Author Topic: Gingras  (Read 7020 times)

PucksnHorses

• Stakes Horse
Re: Gingras
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2023, 12:40:45 PM »
Gingras knew what he was saying. Gural is full of it.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2023, 12:49:38 PM »
Gingras knew what he was saying. Gural is full of it.

I did my part which is I took your speculation and interpretation, and with complete respect & trust for you and my other brothers and sisters here, all members went on a crusade on your say so.

Went right to the top of the food chain, whom if Gingras said it, the dude can make the shit hit the fan for him.

Drivers are slippery suckers I get it.

Produce the recording, go find it, contact the track, get a link, so we can all hear it...in the meantime without calling another person ***a someone with controversial interest other than winning a race which he did*** we all entertained you including a billionaire track owner in REAL TIME - pleeeease stfu.   ;D

Peace & <3

It's Official!

pocketrocketwinner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2023, 12:57:14 PM »

You can't be serious. Dunn is in another time zone and drives circles around Yannick every day of the week and twice on Sundays. You would actually take Yannick over Dexter with hundreds of thousands on the line ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Gingras would have had Stonebridge reef on the lead before turn 1 last night. Dunn can be strangely bad off the gate. That one was a good example last night.

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2023, 01:06:41 PM »
I've never understood the drivers desire to give more info than necessary in those interviews.  IE Joe B. Last year talking about taking it easy on his drive to save for the final. It's a bad look. I've done a few of those after race interviews and before I spill anything from my mouth I think - is this something I'm ok with the judges, trainer and betting public hearing. It's just fluff, keep it simple and light. There are a lot of instigators out there. It's easy for them to twist and rephrase your words to fit their agenda.

YG has been around a long time and he's smart. Not sure what he was thinking

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2023, 01:15:31 PM »
I've never understood the drivers desire to give more info than necessary in those interviews.  IE Joe B. Last year talking about taking it easy on his drive to save for the final. It's a bad look. I've done a few of those after race interviews and before I spill anything from my mouth I think - is this something I'm ok with the judges, trainer and betting public hearing. It's just fluff, keep it simple and light. There are a lot of instigators out there. It's easy for them to twist and rephrase your words to fit their agenda.

YG has been around a long time and he's smart. Not sure what he was thinking

A+ history lesson, and perspective from an insider, thank you.  If I remember correctly, young Joe B, was taken off of the rest of his drives that day, to quell the taken it easy drama.  tmbz1

Instead of a lynch mob for unfounded shit like this, we need an AMA when stuff like this comes up.  Drivers on heavy favorites, bad seemingly rides, stuff like that too - Ask Me Anything, and we will.  These members here plugged away at Casie Coleman Herlihy pretty good when given the chance.  She showed up for her lynch mob though wasn't an AMA invite lol.   ;D 
It's Official!

PucksnHorses

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2023, 01:59:33 PM »
Unfounded? He said it,lol!! Geez, what more do you need? I personally don't care about this, my point to this is, he finally said what most of us thinks goes on. I don't care if nothing happens to him, it was obviously a slip of the tongue. Almost like he forgot he was talking on a live microphone and he was talking to the other drivers.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2023, 02:03:56 PM »
Unfounded? He said it,lol!! Geez, what more do you need? I personally don't care about this, my point to this is, he finally said what most of us thinks goes on. I don't care if nothing happens to him, it was obviously a slip of the tongue. Almost like he forgot he was talking on a live microphone and he was talking to the other drivers.

Go fetch the interview recording, your thread....do your due diligence....so we can hear it and judge for ourselves, and if I believe what you said, I'll come right back over the top at Jeff Gural, and will cc the top harness sportswriters in the land therein.   tmbz1
It's Official!

PucksnHorses

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2023, 02:05:19 PM »
I haven't been able to find it, but Gural told you he did actually say it.  Usually Edison Hatter posts those interviews but for some reason, he did not last night.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2023, 02:11:10 PM »
I haven't been able to find it, but Gural told you he did actually say it.  Usually Edison Hatter posts those interviews but for some reason, he did not last night.

Yes apparantly with varying opinions of those that heard it, it's up to listener interpretation, it's context and what it meant of what YG was trying to convey.  I'd sooner ask Gural to get me a hot dog from the grandstand, ok, than produce the recording.  I preserve relationships for things that matter with bosses, top level shit.

Call the track, ask for public relations / media and ask them for it.  It's your very popular, controversial thread here.   tmbz1 

It's Official!

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2023, 03:28:50 PM »
AMA. I will answer what I can. I'm at the tail end of my career, thankfully, because I'm not sure where all this is heading.  Public perception is in the crapper and rightfully so. This isn't the 1970's. There are a lot of new ways to throw your money away now.

pocketrocketwinner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2023, 03:38:59 PM »
He was saying that he intentionally kept Fonseca stuffed in the pocket cause he knew it was a 2 horse race after the breaker.

Did the same thing with Hellabalu in one of the levy legs

butch

• NW-1
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2023, 08:30:05 AM »
Wouldn't want fancy Nancy cutting him off

is yg and nancy doing the horizontal mambo again  ngc3

by the way, did anyone see nancy in the winners circle on 4-15 with red right hand and zeron. woo hoo. short tight black skirt  :1 11.lapz. had to take a break from watching for a little   11.wj

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2023, 09:44:14 PM »
Yannick just schooled them in matchmaker fina

LIKE LUC SAID  tmbz1 ;D

BEST DRIVER IN NORTH AMERICA  tmbz1
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2023, 09:47:52 PM »
Yannick just schooled them in matchmaker fina

LIKE LUC SAID  tmbz1 ;D

BEST DRIVER IN NORTH AMERICA  tmbz1

Roger that, 10-4 Daddy-o!   ;D
It's Official!

kooter for hipin

• Open / FFA
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2023, 08:11:48 PM »
Roger that, 10-4 Daddy-o!   ;D

Absolutely the best on Earth, Venus, Mars, Saturn, Neptune, Uranus, Shreveport Louisana, Peoria Ill, and Plano Texas, and you believe that Santa and overnights at Yonkers are for real.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • SwankToliverA: What about him?
    June 13, 2024, 12:18:31 AM
  • Loserbob: Rene allard
    June 11, 2024, 08:02:07 PM
  • M P: BREAKING NEWS: Ploptwats are outwardly angry that pictures of horses they trash are posted on Plop...
    June 10, 2024, 10:11:17 PM
  • M P: Breaking News: Members of Horseplop state killing Standardbreds is perfectly fine. Stay tuned for more.
    June 10, 2024, 05:21:49 PM
  • In It Deep: Hi Liberals
    June 05, 2024, 04:40:07 PM
  • In It Deep: 11.tfk
    May 28, 2024, 07:54:33 PM
  • In It Deep: The Butt Nut
    May 28, 2024, 07:49:02 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    May 24, 2024, 08:05:54 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal