.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Re: Horse to watch
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2023, 11:33:58 AM »
Miss Chantilly second race Harrah's Philadelphia Friday.  Wish he would of drew better for first US start.

Thanks, checking her out.  Free pp's:

https://www.phha.org/harrahspps.html

Zero urging in qualifier, and tons wrapped up, that you can watch here:

https://playmeadowlands.com/live-replay-video/

Don't need better post need 20-1+, let's see what kind of story everyone has to tell in this race and report back.  I got rent due in 4 days (some of us 30,60,90+4 lol).   ;D     
It's Official!

onabrake

• Open / FFA
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2023, 11:53:16 AM »
This field came up very strong for the class with 4 three year olds who spent much time in stakes races last year with some success. Todd's horse is 20-1 line for a reason and will probably be taking a tour of the track from last. Price will be right but trip will not. Tab for down the road.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2023, 12:02:48 PM »
Here she is racing back in her home land, when, I dunno, wrapped up too though:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1519918760131710977.

Other than the #3 who drove her lifetime mark last out, no world beaters here, I'm still pursuing handicapping this race.   tmbz1 
It's Official!

onabrake

• Open / FFA
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2023, 12:13:41 PM »
It's a good race to handicap. Just seen far too many of these imports draw posts like this, first out, off qualifiers where they only raced the last quarter and the connections give them the proverbial trip of the track.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2023, 12:18:50 PM »
I personally know the owner of this horse RC.  He is, or at least was a very heavy bettor.  Partnered or maybe still partners with the - Let it Ride Stables.

Haven't spoke to him in 30 years.  I was a kid in my 20's and he'd come into the West Havestraw, NY OTB.  He'd throw hundreds, thousands on his horse to win running at Yonkers.  Why, and not go to the track 25 min away, surmise for yourself.  I also lived over a social club that he hung out in, played cards in a private house in the neighborhood too.  Nice guy, always gave solid tips, chalk but solid, so if the horse is bet heavy, guess why.

I told him why don't you use Luc Ouellette on your horses (instead of Richard Wojcio)  - line up then at BigY was Wally, Luc, Richard, Herve...He comes in to the OTB and says Paul I used Luc on my horse tonight because of you...horse was parked the mile, lost, up the track, and he looked like wanted to kill me, lol.  He kept using Luc though, over Case to get a win, and a price.   ;D 

It's Official!

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2023, 12:20:35 PM »
Here's a link to all of her races down under.  Her best start was her last on the mile track at Menangle.  She has never won any stakes races and best finish in a grade one was a fourth in the Breeders Crown for 3 year olds.

https://www.harness.org.au/racing/horse-search/?horseId=824862

onabrake

• Open / FFA
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2023, 12:26:37 PM »
I personally know the owner of this horse RC.  He is, or at least was a very heavy bettor.  Partnered or maybe still partners with the - Let it Ride Stables.

Haven't spoke to him in 30 years.  I was a kid in my 20's and he'd come into the West Havestraw, NY OTB.  He'd throw hundreds, thousands on his horse to win running at Yonkers.  Why, and not go to the track 25 min away, surmise for yourself.  I also lived over a social club that he hung out in, played cards in a private house in the neighborhood too.  Nice guy, always gave solid tips, chalk but solid, so if the horse is bet heavy, guess why.

I told him why don't you use Luc Ouellette on your horses (instead of Richard Wojcio)  - line up then at BigY was Wally, Luc, Richard, Herve...He comes in to the OTB and says Paul I used Luc on my horse tonight because of you...horse was parked the mile, lost, up the track, and he looked like wanted to kill me, lol.  He kept using Luc though, over Case to get a win, and a price.   ;D

That's funny.....West Havestraw OTB. Spent a good amount of time there before the one in Pearl River opened in the early 80's. They are all distant memories at this point.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2023, 12:28:03 PM »
Here's a link to all of her races down under.  Her best start was her last on the mile track at Menangle.  She has never won any stakes races and best finish in a grade one was a fourth in the Breeders Crown for 3 year olds.

https://www.harness.org.au/racing/horse-search/?horseId=824862

Her mile and 3/8 were impressive running them at a 158 mile avg clip.  They race on some shit there and forever lol, and she seems to like it here, thanks Thorny.

P.s.  RC, now lives about 15 min., away from me in Boca, we both moved 1300 miles and live in the same general area, need to catch up with that dude, nice guy, very serious, and very transparent.   tmbz1
It's Official!

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2023, 12:36:11 PM »

That's funny.....West Havestraw OTB. Spent a good amount of time there before the one in Pearl River opened in the early 80's. They are all distant memories at this point.

Yup, that ale house across the street in Pearl River lol is where I ate all my meals, wiseguys took book in that OTB too and gave track prices.  I was there in the 80's when I lived in Nanuet I might know you, remember the crazy preacher who liked to smoke weed there and gamble?   

Too bad you never met George and Craig at the Havestraw OTB, heavy bettors, bang around dudes.....everyth ing was $50 straight this or $100 part wheel that.....One night we're watching UNLV at Craig's house in the kitchen on an 8" black and white tv with an antenna with tinfoil while these fellas have over $20k bet on UNLV giving like 25 points.  Up by 24, UNLV gets the ball with 10 seconds runs to their basket and slams the ball on the ground.

That TV got launched across the kitchen!   ;D
« Last Edit: April 27, 2023, 12:37:46 PM by Senator Blutarsky »
It's Official!

onabrake

• Open / FFA
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2023, 12:50:34 PM »
Yup, that ale house across the street in Pearl River lol is where I ate all my meals, wiseguys took book in that OTB too and gave track prices.  I was there in the 80's when I lived in Nanuet I might know you, remember the crazy preacher who liked to smoke weed there and gamble?   

Too bad you never met George and Craig at the Havestraw OTB, heavy bettors, bang around dudes.....everyth ing was $50 straight this or $100 part wheel that.....One night we're watching UNLV at Craig's house in the kitchen on an 8" black and white tv with an antenna with tinfoil while these fellas have over $20k bet on UNLV giving like 25 points.  Up by 24, UNLV gets the ball with 10 seconds runs to their basket and slams the ball on the ground.

That TV got launched across the kitchen!   ;D

The bars in Pearl River all still going strong. All the Rockland county OTB's long dead and were terribly mismanaged to boot, though they were packed to the gills back in the day before adw's.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2023, 12:57:13 PM »

The bars in Pearl River all still going strong. All the Rockland county OTB's long dead and were terribly mismanaged to boot, though they were packed to the gills back in the day before adw's.

They have to go strong and no doubt, it's a "Bedroom Community", beautiful, quiet, safe and dull as shit!

Action is in the City!   ;D
It's Official!

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2023, 01:32:49 PM »
The story this race told me, the rest of the field are a bunch of crack whores, likely wet track, but either way, betting to win on the 8, hope to get 6-1!   tmbz1
It's Official!

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2023, 02:17:50 PM »
....And along with the win, an exacta with 4, so 84 straight, 48 box, 4 qualified very nice too (watch the replay, 0 urging, and pulled out of it).  McCarthy brothers!  tmbz1 
It's Official!

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2023, 12:11:37 AM »
I was thru there a couple weeks ago and it was busy. I would like to get back there when I have more time! tmbz1

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Itchy Kitties...
    May 22, 2024, 05:09:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Spew a little Spludge and the Pu$$y Cats are drawn to it lie a girl with baby rabies
    May 22, 2024, 01:37:15 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Aint that the truth
    May 21, 2024, 09:29:01 PM
  • The Thorn: Got to watch out for those strays. They want to move in and take you over
    May 21, 2024, 07:38:01 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: especially a stray cat
    May 21, 2024, 07:07:22 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Good Pu$$Y Cat is hard to forget.
    May 21, 2024, 05:27:22 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Thats self centered to the max Madoff.
    May 19, 2024, 09:08:38 PM
  • Laag: ruthless
    May 19, 2024, 05:57:58 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal